What's the point of speed merchants like bale and gaynaldo! No beauty in their game...

What's the point of speed merchants like bale and gaynaldo! No beauty in their game. Just running like horse and outrunning opposition players. I would like to see some beauty in the game. Football is all about beauty, not running like horse and putting the ball in the net. If you don't win football games with style you are a football pesan. Pic related!

Other urls found in this thread:

flipflopflyin.com/g/2013/05/maradona-vs-belgium/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le supreme gentleman of sports

Inorite

most deceptive pic of all time

that was just maradona being placed near a wall when the free kick taker passed to him

fucking fraud

Brazil is jealous of don Diego being the GOAT.

>Pic related!

I think that was a fk setpiece m8

Why don't soccer players play a real sport, like American Football?

I thought Ronaldo was famous for dribbling around defenders back in his prime. And there is something entertaining about Bale's kick-n-rush, especially when he gets matched up against an old or weak defender and annihilates them (Maicon, Ferdinand, Bartra, etc.).

Maradona ran like a fucking horse too moron

Que el Diego los gambeteó, que el Cani los vacunó, están llorando desde Italia hasta hoy...

>photo was taken in 1982
>Argentina lost that game
>the result flattered the defending champions of FRAUD1978, Argentina, because Belgium were wasteful with their chances
>all of those players who, in the photo, look like they are there to stop Maradona being awesome, are actually just breaking out of being a wall, eyes following the ball
>Maradona attempts to cross the ball to a teammate on the left side of the box but it’s cleared

flipflopflyin.com/g/2013/05/maradona-vs-belgium/

Still the midget that was weaned on steroids as a frail little kid went on to become the most famous ball fondling crackhead in the history of the game

>all that butthurt

ronaldo is not a speed merchant you retarded island monkey

My dear boy, Belgium won convincingly

>t. didnt watch prime ronaldo

This, I love Diego, but that pic is overrated as fuck, almost every player can have a pic like that.

doing 100 stepovers in front of average fullbacks and running down the ball is not dribbling. Watch him get owned by Maldini when he tried that shit against Milan in CL. He's never been capable of dribbling through multiple defenders in tight spaces.

as opposed to current ronaldo the prime ronaldo WAS a speed merchant you degenerate coon

young ronaldo was a showpony

t. Alessio Salvatore

>argies cheated in 1978 and 1986
>doping, bribing, intimidating, match-fixing and any other violation they could get away with to cheat their way to 2 ill-gotten WC wins
>it was the fucking 80s meyn
>in 1990 argies were too painful to watch (= crimes against humanity)
>causing rules to be changed to put an end to their boring, negative football is Argentina's only truly deserved achievement

why doesnt maradona appear on fifa games as a playable player?

>Needing to clarify that it's the american version

cuck

Dimitri Payet is the last bohemian of the soccer.

That's a huge bait

Belgium in the 80s was a top side playing fresh, entertaining football whereas Argentina was reknown for being a dirty bunch of cheaters that, apart of a few flashlights in '86 such as el drogadicto dribbling the entire english team and scoring, which isn't that much of an accomplishment btw, only produced this

>causing rules to be changed to put an end to their boring, negative football is Argentina's only truly deserved achievement

because he's against the corrupt fifa

he's the clean warrior of truth we deserve

Between England '66, Argentina '78 and Bad Korea / Japan '02, which one was the most rigged WC?

The ARG 6-0 PER in '78 was certainly a dick move, but you will find several of these in every world cup, such as that Germany vs Austria in '82 or Spain vs Chile in '10.

Don't forget Italy 1934

Gijon '82 kinda rigged itself, it was a systemic fault of the tournament mode. Thankfully this shit is impossible nowadays.

Italy was rigged as fuck

Italy '34 was a disgrace, but the refs were threatened rather than bribed.

Threat is a sort of bribe

t.salty non-white Brazilian

>almost every player
>uses messi as example

kek okay probably #1 and #2 in the world ever

why waste talent

ikr, look at this beast

clearly got dispossessed what is your point?

Denilson was a great player against
>turkey
no surprises there

Iniesta also has at least half a dozen pics like that.

Is Iniesta not in the top 5 midfielders in the past decade?
Don't really get what your problem is Guilherme you are naming great players..

Find one of robbie savage and I'll accept defeat

most like not, but he is a god tier dribbler which is the no 1 thing necessary for bulk pics

>implying anyone can dispossess Heskey
lmao, hes just toying with them

Personally I believe Iniesta is one of the greatest midfielders ever, like, top 5 ever at least, but that doesn't really prove anything. In the current era with so many cameras around to capture every single second of a match any decent dribbler will have pics like that. The thing is, unless the player is already in a famous club or becomes famous later on such pics won't easily pop out because no one cares about nameless players.

>Personally I believe Iniesta is one of the greatest midfielders ever

objectively > any brazilian midfielder ever

>he doesn't rate based baldiniesta

No

overrated trash only remembered for a bicycle kick

fuckin kek...atleast pick someone who could compete

He lifted more trophies than England will ever do

rekt

Great thread.

hes working with infantino atm, maybe he will appear next year

our club football system isn't completely fucked like yours so many english have more deeply embedded loyalties to their club than country.

Many will join in with your laughter at the English national team's expense. They really are shit.

It's a shame you can't stop yourself from getting butthurt everytime 7-1 appears

He was kinda young then but point taken.

>part time dentists

"Desde Italia hasta hoy" We won two more World Cups and countless shit tournaments like Copa América and Copa das Confederações. What about Argentina and Cheiradona? Have you ever seen a single title from them?

"Se você é argentino, diga então como é que é... Ter somente duas Copas igual ao Cafú, uma a menos que o Pelé"

>It's a shame you can't stop yourself from getting butthurt everytime 7-1 appears
>gringos actually believe in this

It's coming home, it's coming! Football is coming home la

The real question is who would have fractured messi if he played in the late 70's to early 90's, and would he be able to come back and be succesful?

1-7

Spain va Chile '10? You mean se were robbed?

>i dislike maradona because of drug past

man up lads

>Rivaldo
>midfielder
You kid, surely?

it's just a bit of ching, calm down.

Hope you are enjoying our invention miguel :)

WE

That game was terribly rigged. From the Torres dive that cost Chile a red card, to the last 30 minutes during which absolutely nothing happened as both teams qualified with the result, to the joint celebration.

Spain in 2010 was the worst champion since Argentina in 1978 and I'm not ashamed to recognise that.
> refball goal against Portugal
> 1-0 in each game
> the final was the worst WC final since USA 94
Fortunately, it still counts.