Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

yup

worth

Kill all Wahibists

tl;dr - sand nigger being a nigger

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
Debunked long time ago.

uh no this is a fact

i mean it was more like 500 thousand kids but still

Well OF COURSE it was. There is a lot of morons out there, but it is quite obvious that a bunch of NIGGERS with old soviet armament is not a fucking problem. SOMEONE is pulling the strings.

Now, ''america'' is behind this. Well, lets define what we mean by that. Its the jewish bankers among other wealthy individuals in the armament industry, alongside some other very special individuals. Who these people are, well, you'll never figure that out. But they dont care for anyone but themselves.

People are so easily manipulated today. The real armies are the stupid fucking people manipulated by the media. Liberals and Leftists like to talk about Joseph Goebbles and the propaganda machine, but they fail to realize that it is exactly the same today. Only that some people control everything that they say.

Someone like Hitler will be forced to come again. This time it is going to be very brutal, and lots of people are going to die. It is only a matter of time before western nations crumble because of the demoralization alongside brainwashing from marxist scholars.

Either way, perhaps this is what the world needs. A reboot from cancer.

>I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.
Like this?
That is exactly your problem bro..........

>Worships a pedophile
Opinion noted and discarded.

lies.

Debunked long ago.
Mortality rate among children went actually down during the embargo.. Only in the region controlled by Saddam's people, they claimed it went up. Controlled by Saddam's people, controlled by Saddam's people, controlled by Saddam's people, controlled by Saddam's people.............................that explains it.

What's the difference between a sandnigger and a stray dog?
Cars will slow down for the dog.

So mad you might explode?

You barbarians started your shit way before the United States was even a thing. Plus how can someone be phobic when we hate you. There's a difference you stupid faggot.

Yet it was you who has the shit colored skin

It was you who was the product of inbred relationships

It was you who couldn't just get fucking killed in his own country

It was you who took his white man hating in read family to our countries

And it is you who is a fucking sub human

Yeah, I think it's the west that made 9/11 etc you dumb stupid piece of shit. Muslims are the worst, go back to your shitty subcountry you filthy subhuman.

>blah blah blah (in heavy sandnigger accent)
Yeah you're absolutely right, we should just nuke ALL of you and be done with it.

How many sandniggers does it take to change a light bulb?
If by "change a light bulb" you mean "blow uo a cafe" then just one.

beep beep virgin detected

Yeah, and it's only a matter of time before renewed interest in your mess is supplied with sufficient force to actually finish your civilizations off. This insufficient small effort is just the first pawn forward in the new chess game. It's the same as the old game, but this time we'll build the case for a million man army.

Whether we have to destroy your cultures and people, if not, we're taking your energy industry.

Piece of shit sand nigger

When oil is slowly phased out, everyone will forget and don't care about Mudslimes. They will fall into degeneracy and slowly die of dictator state backed mass murder.
Enjoy assholes.

Maybe I would care if you things were actually human. Kys

Yeah man I'm only thirteen xdd :p so I have plenty of time to lost my virginity

>Muslim holy land
You fucks claim everything as holy land

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

yeah no you completely blew what was already a weak bait with that one

as if we don't know too damn well (((who))) did 9/11

So, I read the picture, and i did not read your post. Here is why.

If America did "invent" Al-Qaeda the biggest believers in the conspiracy were the sand niggers i killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. I guess they didn't know Al-Qaeda wasn't real, maybe someone should have told them.

We didn't start anything. However we will finish it. Keep pushing us fuckers. Just keep pushing.

dont be fooled by the gray areas, those have fallen

Fake news, you were shooting paid actors

It's you who worship a dictator who enslaved, killed and raped

It's you who come to Europe for their right while shitting on their freedom

It's you who want to impose eating the meat of tortured animals in school restaurants

It's you who think drawing a prophet is punishable by death

It's you, when terrorists attacks, prefer to denounce islamophobia than terrorists

It's you who think playing music, drinking wine, having a boyfriend or a girlfriend, going to parties, eat during a special months, and most of all not being muslim is a crime

It's you who tainted France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, England in the blood of innocents

It's you who acclaimed the ones who blew themselves up in Christian schools

It's you who think innocent people deserved to die in the Twin Towers just for being Americans

Your Islam is a threat for every people believing in the freedom we earned: liberty, equality, fraternity and democracy.

And this makes me really mad.

It's all the Brits' fault. Leave the U.S. out of your genocidal religious conflicts.

Muslims are all violent filthy savages.

Amerivan here.
I knew that.
You think most of us had any say in the matter or knew it at the time?

well it wasn't me, i can tell you that.
you're right though.

Lame.
What are you 12?

Well i'm not an islamophobic, but like Stephen King once said : It’s just my opinion, you see, and opinions are like assholes: everybody has one.

So to sharre : most of it seems accurate. A vast majority is on USA, some seems french and in any case the system of NATO and the vote to block intervention if not agree is a problem.

Government/leaders don't give a shit on other countries/people to have access at ressources and gain influence. What a shock, it's like this for millenia everywhere, muslim, christian, pagan alike.

Did anyone on the western population that was not playing with millions even care about how oil even go to their car at the time every thing you point began to took place ? Hell no.

"Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. "
But first, they're not incident. And second like any people on the country you quote hate western or america, for what they suffer from, it's the same in reverse in western.

Especially when you have refugees that try to rape or commit murder because of their religion and not because they came from a country in war. When it's ok because of their belief and you begin to see a pattern in this we can be legitimatly concern.

Best proof, the people that commit act or terror at the moment never even put a foot outside europe. They grow here. And yet it's ok because of the religion and it's definetly not gonna help the people of irak, palestine, afghanistan...