Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

Haven't been here for years.
I went out, did the things I needed to do to tackle my mysanthropy and innate melancholy.

Worked out, cut down on drinking, Parted ways with bad friends. Found a girl I was fond of since I was 15... We ended up together for 6 years, and the first time in my life I dared to call myself happy.

Last friday she dumped me. I wasn't good enough anymore. She didn't want a relationship in which we needed to make compromises.

Day 2 now. It's 9:23 am, and I'm already craving a drink.

What's your story Sup Forums? How did you hold your shit together, when everything you accomplished failed you?

I'll greentext it up. Quick bump so the thread doesn't die.

>cheers
>married 24yrs
>sexless
>trade you?

You're more than a relationship. Give it time to heal

Don't start drinking though. I struggle with it too

take your time

Leave Sup Forums while you can, andy sixx ruined Sup Forums

24 years married and sexless? What happend?

I know this is dumb and I'm not religious or anything but I honestly feel like everything that happens , happens for a reason.

This is recent so I cant say these next few days or even month is gonna be the easiest but theres no doubt you can muscle through it. Try to reconnect with some old friends, going to the gym, traveling.

Try not to think of this as anything other than a good experience and an opportunity for something better.

Do you mean you're not interested in reading about Andy Sixx's sewer serpent slithering into your stomach?

My mom died today and ive almost drank a whole 2/6 of vodka already. just do it

hi. how old are you?

>Be me
>13
>Meet grill
>Best friends
>Start dating
>She moves across country 4 years later
>Still date long distance
>3 years later I move to be with her
>Proposed
>We get house
>Woken up by sobbing in the middle of our first night there
>Ask whats wrong
>She's been flying a dude out to bang for weeks at a time while we were apart
>Forgive her and try and move on
>She keeps calling him
>Says she wants to go visit him a few months later
>I'm no fucking cuck
>Pack my shit
>Have her tell her parents the wedding is off, they're furious
>I move back home

It's been 8 years, I haven't dated since.

28, struggled with alcohol since 16. I know i can get my shit back together and go to work on monday, just feels like crap... lika that andy turd meme that has been popping up here all the time. Hearing other peoples stories makes me feel less alone i guess

2/6 as in five thirds of a fifth?

>Worked out
>Handled drinking problem
>cut off negative relationships
>Tackled depression (not clear if you solved it, but I'm sure it's improved at the least).

OP, look at your progress. You're healthier physically, socially, and emotionally. Don't let this relationship keep you down. You're clearly so much better than any relationship. It's unlikely any relationship will last.

I will warn you that with long relationships, there is a tendency to go back to the relationship and then break up again. Some relationships are on and off for a while. Don't let the constant hot cold hot cold beat up your heart. End it permanently, now.

You'll be okay, OP. So much good progress thus far. Don't let this setback take away more than a good relationship.

Know that feel when you wake up next to an empty spot in the bed?

What I did :
Learn seduction
Go in the streets or the bars
Fuck a dozen grill
Find one you want to keep
Keep her

Long time process, lot of hardship I won't lie, but 100 % worth it

>I know this is dumb and I'm not religious or anything but I honestly feel like everything that happens , happens for a reason.
You're right. It's dumb. The universe is a vast, cold uncaring place. Shit happens because shit happens.

Shit happens to nice people. Good things happen to really shitty people. Children die of terrible diseases and wars. Happy families get torn asunder by disasters not of their making. Ghastly psychopaths have good lives and die peacefully in bed. Don't try to wrap it up in a bow and say "there's a reason"....that's what started religions in the first place

fuck dude...

I'm sorry for that. How did you cope?

cheers

I think he's saying that it could be the start of something new and better. But i agree with you. Life is a struggle in a tub of liquid post-mexican dinner shit. Some people just get tossed in the deep end, whilst other just have to chill in the kiddy pool. Nothing fair about it. Shit just happens

No thats fucking disgusting.

Well, he didn't.
>It's been 8 years, I haven't dated since.

>How did you hold your shit together, when everything you accomplished failed you?

I drank. I might not be any help to you here.

what's your poison, mate?

I drank a shitload at first, two fifths or more a day. I'll drink about a pint of whiskey now throughout the day, have a couple beers if it was rough.

Okay, I'll bite. What was the "compromise" she did not want?

shitloads...

Furniture, sex-drive, marriage plans,
Guess we were to different for het image of a disney-couple. Stupid shit actually, but even though i always caved to her, it was never enough. Eventually i started pushing for some things i really liked, and that did not set well with her