How can we get Australians to cut down on their meat consumption?

How can we get Australians to cut down on their meat consumption?

How the fuck does a country with a 24 million population eat the same as one with a 321 million?

foods with lesser meat content

it doesn't
>per capita

>per capita

>India
>3.2kg
Are they starving over there

It's per capita, weighed down by the millions of slums dwellers and they have a huge part of their diet that's meat free.

not eating red meat and only eating home grown vegetables, eggs and river fish is the final redpill
maybe some grains too

haha you took my bait I was merely pretending to be retarded

>average Australian eats 250 grams of meat a day
>tfw the tv convinced my parents that meat is bad for you so I'd be lucky to have that much twice in a week

Going to be hard, considering how deeply rooted meat consumption is in our cultures here. You also have to take into account that we also expoet our quality meat all around the world, so farmers and what have you are seen as "true blue aussies, the backbone of this nation", type thing, so even if for whatever reason one wanted to reduce meat consumption here, there would be a lot of push back and also a lot of astroturfing from companies who depend on the meat trade.

It would be as difficult as getting China to cut down on pork consumption, I'd wager.

Last time I was watching TV there were ads promoting pork and more red meat consumption. What happened for the idiot box to start telling people meat is bad?
Feel legitimately out of the loop here.

Idk, apparently meat is bad for your bowels and can lead to bowel cancer if you eat too much.

Even if this is true, I would rather be eating 250g of meat a day like everyone else apparently is.

Why do the European Union and Russia have a dark red dot if they fall into the lighter red category?

No, I meat what was this all about in respect to TV? Were their ad campaigns promoting the idea that meat will give you cancer or something?

>European Union

im okay with this

>I meat
I meant*
Kek, haven't eaten anything for the past 24 hours or so and it's starting to show.

Kind of surprised the USA is so high. The OECD must have a very flexible definition of "meat".

Not ad campaigns, it was just a one-off segment on some tv show. Probably something ACA-tier. My parents are obsessed with bowel health though, so they were influenced quite easily I think.

I think I have too much to eat personally...

r u a fatty boi

Oh, righto.
My old man and step mum also decided to cut down on red meat a while back, come to think about it. I remember going over for a visit one night and being told about how meat will give you cancer or some shit, so maybe it was related to that TV show segment thing.

>maybe it was related to that TV show segment thing
Wouldn't be surprised 2bh

Used to be. I go to the gym now but I still like to overindulge.

i eat meat everyday. can't remember a dinner without meat

>Santiago and the North ruining chile as always

What do you mean huaso?

You can't into meat.

damn dude, you got me. im surprised you didn't ask how america only eat's 200lbs of meat a year

>european union

How old are you faggot? Are you the little bitch talking about the southern cone in every thread?

No and what does that has to do with everything?
Are you triggered by people pointing out how little meat santiago eats?