I want to kill myself but I'm a pussy and want it to be quick and painless. I do not have access to a gun...

I want to kill myself but I'm a pussy and want it to be quick and painless. I do not have access to a gun. I was thinking I'd ride my motorcycle into the wall of a brick building, without a helmet of course. Would 50mph be fast enough to die on collision?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you fail, it would be extremely painful.

Any other method recommendations would be great as well

You probably will die, but if you don't, you're going to be in a nightmare world of pain.

Buy a cheap pump 12ga shotgun and some 00 buck, put it in your mouth and aim for the back of the head (brain steam.) even if you fuck up and miss you're going to die from blood loss.

Really good chance of ending up a potato with an even more miserable existence.

You own a motorcycle but you STILL wanna die? nothin more i can do for you man, I'd suggest a minimum of 70mph,

Make your own gun, its not hard. Just a metal tube and a shotgun shell.

helium

and don't go into oncoming traffic, Don't make somebody else do the dirty work for you

Don't do it user. Your life is worth living and you're a beautiful human.

>wants to die
>too pussy to go faster than 50 mph

Get on that fucking bike and max it out on the highway. Tell me you want to die afterwards, and I will believe you.

Protip: hit the wall as fast as you can make that bike suffer, you don't want to vegetablize yourself

don't ruin the fun moralfag

If you're going to kill yourself at least stream it

Wouldn't call it fun.

This is a pretty effective method. Low cost, no fear, just slide out.

lol. I've done that. It's not that I'm too pussy to go faster than 50, it just seemed like a good starting point

>somebody planning to kill themselves is not fun
This is Sup Forums just stfu and lurk somewhere else

Find a new safe space

My great grandfather did this, took out a family of 6

insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/ Heres a good like user, try it and see if you enjoy

Oh my, could we at least hear why you want to commit suicide? Sad boy aesthetic or what?