what was the point? should i just kill myself

>instrumental music doesn't exist
user

>can't sing

So is something physically stopping you or are you yet to grow a pair

Be like Gary Wilson

>spends all this time studying and learning
>at no point never made any friends/connections to get his stuff out there

You're like every other college kid, justs studies and comes out with a 4.0 only to wonder why he doesn't have any job offers.

>his stuff out there

my dude i have no stuff, just empty compositions with fucked up vocals that sound like shit

>spend years making music
>realize theres a million other idiots just as good or better who also have zero views
>stop making music

lol

If you haven't been playing since elementary school, you cannot make it as a solo musician. Period. At best, you'll be another sadboy bandcamp bedroom kid with one fan because your lyrics happen to resonate particularly well with one other loser.

That said, if you start/join a group then you can show your strengths. Or you could just give up!

can't you just hire a vocalist or find someone in your local music scene willing to sing for you? another option is joining a group like said

i can sing for u user :^)

>implying successful music is only made by people who sing
>implying interesting music is only made by people who sing
>implying important music is only made by people who sing
Maybe your problem is more that you wanna make excuses instead of hone your craft for its own sake

shut the fuck up nerd

>tfw spend years learning how to make music
>play multiple instruments
>produce,mix, master all that shit
>even have synesthesia can see color in music
>in the end none of it even matters because i'm not creative and cannot write
I should just an hero

>Sup Forums hates everything that comes out
>Sup Forums is also a bunch of failed musicians themselves

makes sense

That's funny, I can sing really well but only record instrumental music because I don't want to write lyrics.

I can sing, but can't play any instruments. I produce and know a little theory, though. Still got me nowhere.

sucks being average

>Music with lyrics
>any good

just sample homie

this is retarded

You're just as bad as the autists that want to be voice actors

get a fucking singer?

make instrumental music you dumb cunt

>instrumental music

if you can't just shit out some kind of vocals then find some other person to sing for you
utilize another person's talent, an argument can be made that this is even more of a creative decision

idono i kinda want to do it myself. id rather release something with shit vocals than have someone else sing over my work

my voice can sound okay on occasion. like you can hear small glimpses of it sounding good, i think maybe one day ill make it work

>tfw Sufjan only started playing oboe in middle school and hated music
>tfw Sufjan only took up guitar in college
>tfw Sufjan still ended up an indie darling and composing literal orchestras to help him masturbate over roads

lol

Step 1. Make sure you know keys

Step 2. Get a vocoder

Step 3. Voice no longer matters its just a modulated instrument.

I've no idea why this thread continued any further than this response.

because instrumental music is shit tier

brainlet

You can either make instrumental music or learn to sing, you can even use pitch correction on your voice. Don't let that stop you from making music!

Dude, just take singing classes, or at least watch singing tutorials or courses on the internet. Don't sit on your ass thinking one day you'll magically wake up knowing how to sing, go learn how to!

none of the top edm producers sing, or any of the top hip hop producers for that matter.

yeah im trying to buts easier said than done

thats probably why their music is trash

>millions of people love their shit
>touring world wide making millions of dollars
>trash

haha ya its so bad man. trash.

ok you win but you will never catch me dead making edm or hip hop

The best things are never easy man. Try your hardest and do it, and you'll see it was worth it!