They did nothing wrong

They did nothing wrong.

They're animals, they cannot do either right or wrong, only what the instinct says

They wub each other :3

This was why I was able to enjoy Pacific Rim more than this movie. They made a point that the Kaiju were actually evil while the MUTO just wanted to have children - they expressed affection, sadness, and maternal protectiveness. Couldn't really feel any sort of the 'fuck yeah' mentality when Godzilla brutally slaughtered them. Just seemed like a sad necessity for them to die. Pacific Rim was a lot more fun. But both movies were eh.

Correct. But Godzilla also did nothing wrong

What exactly was Godzilla fighting for in this movie?

>species where the male is automatically a mantlet

they deserve extinction by gojiras, desu.

Alotta fish.

Your ability to enjoy violence based on whether it is moral or not is childish.

I mean that in the most non edgy way possible.

Giant Turks

Describes almost every insect

>Couldn't really feel any sort of the 'fuck yeah' mentality when Godzilla brutally slaughtered them
Everyone in my theater cheered when he killed Mama MUTO.

I get that. But I don't think I'll really change in that regard. I'm even surprised that I enjoy 'moral violence' desu.
I can however enjoy movies with immoral violence if it's treated as a tragedy - I don't need to feel happy to like a movie. So at least I've got that I guess.

so t-b-h translates to desu now has that been a thing?

Mine too. I felt out of my element.

Literally like a year, newfriend.

>If insects were to disappear, the world would fall apart — there's no two ways about it," said Goggy Davidowitz

As are humans.

These things and Godzillas are natural enemies, I think its implied that triangleheads somehow caused Godzilla species go extinct or some shit pham, so its a revenge quest

Us

Godzilla was obviously a DC fan, whereas triangle-dome was an avid Marvelfag

Chaos ensues

I remember when we'd try to predict what color the word penis would appear as.

I liked the 1998 version more. It felt more cartoony and silly, sort of like a marvel movie. I am still pissed they killed off the best talent in the movie in like the first 20 minutes.

It's territorial from what the movie said. There simply isn't enough room for many god-species variants. There were some great parts to this movie but def not enough Godzilla and too much of autismoBro

>they should have just kept Cranston alive the whole time

Fucking kek

Why didn't the military just fuck up both the Godzilla and MUTO?

They are trying that the whole movie. It's just they are outmatched at every step.

They ware the best part of the movie by far, which went to shit the moment Cranstons character died. Wasted potential: The motion picture.

IRL both monsters would get shrekt

becuase ret dem fite.

IRL the scenario wouldn't exist you mongrel

You serious? The majority of the film was military procedures

>implying Gojira doesn't have an AT Field

they tried nuking Godzilla once and it did fuck-all
Besides, LegenGoji is a bro.

Yeah but Godzilla literally lives off radiation, blast a bunker buster into his chest and no more godzilla

Godzilla literally came out of the depts of the sea just to kill them motherfuckers
They were obviously harmful for Earth and their habitants/ecosystems

>hey kid wanna /ss/?

Because LET THEM FIGHT

>IRL
You honestly think "in real life" an anti-electronic radiation eating monster will get fucked by some guns and missles?

I legit ended up hating this movie and don't understand the praise it got. The first like one third of the movie was good because of Cranston and then it turns to shit.

Like someone else in the thread said, Pacific Rim at least had the "FUCK YEAH" moments here and there even if characters were shallow as fuck. That managed to be a fun movie. I remember parts of that movie. I remember virtually nothing of the new Godzilla. Terrible.

No i like godzilla's giant warm doughnut better.

Humans are above the level of base instinct. At least most of us are.

>They did nothing wrong.
No problem.

I thought it was a territorial "this is my planet and i'm the strongest" type shit

His survival. Did you even watch the movie? The MUTOs put eggs into Godzilla's species like Tarantula Hawks.

why didn't they just nuke godzilla?

THEY DID YOU MONGOLOID

Humans are self aware and have a sense of morality, they can see consequences and look at their actions and choose different paths. A tiger can't think like that.

Territory? Trying to bump up in the food chain.

They did.
Radiation makes them stronger.

>A shaft of light is all I need.
>To cease the darkness killing me.

Come to think of it, I'm going to watch this movie again tonight. I was drunk the only time I did a few weeks ago.

I remember I enjoyed it but I don't rmemeber all the details. Is it bad to enjoy this one?

It's ok, parts are good and interesting but other parts are boring af, Cranston was super wasted.

These desu
Eggs in Godzilla fossil at the start of the movie. Also they're an imbalance in the current echosystem so Godzilla is correcting the balance. Sorta like when deer need to be culled.

yeah but why didn't they REALLY nuke him?

I like it. It has flaws but they're not AS bad as they're made out to be.
Godzilla has 10 minutes total on-screen, and boring human characters take up %80 of the film (JUST LIKE SHOWA ERA GODZILLA YOU IGNORANT FUCKS), and they killed off W.W way too early and for no reason. Plus they kept cock teasing the monster fights which was annoying as fuck but kinda made the end battle more satisfying.
I like it.

What is morality? It's defined relative to something and it can vary from culture to culture. Maybe animals do have some sense of morality but relative to something else?

Ofc morality implies some sense of self awareness, because you have to be aware of your actions in order to judge them. It has been proven that some animals show signs of self awareness while other do not, so yeah, I don't expect all animals to have a moral system.

Morality is a measure put in place by people who want power, in order to maintain that power. Imagine if we could just walk into the White House, throw the President out and say "I am the President now"?

Religion, law and "morality" are simply here to stop people taking what they want by strength and violence. You aren't born with an intrinsic sense of guilt, you learn it by people telling you what THEY believe is right and wrong.

This isn't even fedora faggot philosophy 101, this is the way the world works. Not fuckin hard to see.

Absolutely. Munitions have absurd penetrating power and bigger and faster shells or larger payloads would be made as soon as a creature like this was spotted. Unless you want to say godzilla's skin is equivalent to slabs of steel several meters thick.
Even something that isn't designed to penetrate, just something made to explode on impact without a shaped charge would transfer a lot of kinetic energy and end up denting godzilla's skin and probably damaging his innards

what? a nuke would atomize godzilla, radiation can make him stronger, sure, but you can't withstand the blast if you're in it

They said the nuke they used didn't have the right balance of radiation to explosion to kill him.
The MUTOS where attracted to the radiation in the new nuke which they believed had more explosive than radioactive effect so they didn't get a chance to use it.

This. Godzilla is the one who decides who gets to fuck up what, on planet earth.

the movie was good and the amount of godzilla screentime was perfect, but there were too many human scenes. scenes could have been cut so it doesn't drag on as much (for example the entire sequence of the military guy coming home was unnecessary, should have just had him introduced as he picked up his dad, and his history could have been explained by the EOD line they shared, and clever transitions could have told as who his wife is without the need for their initial conversation)

And yet Sup Forums says blacks' behavior is bound by their genetics. Who am I to believe?