Hey Sup Forums, need an objective opinion on my cock. no matter how harsh or colorful, i need a another set of eyes

Hey Sup Forums, need an objective opinion on my cock. no matter how harsh or colorful, i need a another set of eyes.

You'r dick seems like it's too small for normal men but a tad above average for a gay midget who likes to be bottom.

Your dick needs to get some gains dude.

Small as fuck, man! U need a doctor

what why????

Fucking hot...would swallow twice daddy

Well, when your dick is that small, don't be surprised that a bottle with a message from it comes out when you're pissing.

The message will probably read

>Dear OP,

>Hey, it's me, your very little friend. I want you to know that I'm still alive, and that if you receive this message, please send pussy.

>Sincerely

>Your Tiny Dick.

Looks more on the thick side

Your dick is bigger and thicker than mine tbh...

Yeah, might be short, but thickness really matters more other than visual effect.

thats kinda corny man. really. but thanks any way.

I've heard it was ok before. eat eat pussy really well to compensate. so theres that

not gay but thx

thats what i was thinking. When i was skinnier it was longer. according to the bpi I'm obese by over 100 pounds but i think i carry it well. i heard for every 35 lbs i loose ill get an inch back. so I'm betting that a massive weight loss with my thickness will have me looking at least respectable

thats been what I've heard from the few girls i have been with

it looks sad

I wouldn't wish your size even on my worst enemy

What if he was ducking your girl??? Then u might wish it lol

Fucking....obviously

Where's your dick, under that flesh-colored shot glass?

>implying I had a girl to begin with

Kinda short just like mine. How to make it longer?

chode

>Short and thick does the trick
>Long and thin goes too far in

are you pissed your parents circumcised you? Your ball sack probably wouldn't be riding so far up the shaft if they didn't cut you up lol

>need an objective opinion on my cock.
>no matter how harsh or colorful.

Here you go OP, pic related has the answer.

Never mind urs is short and thin after a closer look, bl user, lose Weight it make it look bigger

Fuck him. I let you fuck me....i don't like big dick on my ass anywayz.

Thanks. That's what I thought. It's at least a handful. If I drop 100 lbs it would lessen my fupa.

well, you have it bigger than a guy that annoyed us in kik and some friends and me
He was ridiculous saying he did not have a small dick hahaha

You need to lose weight bro. Seem like your dick is getting recessed into your body because of the fat. Get thin and maybe gain a inch or two.

No I k ow what I got. I just wonder what if lost close to 100 lbs and became semi anorexic....would I gain a couple of inches. U bought a penis extender not too long ago and I swear it's made me thicker

Honestly, I don't think a weight loss will make your dick look bigger. You should just try to compensate your disadvantage

Ok use a penis extender too. But you 're right. I'm trying to develop partial anorexia.

I'd get an extension.

I eat alot of box as a way to compensate but it's still embarrassing....i can't just dominate a girl but fucking her.....i feel like less of a man...u know?

Its the Danny De Vito of dicks

Thanks.....not as mean or clever as u may have thought it was...

Check out this wise guy.....

That's a terrible idea and won't lead to any real weight loss. You need to change your eating habits, diet, and physical routine if you want any sort of weight loss to stick.

Eat better and work out more. It's hard but good luck.

Your dick is probably just going to be tiny for life man, the sooner you accept that and get over it the sooner you will start to feel better about yourself.

no I'm ok with it now. and i know crash diets don't really work but if i fast for a few months and then restart my diet and lifestyle after. it'd give me a fresh start to maintain a better bode

>it's still embarrassing

Sorry user. You seem sincerely upset so the best advice I can give is to come to terms with it. If need be, use toys on women you fuck. I've heard of guys using strap ons when they have tiny dicks. It's embarrassing too, I know, but the end result is here getting it good.

