O
O

M O A R
O
A
R

Collecting samples!

I don't got anymore of her

All my cub is off both of my phones, total sadness.

Thank god. Don't need to see that shit.

Nice hands.

im sleepy as fuuuuuuck. goodnight furs

alrighty

same here, bye

gnight handsome

See ya.

I'll be sure to dump it when I'm done working on my truck, user.

Then ill leave. So go ahead pedo.

Butts & paws are simply the best

Should I ask to be transferred to a combat unit?

:[

Ja.

Hey Alex.

Are there perks?

Nigger you've been bitching for years, off yourself already holy fuck.

None except it's better than being stuck behind a desk all day and worrying about the petty military things like logistics audits and setting up stupid parades.

Instead I'll get to worry about actual military things like making sure that the guys at the front get sufficient food and enough shovels so they can dig their own graves.

I might even get to see cool things like helicopters and tanks instead of meaningless paperwork and be in charge of engine oil for the maintenance of... wait for it... diesel trucks.

Blow me

Well, if all things being equal, then why not?

An hour. A fucking hour my internet was completely down. Second time today. I've reset my router EIGHT times today. 8 times. This is why I want to kill people, and why I hate all corporations.

Hey Sloth. Router's fault or ISP's fault?

Only one have I felt like a soldier. Once.

On the truck back from the jungle. 12 men in a truck. Each as exhausted as the other. All in full battle order, face camouflage and all. I saw my comrade in the row opposite me - His sweat glistening and his green camo slowly coming off his face. He tilted his head back, eyes half-closed, falling asleep, as he clutched his rifle close. Our bodies swaying side to side as the truck passed the bumpy swampy terrain.

Because -- What the fuck was I even thinking? I wear a green tux, and I dance where they tell me to. I forget that I can't just transfer from unit to unit as I like.

I'm a conscript, not a consumer.

Not to mention that it ruined what fun I was going to have with my mistress, oh, 5 hours ago.

Yes.

I get that sometimes because I live in a rural area. Thank god for mobile data.

Ouch. Sucks.

So is the decision out of your hands entirely?

Hey arent you the guy with Cool Pics on his pc? Also I'm navy. What rate are You? I'm E-5

I have close ties with the guys in manpower branch. They say it's nigh impossible to switch units unless there's a "very polarising report" to support it.

90 cents an hour.

Kill them. Put every corporate CEO in an arena with hungry lions like the Romans did with Christians, and watch them get ripped to shreds and eaten. I legitimately want all of them to die horrible, painful deaths like the pieces of shit they are.

I live in rural GA. AT&T has a monopoly here, and will extort every single dollar they possibly can from you. Literally couldn't care less about anything other than money. I want to assassinate them.

That is a nice pic. Just wish it was a different position.

Try living in Aus. Good internet doesn't exist.

Ah, well, can't hurt to at least give it a go then, right?

You're raking it in man.

where does your name come from ?

That was b8, m8

Welcome to my life dude. Consolidated throttles my internet 24/7, and it gets worse with whatever I'm doing. When I'm streaming, my promised 100 mbp/s is literally

We got us a commie on our hands! An edgy little one too!

Eh, I'm an optimist.

That makes me feel a lot better about my own situation. Holey shit.

Would severely jeopardise my current standing in my current unit if it failed.

This man's army is not a real army - Everything is politics with these idiots. Everything is image, everything is sucking up to someone, if you care about the job. Otherwise, all you do is do the absolute bare minimum day to day in order to let your 730 days pass.

I'm one of those people who actually wants to do his job properly and add value to it, I'm not one of those "Serve And Fuck off" types, which 95% of people are.

I'm doing a W-1 equivalent's job as an E-3 equivalent because this army is full of piss and shit.

It doesn't exist here either. The best they offer is 6mbps up/1mbps down for $100 a month. With a 300GB data cap which they so graciously raised our previous cap of 0, and charge you another $10 for every 50GB over. Don't want to be capped? Well, they'll just extort another $30 a month to make it unlimited for you. Great people.

Rainbow Dash.

It's disgusting. Why do people not stand up and kill these people?

Not a communist, you stupid fuck. I just hate greedy cunts. They don't care about other people at all, and I don't care about them. I seriously want to start killing them one by one.

I'm so tired yet I'm still jacking off, afraid I might pass out with my dick out though.

Move here and get full gigabit for cheaper than Google.

Won't even have to be in the Shitty Armed Forces since you'll be a first-gen PR.

Only a commie would wish death on someone because they are greedy. You would be just as bad as them, maybe worse.

No, thanks. I want to kill people who don't care about other people.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

my younger brothers were big into MLP. are they furries? are they ponyfags?

You can get started on that right now, actually.

Here, you'll need this.

I'm not sure I could put it into simpler terms than this: murder is worse than greed, dumbass.

Possibly. I become a furfag thanks to MLP.

>irony, the post

I'm on 25/5 1000gb / month for $120 so I guess I can't complain anymore. I'll be quiet.

There is old Russian joke.

"Grandpa, is this the place they call Chernobyl? Is it true there was once a nuclear reactor?"
"Yes, grandson", he says as he pats the boy's head.
"And is it true the reactor exploded?"
"Yes, grandson", he says as he pats the boy's second head.

one time i walked in and one was on a site that looked like e621. are there sites that use the same color theme / layout?

>1000 gb/mo

fuck this weird stupid gay cancer furry bs

And?

I care about people. Just not ones that fuck over people for money.

I don't care. They deserve to die because they ruin people's lives, and take their money. The only solution is merciless death.

Oh, complain all you want. Raise absolute hell, make them fear you. I want people to be pissed off and do something because that's the only way to get shit done.

That's pretty great.

Not sure.

Maybe. if you notice them batch reading the Redwall books it's a sure thing. That's what started it for me.

You must love us man. Tell me you wouldnt wanna tap this scaly ass.

e d g e

Fur discord/ 77wrrsa

Lemme guess, you cavort with those antifa "people"?