I have ADHD

I have ADHD

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDFNgs7gp8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ADHD doesn’t make you special or unique. go to sleep.

oh wait he can't cause he has "ADHD" but he's probably a dumbass kid who can't control himself.

Do you have ADHD?

I'm actually working on my impulse control

Is math invented or discovered?

Also not a kid

Both

if you’re over 20 and still have ADHD you should try to realize that you don’t have poor impulse control. you’re just a faggot.

Is mat invented xor discovered?

Are all the butter knives in the kitchen drawer facing the right way? Oh, they probably are, no reason to go check.

Are you able to finish tasks completely befor moving onto another one.

They probably are

Depends

Invented.
The way humans perceive the reality it's not the way thing are, therefore, nothing is real

>Depends
Like sweeping the floor.
Or somthing mundane like dishes or laundry.
would u find yourself switching between each chore halfway through.

Jeez, OP, why let yourself in for this kind of abuse? You know the turds on this chan aren't going to have any sympathy for you. Posting these things just puts a target on your back ffs.
Listen, ADHD isn't a joke but it isn't a death warrant either. I'm sure you've been over this with mental heath professionals and you should listen to them!
Just believe in yourself and things will improve. And while you're waiting go to your little sister and slip a finger up her butthole.

No it's more like a I'm kinda bored with this I'll do something else kinda thing

Do you wear Depends?

I don't need sympathy I already realize I don't deserve it

op said he had adhd not obssevive compulsive disorder stupid queer

So the answer is yes.
You get disinterested and move to something else.
What about convosation. Do you find yourself zoning out or hard to pay attention.

Yeah

Do you take any medication ?

73 mg of concerta

I have ADHD too, how do I change my life?

I'm 22, no job, no school (failed twice), no gf

Honestly hate my life

Take meds

Will they fuck up my brain like other mental meds?

No just don't take a fuck ton

do you recommend extended release or regular?

ER is obviously way more expensive

The first day youl feel like shit but it gets better

This is interating to me because I was diagnosed adha as a child by money grubbing therapist in the 90s.
By the time I was 13 I put a stop to the synthetic Meth (adderall).
I don't think I ever had a mental problem and that the medication caused me to have symptoms of ADHD.
I found ways to help tho and knowledge is the best thing.
Certain mental tools such as being self aware enough to know when u switch tasks

Dependsp

Try concerta it's actually retry good

so its not like depression and all those other meds that slowly destroy your brain?

im really scared :/

also which med is best?

Pretty*

Any meds for mental illness cause what's they treat.
In the long run making it worse.
It's all a big scam.
There is no cure. Only treatments that make it work and make u dependent.

I don't really know what's best

Do you have ADHD?

I believe I do. But have developed mental tools to compensate.

does this shit work?

youtube.com/watch?v=DDFNgs7gp8M

Lol

Why would it?

How does concerta help?
And what kind of drug is it.

It helps me concentrate on one task

Have you been diognosed

it says it in the title so it must be true

Looks like another form of speed. keeps you stimulated and interested.
But what comes up. Must come down.

What

Are you suggesting I'm taking speed?

As a child I was.
and as an adult now I can notice symptoms.
It's not bad if you can you ADHD to your advantage.
We excel at things that interest us.

But I get uninterested easily

Yes .
Concerta (methylphenidate) is a prescription stimulant in the same class as Ritalin. The chemical makeup of Concerta is very similar to cocaine and amphetamine, making it highly addictive

Oh wow

You have to find a way to keep interest. And this is not a 1 day thing.
but having a passion that's different and always changing seems to help.
Also picking up new things up seems easier for me then to the average joe. Like guitar

So concerta can cause heart failure

Yea prob not good for ur heart. I believe I suffer from heart issues because of the adderall I was on as a child still developing.
But I think it did more damage to my attention span and overall energy.

Do you engage in chronic, heavy abuse of your medication? I don't even take it for adhd anymore, I binge for days on adderall and basically only stop when I look and feel near death.
>pic related, you caught me during a binge. This is only the 2nd night.
I have 3 follow up questions.
>Am I going to have a stoke soon?
>How likely is it that my habit has caused some form of brain damage, being that I already sustained mild damage to my heart once?
>why does the doctor let me up my dose every single month still?

prescribing meth to a child, what could go wrong.

Can i have your adddys?

This is the highest level of tweaking its possible to exist in, if you haven't died yet you probably can't ever die. In fact if you

Well I wouldn't worry about it while ur high.
U will freak yourself out.
And big pharma is just a giant drug dealer. Unfortunately you are under there thumb.

If you had a stroke it would probably just blow your high for a few minutes if nothing else could get you before.

I'm not under their thumb.
This is a symbiotic relationship, I get cheap, well insured speed and they get dollars i never even had to begin with.
I'm already aware of the fact that I can't die and will live forever, thank you though.

Look at them pupils.
If u don't work man. I'd find that time to get help. Have somone keep it away from u.
u could have anxiety issues and many other permanent damage if u decide to keep it up.

You really don't look too great man, you should probably call someone. Those eyes are freaking me out.

His eyes are brown too
Those are hard to dialate

Meth and amphetamines are different you dipshit.
That being said.. Good job for quiting amphetamines and figuring yourself out.

All stimulants can,silly.

Is that why it's called. Methamphetamine? :)

What do you have the most trouble with?

Yes.
As morphine is different than dimethylmorphine (heroine)
Learn chemistry, boy.

And thx

amphetamine is the class of drug?

Did the tweaker go to the hospital?

Idk how ppl do that.
I do a bump and think I'm having a heart attack lol.

They are different compounds with different releases of dopamine. Meth is obviously much more dopamine. Legally a different class of drug though as far as I know

I have 3 jobs, 2 landscaping for rich old white dudes and another one that's sometimes property management at ghetto apartments but also with no qualifications or experience I put stuff in the ground and in buildings to make the water go from wherever the fuck to some other places.

I am still struggling financially and spend very little on my habit monthly, I can't go to rehab. Either way why the fuck would someone do something like that? That's for quitters.

My eyes are like that because they're special, they can see the shadow people and their schemes.
Just kidding, I don't get like that till days 4-6.

>dimethylmorphine
>dimethyl
>methyl
>your lack of knowledge about chemistry is disgusting
Diacetlymorphine dumbass.

I'm back

Do u have your own place?

Lol whatever I've been drinking and on xan. Enjoy your landscaping job you worthless beaner. I hope you get back problems and become a junky who ods.

Same as OP I was diagnosed with it as a kid.
Just need to learn to think when you start feeling it take over. Its what I've learned to do.

Self awareness is key

No, I live with my girlfriend. She doesn't know I'm still on the shit, I quit except for once every few months a while before I met her and it was like that until 5 months ago.
I'm not Hispanic in any way, friend-o.
You're a retard.

No, but you do manual labor like your life is worthless. Enjoy your speed and backbreaking work while it lasts, you worm.