Faggot

your a hyper fag

Literally a faggot.

Ur a fag

fag

Queer

you are both a nigger and giant faggot

Fucking faggot ass fag

I can source you hi-tech syrup £100 a bottle.

Steal it like a real criminal you pussy. It's easier and the charges are the same if you get caught.

Fuck me your a fag

So how do people ecen do that? Hope thr pharmacist table

Some dude is just samefagging and calling the OP a fag, guess what buddy? You're the faggot here.

Just here to remind you your a fag

fuck off OP you're a fag

Faggot nigger

guys i dont know about u but i personaly like black people and homosexual lifestyles i dont know why it has to be a insult
there not bad

Fucking fag nigger

Probably cus your a fag

Being this big a fag

OP just gotta stop being a fag.

Kill yourself faggot

can u guys stop please i just gave my opinion

Shut the fuck up fag

HAHAHA FAGGOT

Kill yourself fag

I'm op. The only post I mafe in this thread is OP. Just trying to find my way into dark web

i dont understand why people are so hurtful towards one another its been like this since i the first time i got on 2 days ago

Wow your really are a fag

Kill yourself newfag
>Fag

Your a faggot

Fuckin' fag

Fag

Shit tier b8

Fagniggerfagfag

Fag tier faggot

Fucking tripfag

That's easy. It's fear. Picture this:

You're an industrialist, trying to modernize a backward planet and raise up standards of living through the use of technology for the common good. One day, some of your industrial robots are blown up by a sentient, supersonic blue hedgehog. That's scary as fuck. Now, said hedgehog has it in his head that you're a monster who wants to take over the world, in large part because of all the steroids and shit he's been taking. You try to reason with the guy, but you get assaulted.

You decide to deal with this like any other pest problem: You put out some spike pits, modify a couple of your robots with rifles, etc. The hedgehog gets himself impaled, and you're done. Or so you think. Soon, he's back trashing your robots again. No matter, you're taking this into your own hands. You modify your ride, mad max style, adding a couple of guns, spikes, slowly swinging giant balls, that kind of stuff. Then you roll. You meet the hedgehog and after a brief struggle where he manages one or two lucky hits on you, you make him into thin gruel. This time you're sure he's done for.

How wrong you are. He's back. You can't believe it. You try to kill him once more, but this time he seems to know where to strike. You try to change your attack patterns but it's too late, he's done enough damage and you barely escape with your life. For the next few days, he follows you destroying everything you throw at him. He won't stop. You can't sleep. You watch as he destroys everything you've done to help people: chemical plants, oil refineries, amusement parks, all you've built.

Eventually, as you're trying to escape to the one place where you think you're safe, space, he defeats one of your latest creations, and for the first time, you're face to face with him. There's no steel plate protecting you. There's no vertical distance. He's there, staring at you with those empty, demonic eyes.

You run like you've never run before. You just fucking run.

Trip faggot fag nigger nigger nigger fag queer Jew bone salami fuck fag

Wow. Guess that means you're a fucking faggot

Fag

Cunt