Hello Sup Forums. It's 3am and I have 6 dollars. Where should I go to eat? Only serious suggestions...

Hello Sup Forums. It's 3am and I have 6 dollars. Where should I go to eat? Only serious suggestions. I am not going to suck off a hobo for 6 bucks and eat his creamy load. Pic only relates to my knees.

>not sucking off a hobo to taste his creamy load
If the best isn't enough for you, then I don't know what to suggest.

Go to the supermarket and get something from the managers special section in the meats. Get a pack or two of ramen and a can of beans. Filling meal for around $4, get a packet of drink mix too if you feel fancy.

suck off a hobo for 6 bucks and eat his creamy load

Taco bell, obviously

24 hour jack in the box, munchie meal?

Get 6 Potato-ritos at Taco Bell. Incredibly filling, not hard on the stomach like everything else there and they are the best value in all of fast food.

For 6 bucks? Hobo's dog's cum should be good

Where are you that Taco Bell is open at 3am, user?

Most Taco Bells? Their whole Fourthmeal stoner bullshit. I've rarely seen a TB close early, and even then early is like 2.

Frozen pizza and a cheap 2 liter of a lesser brand soda from the supermarket.
Maybe even a pound of hamburger and a pack of buns?

Weird. See, here, they combined them all with the KFC locations years ago, and not only do they all suck now as a result, but they close at like 10 or 11.
However, there are like three brand new dedicated Taco Bells all being built near me now, so maybe those will be open late?
Now if only they'd bring back the Chili Cheese Burrito... *sadface*

Where are you?

>taco Bell
>McDonald's
>Dunkin donuts

San Antonio, Texas.
We used to have dedicated Taco Bells all over, and they were good. Then PepsiCo fags decided to shut them all down and move the Taco Bell menus into existing KFCs to create half & half locations. The food from both menus took a shit as a result (but the Taco Bell more so).

Shit, hit a jack in the box, that munchie meal is more food than a human can eat for 6 bucks, there are a lot of jack in the box open in san antonio

At least you have WB

>At least you have WB
Whataburger is good when it's good.

Are you close to Los Balitos?

24/7 TexMex.

Or you could get an Ol' Smokey burger from Jim's Restaurant.

Served with fries! mmmmm