Continued s/fur thread since the last one reached file limit

Continued s/fur thread since the last one reached file limit.

Guess everyone left?

Bumpin to get the ball rollin

How's everyone's day going?

I've been having a pretty chill lazy day so far. Wbu?

Not too bad myself. Been really tired from a 14 hour shift on friday but I wont let that stop me from enjoying my weekend.

14 hours sounds ridiculous. What kind of job do you have?

Gee Bill, 2 S/Fur threads?

Basically just loading and unloading freight into and from semi trailers all day. Usually just do about 8-10 hours a day, but I promised someone a month ago to cover one of their shifts. Gets me deep into overtime

Other one's almost at the file limit anyway so this one will be the only one since it took a bit longer to start getting any traction

That's stupid and smart at the same time.

To be fair I didn't check to see if someone already made a new one so it just kind of accidentally worked out

You ready for this "shit"? After this I'm done for the night.

Sure. I'm getting tired myself.

Nah, just finishing a comic / looking for another one. Any mote recommendations?

Alright, heres the lesser of the evil.

communist detected

Just curious, anyone got more gifs like these?

Yee, that's a cute one. Cute farts a cute.

It's almost 3:30 here.

That's a fatass dragon. I'm surprised I saved that, especially when I did.
I'd love for her to sit on my face and fart on me.

On my other PC probably. I need to sort my collection so I can find this stuff easier.

Was namesync that software that auto-downloads everything? Do I need a browser other than IE?

That last thread was the sexiest yet!

>Here I go again on my own, down the lonely road I've always known.
Know we are getting there.

Name sync allows you to use names on anonymous boards like Sup Forums. That's how we all find each other.

>mfw people like this faggot not only exist but are in this thread

fite me

What attracts you to this?

I'm lurking while I organize

And that is suppose to be "know"

guess it's that time again, fartknocker

I love femdom, ass, and its smell and taste, and humiliation to some degree. Naturally, it devolved into a fart fetish which I tried to ignore, but my insatiable lust and need for something new overrode it.

>implying I'd ever get in proximity to a biohazard

Man, do I not care anymore.

could you imagine having a green weiner?

>fartknocker
I haven't heard that word in years.
I also blame my dad for this because he always joked about farts. I'm sure I get my degeneracy from him since I accidentally found traps and hentai thanks to him.

Good.

Not giving a fuck is the key to happiness.

Yes. Yes, I could.

I'm surprised there isn't a pickle rick version of it yet.

I like a bit of femdom, and I like to let one rip every now and then (kek), but it has never translated into a fart fetish. At least not yet.

>thread related

The desparation, and relief. Also the noise. Not so much the smell.
I really like this artist, but he does a lot of scat stuff.

This artist

I don't even like the smell. It's the other aspects of it that turn me on. I don't know if I'd enjoy it IRL.

hguy? He doesn't really do scat. Repressed does, I know. This artist too, I believe, but I've only seen 2 scat pics from hguy44.

i think it just developed naturally considering you normally stand at that height

fucking leprechaun

Ah, alright. Yeah, scat is too far for me. That's why farts is a fringe fetish for me. I absolutely could never get off to scat because it's just vile to me.

k

Just like many things they don't translate into the real world very well I guess.

I'd be willing to try it with my mistress if I could get her to, but she's not into it or watersports, so probably no luck. The ws is kinda disappointing tho since it's my biggest and oldest fetish.

You're lucky you have anyone to do that kinda stuff with.

this guy is a fat 5'2" midget tranny who dropped out of high school by the way. those are 100% true genuine Dash Facts™
if you stop talking to him he will derail the thread with pictures of his pimpled backside

I don't, yet. It's still online at this point, but we treat it like it's real because the love is pretty real.

>yfw his "mistress" is either a dude on the internet or entirely imaginary

Only 2 of those are correct, and they're the least important ones.

Last one. I already feel bad for every one, but they love to ignore the water sports and focus on this shit. Anyways, I'm gonna go die now.

Nope. She's a milf with a master of her own, and he likes me enough to send pics of her.

It's crude but I had to.

Nah, stay alive. Being alone sucks. It's just a fetish.

please cease brap posting