Not a lot you can do user, sorry. Focus on weight loss and positive mentality.

its ok bro...

more dick it's hot

Really, don't just fast. Either approach it seriously and put some effort in or be prepared to go back to step 1 at some point soon.

no i get freaky man. believe me, have a treasure chest of toys to play with a partner but i suck a one night stands and basic fucking a girl to submission……..i always have to eat pussy

no i think a strong will to restart my body and maintain my vitamins and work out….then a strict fast will stick if i make it

You need to but a Corvette ...
or take a those bigger dick pills.

Just marry a virgin that loves ya

what do u like about it

I'm working on it…i met this girl on craigslist

and i drive a lexus

she's awkward and inexperienced too. but I'm afraid my dicks to small to get inside her good enough too

without this i would never make girls cum

>Mr. Tiny Dick is afraid his dick is too small to harpoon a whale

I got the news for you, my man. You'd be lucky to even get your whole cock past the several inches of fat that encase her pussy. You'll be lucky to even tickle her cunt flaps once you dip your chode in her gut cunt.

G fucking G.

without this….i would never cum…..

take a sip bro

loose 35 lbs and get an inch….

thanks??? till i loose a massive amount of weight

I'm around 130 so it's not my weight.

Really??? Got any pics??? Curious wjat that looks like

you obviously have kleinfelters syndrome ma nig

Very suckable.

Don't bother getting married and having kids. I guarantee you that after 13 years, your wife will ask to bring a big cock stud into your bedroom and then you'll have to get divorced because fuck that stupid slut and then you'll have to pay alimony and child support because she was a stay at home mom and you'll have to move in with your parents because you won't have any fucking money left.

Thank you....ive heard I have a nice crown

What's that patna.?????

Not if I eat puss...right? I'm looking for an a younger unexperienced girl with equally low self esteem. So she wont know any bettwr qnd ill eat her put for hours every night if I have to.....

Is that when your hard op?

Oh, she'll end up joining a stay at home mothers discussion board and find out that she needs a big cock, wants to use a strap-on on you, and wants to have a girlfriend too.

id murder suicide before i let that happen to me OP

maybe you like the cuck lifestyle. do u

the idea of what you said made me precum

Nature is telling you that sex is just not a thing for you.

but my dick gets hard all the time…..and i think about creampies all damn day bruv...

close. i was hot and horny then my blood started to much away once the camera came out lol

Damn op I think I'm maybe like 5.5 or maybe 6 but don't have that kinda girth definetly kinda look like u do when I'm soft thi...grower not a shower

Thanks. That's what I'm counting on the make my dick look nice once I loose all this weight. I'm 5 11 240....according to boo I should be around 140 lbs. Imagine if I loose a 100 pounds l...what would my dick look like. Look at my full...islts massive and probably covering up at least an 1 1/2 or 2 inches...

Yea man I'm like 300 5'10 so imagine that

Does it effect your dick size??

It has over that past years, I'm 24 now but I honestly like a good inch long when I was 250 well it looked a inch longer never really measured b4

Inch longer

im 24…….damn bro….u and me are in for a journey…….lol…on the bpi chart we should be 150 lbs. imagine that

thanks that motivation

is that....is that erect or flaccid? asking for a friend

no at 35%. I was trying to stretch it but it started to get warm as i was tugging on it

lose weight so you can eventually get rid of all that fucking pubic fat bro. maybe you'll uncover an inch or two, who knows?

thanks bro…thats the plan…..i have massive fupa….so i hope i have at least a another two inches

I thought women were supposed to be cleaner?

not with an ass like that….

>not with an ass like that….
...for black ants?

sorry my bad

It doesn't matter how much weight you lose even if you lose 100lbs that dick will still be very small and sad it's never ever gonna satisfy anybody sexually it's like a joke sorry to say it but that penis is completely useless for sex or anything

but i still cum and like to eat pussy.

this is me too. u still think a 100 lbs won't give me at least an inch…..

where did you find this????? who is she???