Gun terror: Innocent jogger shot by a gun nut as he ran down a quiet street with his dog

>dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/gun-terror-innocent-jogger-shot-7992551

>A JOGGER was targeted by a gun nut as he ran down a quiet street with his Shih Tzu dog, Dougal.

>Jordan Fyfe, 25, was shot in the back of the leg at close range in what may have been a drive-by shooting by an attacker with an air gun.

>Brave Jordan, a civil engineer, who fronts the band Faithful Stranger, was jogging close to his home in Kirkintilloch, near Glasgow at 10pm on Monday when the attacker opened fire.

>A Police Scotland spokesman said:”The pellet struck the man in the leg, which is serious enough, but imagine what could have happened if was in his head or face.

>air gun
>gun nut

>pellet

The horror

Probably some jihadi practicing.

Imagine the horror of British men of old if they could see what their glorious Britannia has fallen to.

its a fucking pellet annoy me when someone gets an actual wound

This reminds me of the local news from my hometown, nothing used to happen so shit like this would be "news". It was just some kids fucking about with a BB gun

Is it newsworthy because there weren't any fatalities?

>air gun

>gun terror
>gun nut
>it's a fucking pellet gun

This is Scotland, famous for being the most cucked nation of the UK (although annoyingly their shit cuckdom gets dumped on England).

>A JOGGER was targeted by a gun as he ran down a quiet street...

why are the media such cunts, it was a fucking air rifle

>the attacker opened fire

they make it sound like the JFK assassination ffs

>be British
>get your eye shot out

Hey, you lot, stop laughing.

There was harsh language involved too.

This is some serious shit, you lot, cut it out.

>the leg
He was aiming for the dog, Sup Forums.

Looks like that haram beast really triggered Durka Durka Muhammed.

>“It is so irresponsible for people to fire air rifles at random never mind at a person.
>“It’s just stupid and could be extremely dangerous.”
for you

I hope the emergency surgery was successful and he will be able to walk again after a year in physiotherapy.

>Shih Tzu

if only it was 7.62mm instead of fucking airsoft

I'm so sorry Bongs. Nobody deserves to be cucked this bad. How did things come to this?

>shot in the back of the leg at close range in what may have been a drive-by shooting by an attacker with an air gun

It's times like these, that I'm really thankful for being born in the USA.

This

If a white guy does it: OMG THIS IS WHY WE NEED GUN CONTROL

If a black guy does it: WOW CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S JUST AN INNOCENT CITIZEN, POLICE STATE AMIRITE

>air gun
>gun nut
I Want To Get Off NWO's Wild Ride.

>Shih Tzu
He deserved it desu lads

>PELLET GUN
Oh wait it's bongistan

What a hard cunt
It's sad to see how much senseless violence happens in the once great UK.
It's not safe anymore. Scotts with pellet guns, kids with teaspoons, I've had to start carrying this around with me at night just to feel safe.

GUN TERROR!

Oh for crying out loud. Brother and I used to shoot each other all the time with pellet guns when we were kids. Sure the guy was a dick for shooting a pellet gun at strangers, but walk it off you fucking pussies.

"Gun nut"
"Gun terror"

Grow some fucking testicles Brits, you were once conquerors of the world.

>air gun
It's fucking nothing

>gun terror
>gun nut

>a fucking pellet gun

Push that narrative, goy.

>who fronts the band Faithful Stranger

Publicity stunt

>airgun.
had a good chuckle.