Fluffy Abuse Thread

Fluffy Abuse Thread

bump

Mods were on a banning spree earlier. did you user's not see that ? hope none of you all get banned !

Is that why I haven't been seeing fluffy threads lately? What the fuck are they banned fluffy for?

Did the last thread get deleted by mods?

they're being banned because they are supposed to be on /mlp/ apparrently.

No, they're not. They belong on either Sup Forums or /trash/ but whatever. Banhammers flying everywhere.

apparently a Mod or more then one Mod is saying it belongs too /trash/

and many people are saying Mods who do this hate fluffy threads. and abusing powers.

some others are saying they think it effects Rule ( i think 15 ) anyways this is what Fluffy threads arn't found much the last while because of that one mod or how many ever it is that bans people or shuts the threads down.

I got banned for 3 mother fucking days for just posting like this with no image ! and i never even started the thread !

Same. 3 days for commenting.

Who names a fluffy Erection? that's pretty cruel

is there anyway to contact the site and ask why were getting banned when Fluffies began on Sup Forums and were around for a long time then now mods are getting banned ?

i mean people are saying it belongs on random but Mods say Trash. but no reason is given for why it's belongs on trash and not here on Sup Forums

lol nice but also ewww so much shit

and i love the fact that we keep it to 1 thread at a time, whereas the nikki sixx faggots SPAM that shit with 3-5 going at any given time in the catalog

fluffy threads are fucking autism

How does a thread fuck autism?

also FB/IG Fap threads and PICS YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TOO POST THJREAD have mulitiples as well.

then sometimes i seen multiple threads going of WWYD ?

whatever the big major threads are that happen on Sup Forums at the time of year sometimes there are multiple of them too ! alot of shit get's over looked by mods here. oh what's that .. a fluffy thread ? BANNED !

and on't get me started on the Loli threads i see mutliples of sometimes along with Furry threads g fur or s fur ( what ever too me it's the same thing ) but yet Fluffys are cancer ?

I met some cool people on Fluffy threads here on Sup Forums but if mods continue being assholes then a Fandom we created for something never existed without Sup Forums i won't be able to chat with them any more cause of that or those asshole mods who keep banning us.

now my question is .. why is Fluffy thread not considered good enough for /random/ ? if you don't like Fluffies then don't fucking enter the thread . just go to your next Cuck thread or fucking Trap thread ( another thing that get's multiple posts is trap threads )

Somehow, a one of a kind is not random enough as many of the same thing.

Also because fuck you, that's why.

It's one thing to be upset about the mods taking these down, but it's another thing to be antisocial/autistic/sociopath to the point of finding this fluffy shit amusing.

well you know. if you don't like these threads. there is a back button made for people like you. you should learn how too use it. it's been around since the beginning of the internet.

uh huh... i dunno how i should take your post . as a insult or your just stupid

hewp fwuffy!

I haven't heard a mod say it belongs on /trash/. I think this is just a shitty rumor started from that one idiot who is trying to get his mommies-proud moment as he influences some major event on Sup Forums and gets us to move to /trash/. I bet the faggot even prints out conversations on thumb tacks it to his walls to brag to his hacker elites.

lol wtf

That is an entirely reasonable reaction from the baby fluffy