U mad whitebois?

u mad whitebois?

Wow, you are the first to come up with this thread

No.Because i get to go to work Monday and 5 dollars an hour more than you.Then ill get pulled over on the way home and not get shot. Wanna hear a joke...What do call a black boxer whos 50-0...A NIGGER...KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK Nigger McNiggstain

Mad? Because a white guy with no professional boxing record lost in the 10th to a boxing champoin with 49-0 reccord but walked away with a cool $180 mil?

Name one shitskin who has done that?

>Being this mad

>bragging about making $5 more than someone

Jesus

I'm pretty pissed off to be honest.

so what the fight was stupid to begin with , i knew he was gonna lose

lets see mayweather step in an MMA ring no doubt he''ll lose

>5 WHOLE MORE DOLLARS
oh wow i bet you get all the ladies

It was still a good fight, even if it was obvious

no, i inherited my grandfathers wealth since i am the only family he had left and he didnt write a will, i forget he even existed since last week, it was about 200k and i bet it all on mayweather. look who's laughing now, me.

White people pretending to be black to troll racist white people - the thread. This is the start of a very pathetic week.

Connor was gonna lose from the start. He is an MMA fighter, not a boxer

He did say "an hour" which is quite a lot

"It was fatigue and I get wobbly. Let me wobble back to my corner."
McGregor totally had that fight, fucking ref

No because the Irish are just like niggers and should be gassed hard

once again we got demonstrated which is the real superior race

BTFO McGregor fan starter pack:

>Mayweather is a fucking pussy, he should have fought head on like a real man
>Mayweather only wins because he just sits there and dodges and never punches
>It's obvious the fight was rigged
>Conor was beating the shit out of him in the first rounds
>ref stopped the fight too early, he still had a few good punches in him
>I knew he wasn't gonna win but I wanted to see him change history so that's why I rooted for him
>if this was MMA Mayweather would have got his ass kicked
>boxing doesn't show how skilled you are as a fighter anyway
>he still wins $100 mil

they don't care about your existence whether you're white or black

This. Mayweather is suppose to be this amazing boxer, it took him 10 rounds to beat some none boxing faggot.

Dude. You realize that this is all part of a big show? McGregor lost now just to get a rematch so the big matchmakers can get another fight...

Just plain commerce.

Wake the fuck up

you sound like you'll be yelling your lungs out if he had win

>hypocriteseverywhere.jpeg

You clearly don't understand sarcasm.

this

Not the guy who said all that but you realize and extra 5 bucks an hour is alot of money

You guys clearly still live at home with Mommy and daddy

stfu inferior whitefag

Or maybe it was someone showing agreement

you must be rich man

pic of your lambo or gtfo

Ok little child go ask Mommy for some chicken tendies and go to sleep

No

>thinks there's gonna be a rematch

bad news guy, there's not gonna be a rematch

Holy shit, I didn't think niggers could use a computer.

They can't. Just another whitey role playing.

He made 200 million for that fight you sperg

i'll just leave this here

I ain't even white but I know this is true. That's kinda the joke though. All these niggers who think people "should" be pissed cause it further insinuates their culture is superior cause they play with trashy rules acting like niggers having a nigger ref step in and call a limited fight "say who's the stronger fighter" is petty in its own right.

Everyone knows that Mayweather, even in his prime wouldn't be able to get in there and take out Mcgregor at this point. Mayweather just knew how to exploit the rules of boxing, and yeah that's something to merit in its own right but would it REALLY stand up in a "real" fight? Probably not. Mayweather would get his shit kicked, but niggers won't know that. All they care about is the fact that he's black and acts like a punk thug.

>inb4 I'm really white
>I'm a taco nigger who's done both boxing and mma.
>inb4 it even matters when some lonely neckbeard will try to debunk this post to further stroke a dead ego that has caused his dad to drink and the both of his parents to loath their existence cause they still have an ungrateful neckbeard son who leeches off of them (he's probably black).

>5 dollars an hour

wage cuck

would've been easy if he layed off the jamison, post fight interview he was drunk as shit

What the fuck did I just read LOL.

Truth, even as a non-white person I know this is partially true, but... this is available to other people of any race if they didn't actually yah know... act like a bunch of ignorant, useless, lazy ass niggers.

reasonable response for a nigger who can't read

What the fuck did I just read again LOL.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot niggers can't read. LOL

Your grammar is fucking shit and you don't make sense anyway.
I bet Sup Forums is the only thing you browse in your small, shitty flat.

talking to a guy with a two pair there, buddy

Looking at someone pointing out "grammar" on Sup Forums to try to arbitrarily prove a point. You're still a nigger dude. I'm living on my own off of my own money. Not money my "gramma" makes off the gubmn't.

I mean he forgot to put a coma after "sorry"

we're on the same team Sup Forumsros

Lol, as much as that really matters at this point. People are going to pretend like this is going to "boost my ethnicity" by saying "look at the black guy who beat the white guy." But we all know the individuals (regardless of race) and their stances in a 'real" fight. Mcregor would have had a much better time fighting in his own arena. His arena is MMA, not boxing where the rules are much significantly different because of long standing traditions with that sort of "brawling" where you don't get to go for legs or take downs and base a lot of the things you do by your own merit and honor.

In this case, Mayweather knew how to exploit the rules. (Keep turning and acting like a punk bitch to try to bait McGregor into smacking him in the back of the head; something that is clearly supposed to be against the rules).

Exploiting a fighting situation is in fact a way to be a "better fighter" however that doesn't mean that it makes the opponent any less of a capable fight theoretically.

And that's all this is. Theoretically if Mayweather was fighting in an MMA match he would have got his shit kicked in. And yeah it's a much more brutal sport than boxing will ever be (base that off of your own merits of what a "man" truly is).

In this case, being limited by rules and regulations, McGregor was proven he's not able to take an opponent down without having some of those "no holds bar" rules out there to help him out with defeating an opponent. It's basically like chess versus checkers.

Same concept, different rules, if you take skilled people from either game and pit them against each other, sometimes one will be able to exploit rules against another person. But if they're both getting paid way more than you or I will ever get paid, and even if one of them loses, that doesn't make them less of a "chess" or "checkers" player, and they still walk away with a wad of cash we'd only hope to see in our lifetime.

Irish is not "white".

yea they are obviously asian

FINALY.

And came away with what? 250?

as same as your americans nazis aren't aryan and there they are loving hitler, lightest skin? you white, whiteboi

Oh yeah. Clever analysis. Never heard that reason. Probably should have told McGregor that.

Why should anyone be mad. The Trump Supporter beat the shit out of The Trump Hater tonight.

>All is right in the universe
>Praise KEK

That's $10000 a year. Not a life changing amount.