Guardians of the Galaxy

It's been already 5 minutes and Chris Pratt has already gone full reddit. What should I expect more?

reddit is not a criticism of a movie. That being said
>reddit : the movie

glad you took time out from watching a fucking movie to post on Sup Forums and 5 minutes WOW A NEW PLEB RECORD!

Fuck off.

>be in theater
>"i am....."
>audience eyes widen in anticipation
>"groot"
>audiences starts clapping and screaming with laughter while throwing their fedoras at the screen
>on the back of me I hear people singing The Game of Thrones tune with the text "i am groot"
>chris pratt walked in front of the screen and start dancing like PSY while chanting "UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>meanwhile people pull out their phones and start taking pictures of Chris and posting it on reddit
>as I wanted to leave the theatre I stumble on a band of 30 manchildren chanting "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE .... UP, UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE" while dancing like PSY
>desperately trying to escape this hell hole I see alot of children crying of fear but their parents don't seem to respond
>as I take a look around the theatre trying to find an escape I come to the conclusion that the whole audience except for the children are singing and dancing "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>in a desperate attempt to survive I pick one of the fedoras on the ground and start chanting "I AM GROOT" to every person I come across while trying to escape
>the crowd didn't seem to notice me and as I walked out of the theatre I looked back
>the children are getting crushed by the amount of people dancing and singing like PSY
>i remember the tears on their faces but all I heard while finally leaving the theatre were the people screaming "upvote reddit style"

>not browsing Sup Forums and watching a movie at the same time

This sounds legit. I remember this happening.

>movie gets serious for a break between memes

I have about as much respect for GotG as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the reddit memes that comprise Memers of the Cucklaxy. It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

Suddenly Dr. Steve Brule

It was never suppose to be anything else. So 'MISSION SUCCESS'.

You just marathoned the first 5 minutes?

I wish

i liked it

It gets much, much, much worse.

There's only one decent joke in the entire movie.

guardians of the galaxy is shit just like all capeshit but whoever made that image is a joke

Oh lord of high brow humor, lord of the first men, dictator of Sup Forums humor, protector of the realm, Please tell us, what one joke is deemed worthy of your esteem?

The "i didn't actually need the leg" joke.

Fun movie desu. It's not the second coming but it's certainly better than most of the comic trash out these days.

THAT ONE WASN'T FUNNY.THE ONLY FUNNY THING WAS CHRIS PRATT GIVING THE MIDDLE FINGER

I can't tell if you're pretending to be retarded.

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FUCK THAT WAS A SHOTTY JOKE HE OBVIOUSLY WAS NOT WORKING A MACHINE HE WAS JUST CREATING A COMPLICATED RUSE IN ORDER TO FLIP US OFF UNEXPECTEDLY.

THE ONLY GOOD JOKE WAS WHEN ROCKET GETS DRUNK. THAT WAS A GOOD TIME.

How does it feel to be so far on the spectrum?

The what?

nice pasta

This, Windows Snap makes it all the more easier.

I'm hoping this is an ironic shitpost