Is this acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaTQ5JEOK1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

you have not provided source, it is needed

cosplay is only acceptable if its good
I give this a 6/10

All cosplay is acceptable. You don't body shame, color shame, or quality shame cosplayers. Not everyone is a patreon sponsored model with custom props built for them. Most are just faggots like you and me who want to have some fun on at the convention to distract from their minimum wage shithole lives.

>don't quality shame

Cosplay is not consent.

this, I get not shaming cosplayers, but there is a line when its like, cmon, did you just throw that together five seconds before you left your house?

like at least dip that shit in Orange paint or something

I understand you shouldn't need the approval of others to do something you enjoy but you should know people will always judge no matter what but it can be a good thing to help you improve

You're assuming they want to improve. Maybe it's the peak of their limits or their finances. You don't know their story and they didn't ask for your criticism.

Example: I have a friend who has a traumatic brain injury from a car accident, but still insists on doing everything himself as a sense of pride. Sure, his cosplay is terrible, but he made it himself to the best of his ability.

Don't assume. Don't judge. Don't be socially retarded.

bump need more of her

cosplay is consent bitch

a good cosplay doesn't always need money you just need to be creative.

also just because you don't want to hurt someones feelings doesn't mean you can't judge their work. Yea, if their a friend or loved one you tell them its ok but it doesn't mean you need to hold all cosplays at the same level just because it would hurt someones feels

If they are all goo then none of them are

Enjoy getting arrested for harassment. Most cons have zero tolerance for this and if it's more than a few hundred people, there is already police on site.

If they are not in a cosplay contest asking to be judged, why are you judging? What makes you so special?

Enjoy taking everything seriously you fucking snowflake

>Good
also this

Get out of here white knight faggot

Sexual harassment, groping, and rape are serious issues that happen at conventions. So yes, the "cosplay is not consent" is a serious thing.

You are literally having a tizzy fit like a diaper baby and you call others snowflake?

HAHAHA

Thats the male version of at least half of female cosplayers who wear a bikini and a hat with some makeup to be a character, such as Jessica Nigri.

your judging me right now what makes you so special im not asking you to you logic doesn't hold up

The only thing I'm judging is your grammar. It's terrible.

That grammar gave me cancer.

Thank you I'll work on it.
See is that so hard.

Yo dude I'm just here making a fucking rape joke if you can't handle that get off the site

Please stop typing. The grammar burns my eyes.

Missed a question mark but you've made an excellent point. Fuck the other fags ignoring your point because they have no response.

If rape is a joke to you, I hope you have many daughters. At least 5. Why 5? Stats show 1 in 5 women will get raped by age 25.

Lmfao glad I'm a dude

lol hell yeah I hope they do. I hope you also get raped ya pussy ass bitch

Women are stupid and I don't respect them

"REEEEEEE IM FUCKING TRIGGERED BY EVERYHTING BECAUSE IM A LOSER REEEEEEEEEEEE"

Thats you right now.

So that's why you're a faggot. Got it.

Lol you're crying over rape jokes I'm just having a good time fappin

>Stats show 1 in 5 women will get raped by age 25
Fake news.

Kill yourself whiteknight nerdvirgin

My man!

Pic related.

>Stats show 1 in 5 women will get raped by age 25.
that's not right you silly goose

>nerdvirgin

You know you're on Sup Forums on a Saturday night, right?

Hmm, youre a sad virgin

Sorry :(

he could have at least painted them tan or something

I'd rather be a nerdvirgin than live my current life right now :^)

Yeah I would definitely rather be a virgin than have raped those girls. Not even worth it should have went for hotter girls. It's pretty easy you know?

Nobody has ever been raped by one of those fat greasy congoers. It is just the fatter-greasier womyn looking for sympathy or the big-breasted attention whores looking for more attention.

"OH, I wore an outfit covering only my nipples and vaginal opening and heeeeeeeee STARE-RAPED me!!!1!!"

Grow the fuck up.

>Is this acceptable?
No. The 3D fat landwhale on the left is just that: a fat disgusting landwhale. Her body is muffining in places I thought it impossible for a woman's body to muffin. Her waist is nearly the same size as her hips. Her face makes dicks go limp and her hair is so badly done that it more closely resembles the endless legions of "rape me father" Harley Quinns who think they're welcome at Japanese anime cons.
She is the total opposite of the waifu on the right.

You're welcome.

Are you seriously trying to put forth the idea it wasn't the rapist fault

N I C E !

I know, yes, because I am not a virgin like you are,

the only cause of rape is the rapist

Incorrect.

Raping is honestly pretty fun. Especially when you can see their life crumbling apart but they don't know who did it. They question so much. It tears not only them but their family and friends apart. Usually ending in the nice tight rope. Man it gets me hard

do you seriously have a set of pre stock photos that says for this shit
something tells me you're a rapist

L M A O

And before anyone asks, it's Riot

Must be nice being retarded. If you're scared of rape, quit being a bitch and carry some pepper spray or one of those spiky vagina sleeves. Also, she is asking for it. She can't win a lawsuit with that kind of proof on her chest

yeah cuz it's totally possible to trip and fall and some girls snatch against her will

Man I'd rape you so hard you fucking beta white knight. I'm gonna guess you're going to cry during your first time
"I'm sorry please don't think this is rape, you're alright with this right????"
Lmao fucking retard

Awww, youre not shocking or cool or good :(

How sad.

Maybe if you cry enough you can drown all the big bullies eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=kaTQ5JEOK1g

Its still not really a big deal, dont be a fag.

rape is the only way you're able to get pussy
this explains a lot

The biggest bully around here is this cock man. As much of a beta as you are you're sounding like you want it

ITT: user gets buttspooked by rape and cries like a bitch and "muh privilege." There is only one gender and consent is a myth

Where is her gun or britfags not allowed to carry a weapons to kill niggers and imagrants?

dude you really are a rapist
no girl ever suck me off in high school so now I go around high schools looking for some booty

Fuck yeah, no better way

Hell yeah I'm a rapist dude. I'll fuck your boy pussy too

Also tumblr. God damn SJWs.

What's riot

Where did our little tumblerista go?? :(

The movie this is from.

no
I hate when ugly westerners dress up like anime characters

Is this a shitpost? If not high teir autism. Pretty funny tbh.

whos the anime girl to the right side of the picture in the cosplay

>one apple ruins the bunch
Nice argument.

The human body response. Doesn't deny the fact it's painful. How hard you hit your head?

Sad part is, excuses for rape is tied with trump supporters and republicans. Makes me almost WANT to be a democuck with all this autism.

If she smokes theres a chance she'll get cancer.

If she dresses one way, theres a chance some dude will rape her.
Why is that so user?
How does he take 0% blame?

Women are only good for rape. I dont see what the big deal is.

har har har, lukame im edgy 4chanar,

I want to touch you

Can a mod ban this faggot?

>implying hes not going to rape all of the, instead of just the one