Anyone know of any fap games besides thr usual rolls, cock hero, or fap hero? Wanna have some fun tonight

Anyone know of any fap games besides thr usual rolls, cock hero, or fap hero? Wanna have some fun tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

faproulette.co/2932/teachers-pet/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

The longer the better

>Wanna have some fun tonight.
go after a prostitute
better than fap but can be expensive

I heard the Mayweather McConnor fap game was pretty good. You should try that.

I actually prefer the mental game that goes along with trying to keep myself from coming. Also I'm a poorfag

source?

Oh already watched that one. Was disappointing to say the least.

I don't have one. Got it here.

welp, brutal.

i would also like to know of more of these

I feel like it's a thing that needs more attention. Like it can be really fucking great to find an actually good fap game. Fap hero's and the like are great but repetitive after a while.

I agree, it's always the creative rap rolls that i like. pic related

fub the pic was wayy too big

I know the feels but I also wanna see the pic >.>

its just ridiculously elaborate and i don't think its possible to do but its different

faproulette.co/2932/teachers-pet/

Yeah I was looking at their website earlier that's what made me wanna ask. They have the intention to be really good.

ye but its hard to get good ones that are possible

Yeah. Thought I'd ask around here to see if there are any other sites floating around or anything ya know?

nah im all out too

check out tfgames if thats ur thing but they tend to be low quality. my fav is collar but its not really a fapping game its just like a poorly made game with a story attached

choker change my bad

What is it like a VN style kinda thing?

its just a website with a million ghetto super indie games on it, they're all basically feminization-related games

Hmm.... was going for a bit more instruction based but I'll give it a look

ye like i said its not really the same thing but there isn't much in the way of that out there

i guess theres like CEI but im not a fan

also like 8ch's /hypno/

Both of those tend to be subpar honestly