George Harrison

>Absolute Madman tier
John Lennon

>Shit tier
Paul McCartney

>Literally who
Ringo Starr

beatles

The other Beatles may have musical talents, but can they draw like Ringo can?

George = Paul > Ringo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John

YOU MAY SAY IM A BEATER

George > Ringo > Paul > John

George Harrison > the rest

HEY, ETER

ABSOLUTE

youtube.com/watch?v=vT9yNse2ahw
youtube.com/watch?v=g_0J6MDld7o

is this patrish

Paul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the other 3 in any order (not like it matters)

this

my hairy cum stained butt hole>literal shit>harrison>the rest

Switch Paul and George and you have the objective order.

fools like you should stop pitting them against each other

the superior opinion is that all 4 are equally great

5. George
4. John
3. Ringo
2. Paul
1. Guy who replaced Paul

John > Paul > George > Stuart Sutcliffe > Ringo > Pete Best

4. Paul
3. Ringo
2. George
1. John

objectivity post has arrived:

john > george > faul > ringo > paul

/thread

Only good answer ITT:
Martin > Lennon > McCarthy > Harrison > Ringo

how is paul the worst?

1. John
2. Paul
3. George
4. Ringo

that yer baby gets me everytime xD

>The Beatles were the quintessence of instrumental mediocrity. George Harrison was a pathetic guitarist, compared with the London guitarists of those days (Townshend of the Who, Richards of the Rolling Stones, Davies of the Kinks, Clapton, Beck and Page of the Yardbirds, and many others who were less famous but more original). The Beatles had completely missed the revolution of rock music (founded on a prominent use of the guitar) and were still trapped in the stereotypes of the easy-listening orchestras. Paul McCartney was a singer from the 1950s, who could not have possibly sounded more conventional. As a bassist, he was not worth the last of the rhythm and blues bassists (even though within the world of Merseybeat his style was indeed revolutionary). Ringo Starr played drums the way any kid of that time played it in his garage (even though he may ultimately be the only one of the four who had a bit of technical competence).
>even though he may ultimately be the only one of the four who had a bit of technical competence
what did he mean by this

retard

Agreed

Ringo > Paul = John > George

She's completely right lol. Lennon was deluded if he thought his stunts were actually bringing the world any closer to peace.

greedy scumbag

They all were except Ringo.

kek

>Townshend of the Who, Richards of the Rolling Stones, Davies of the Kinks, Clapton, Beck and Page of the Yardbirds, and many others who were less famous but more original
But those guys were all famous as fuck. You could split hairs over whether they're more or less famous then George Harrison, but why?

>The Beatles had completely missed the revolution of rock music (founded on a prominent use of the guitar) and were still trapped in the stereotypes of the easy-listening orchestras.
The Beatles didn't prominently use their guitars??

George Harrison > John Lennon > Ringo Starr > Paul McCartney

God Scarruffi is such a faggot. McCartney is by all means a great and surprisingly inventive bass player. Also Harrison was better than Richards and far more tasteful than Townshend.

rude

you're boring

Paul>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ringo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ony faggots and normies care

George>Paul>John>>>>>Ringo
Based on musical ability and nothing else. John is a faggot so I'd rate him lower if personality counted.

John = Paul > George >>>> Ringo

>Absolute best, saved the band from being a boring pop band by injecting the influence of the avant-garde new york fluxus scene into the band.
Yoko
>Mediocre hacks
John, Paul, Ringo, George
>no talent
Brian Epstein

not bait, I just prefer music with some originality in to lowest-common-denominator commercial pop

I agree on every point. Paul and George can both be described as "tasteful" players. Not flashy or a master of their instrument, but overall very solid with nary a misstep in their playing.

As for my rankings:
>Paul
>George
>John
>Ringo