Trump is a terrible president. Prove me wrong

Trump is a terrible president. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's the best president since George Bush Jr

I think you mean the only president in the last couple decades worse than GWB

arguments need evidence bub

What did Obama do that was so great? He set the bar for hanging out and being the celebrity-in-chief, Trump is following his lead and doing it better

Yeah and Trump is still fucking that up. The fucking idiot can't even keep his dumb mouth shut

which other presidents defended self proclaimed nazis?

Trump is a great president. Prove me right.

Who said anything about Obama being great?

What did I say? That Trump is worse than Bush, yea? The only one worse than Bush.

Did I say Obama was great? No. I implied he is better than Bush, which he is.

I would say though that no president in the last four decades has been worth a single shit. So these rankings really don't matter since they are all trash tier presidents.

That's one of the things that people like about him. He stands up for himself.

So now Sebastian Gorka leaves the White House. He claims that there are people within the administration who would happily have worked for Clinton and don't support the POTUS agenda.

This is clearly bullshit, as Trump supporters leaving just gives more opportunities for his opponents.

It's just rats leaving a sinking ship.

ok, so everybody is trash and fails to live up to your high standards of what a president should be doing. Whatever that is.

People tend to overestimate the importance of the president.

Thanks to Trump, we now have an endless supply of liberal tears.

/thread

That wasn't the fucking question, either.

lel

He makes an ass out of the country by "standing up for himself". He doesn't represent the majority of Americans.

[citation needed]

He is a good President. Proved you wrong.
/thread

No, people generally elect shitty presidents. There are a few that set the standard and the people we elect should aspire to reach that. Most at least somewhat do, but Trump acts like himself and what do you get? A dysfunctional congress and a pissed off country.

So now you downplay the significance of the office because in your small world the cognitive dissonance is too much to question whether any of the presidents of the last 40 years have done what is actually best for the american people as a whole.

And you attempt to make it seem like I have too high of standards for them to meet for the same reason.

They have a huge impact on our government. It's not insignificant at all.

How the fuck is "Bordee Wall: Coming Soon!" an accomplishment when he doesn't even have the funding for the damn thing yet? Oh and how is threatening to shut down the government if Congress doesn't supply taxpayer funds for this stupid fucking wall an accomplishment when he promised Mexico was gonna pay for it. He's a fucking con man and if you're too stupid to see that now you're nothing but a sycophant who isn't worth anyone's time.

okay....
then just remove it from the list
there is still a lot of good things that trump has done

Mexico is going to pay for the wall, just not up front

there was no question

He's done one good thing. That's it. And it was withdrawl from the TPP.

And he did not reduce the national debt. At all. Not a single penny.

I haven't heard anything about any new trade tariffs on mexico

Instruction, whatever

withdraw from the TPP is only bad thing he did

can you not read the list?
he is cutting spending

for more military and a fucking wall gg

go back to Sup Forums

He's cutting spending? How? By increasing spending?

He is cutting spending on certain things in his budget proposal that has yet to be implemented. But he is also increasing spending by WAY more than he is cutting in that same proposal.

He wanted to increase defense spending by $54 billion which is about 5x more than all of his cuts combined. So tell me again how he is cutting spending? Doesn't he want to cut shitloads of taxes for rich guys too? I wonder how that will help decrease the debt.

Turns out that claim doesn't stand up to simple math.

Ok, I'll bite. How?

He rustles the jimmies of feeble-minded people like you.

>you are proved wrong

Then you should make an argument and present evidence.

Retard.

That's not what a president is supposed to do.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Oh look, when confronted with a factual refutation of claims, they just start posting memes to distract people to devolve back into nonsensical partisan finger pointing.

Terrible, predictable shills. Send me your employer's contact information, I could do a way better job.

I already know he's a terrible president. You're more than welcome to convince me otherwise

Sure thing Putin.

His daily briefings are 1-page 2 paragraph documents with pictures. He has the attention span of a gnat. Worse, the enemies of the U.S. know it.

He really does not know what he is doing. His Afghanistan plans are sheer lunacy.

You're making the claim.

You provide the evidence.

Get it skippy?

You seem upset. Did I strike a nerve? I really hope they aren't paying you much.

He's the only president I can think of since Nixon that blatantly hasn't given a fuck about people that didn't vote for him.

Yeah. Except when you're a moron and speak shit and then "stand up for yourself", you're a fucking idiot

You must be upset that weirdo homosexes are not allowed in the military any longer, amirite?

It seems like calling Trump stupid is your only play. Keep it up, it worked great against Bush Jr

Awesome SCOTUS addition.

"Hillary Clinton … started the birther controversy. I finished it." –Donald Trump, falsely claiming that Hillary Clinton started the rumors that President Obama wasn't born in the United States (Sept. 16, 2016)

Donald Trump is an idiot.

Evidence:

Staffs his administration poorly, choosing completely unqualified people to lead departments, probably based on their contributions to the Republican party. Exxon CEO as SecState, DeVos as Edu, Scott Pruitt for the EPA, we could keep going.

Claims there's no Russia bullshit (which I honestly don't care about) but has really continuously lied about it and his administration has lied about it. In his own words, if you have nothing to hide, why not tell the truth?

Tweets asinine shit every single day. If you're the President, the smart thing would be to unite people under your banner instead of pandering to a relatively smaller base of about 34% of Republicans.

You make and back a dipshit healthcare law that is obviously just another version of Obamacare, except the consumers pay more for less coverage and there are no consumer protections. AND you fail to pass it from a congress your party controls.

He posts stupid shit about congressmen from his own party making fun of them. About John McCain: "I like people who weren't captured." I'm sure McCain wasn't thinking about that at all when he gave his thumbs down.

I have more, but I'll leave you with the fact that Trump has actually published that he thinks asbestos is 100% safe and think it was a mob conspiracy that pushed for it's removal as a building material. How much more idiotic can you get.

see

That isn't an argument.

see

It's okay. I know he can't handle the truth.

Best part is I'm not even a liberal.

see

hey, same. Independence feels great, huh?

People saying Mulluer will get him. Wouldn't it be funny if he had him fired then imprisoned? Liberals would explode

see

Prove yourself right.. so far, your far off.

That would be tyranny. Mueller is a Republican. He would be impeached by the entire congress.

I think he's broken. It's pathetic.

He sure does. The ones that don't agree with him are shameless cucka that have been indoctrinated at their public school systems.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It doesn't really matter. The power rests in the hands of Congress and the lobbyists.

[citation needed]

see

He stopped TPP

Of course it's a bad idea but it would still be great to see the triggering.

It does, but then it's sad watching the other 90+ percent of people continuously deluding themselves.

see

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Oh yeah. I spend 90% of my day angry.

he actually did most of the things on that pic

i know because i follow the news