Is there anywhere in South America that's safe to visit?

Is there anywhere in South America that's safe to visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Ash_giant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Safe from what?

safe for your butthole to stay virgin

Banditos and murderers and kidnappers and cartels and such

no

Hmmmmmm

If you look like a gringo there's no place safe in South America for you. And I'm being absolutely serious.

>white skin
>brown hair
>green eyes
Do I look too gringo?

Ushuaia

Your shithole is more dangerous than my shithole...

Earthquakes, wildfires, floods, tsunamies, volcanos, ash giants, don't count

>ash giants
what

No. You're safe

>Venezuela
>Colombia
>ok safe

>pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Ash_giant
>Ash giants are giants that have been warped by either arcane or extraterrestrial energies and inhabit the most desolate wastelands of the Inner Sea region.

like ash golems but bigger

It's the opposite

Brazil, chile, argentina, etc etc etc.

One of these things is not like the others

Are you planning to visit?

I really want to sometime in the next couple years. I need to spend more effort studying Spanish first. I can read it and understand a bit but not really speak, and I need more vocab.

Is not that Chileans don't want to kill each other, it's just that we don't have time, trying to survive takes a lot of our time, nature sucks

Falklands probably

They are a pain in the ass

Are the Magallanes and Aysén regions in Chile good to live in? I just like the oceanic climate.

wtf i hate ash giants now

Great actually, but only if you like confy life, no true big cities. You can also get some land for free if you are willing to put some startup, farm something or put business and live there for 5 years.

Permacold

this tell me about places like Detroit where niggers kill each other everyday john

Don't go to Detroit. Why do you think I'm asking about which places are safe?

Small towns are safe

In short, no. Stay safe in comfy detroit

lel

Columbia has improved a lot tho. The crime rate here is slightly lower than Brazil as we speak.

No, it's not you lier

Anyways, FOWF. Pls stay away from here

>Maps and stats incoming

If they cut the north and northeast of Brazil, the rate of homicide is considerably reduced. São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro have the same homicide rate as New York.

Northeastern is normal to walk on the street and see bodies shot in the street

Had a mulatto friend who went to Medellin and got robbed of his phone lmao

The crime rate here for the average city here is on par with Miami, Houston or L.A and way lower than for example Chicago. We're not NYC levels yet

You are talking as if it was an accomplishment. NYC has like two million niggers. South Jamaica and Bronx are like DRC tier violent.

What you wear plays a big role, if you go around with shorts and sandals you're obviously a gringo

No, specially Colombia.

no, 16 million square kms of bad hombres waiting to rape you at every corner.

The Falklands

I don't think that's an accomplishment

Shitalians don't get to have an opinion.

This tb.h you could be blond blue eyed whatever the fuck you want and still pass as local, but there's something weird about the way gringos dress and walk that make them stick out like a sore thumb, you can even tell apart black foreigners

Just imagine the loot.

Argentinians don't get to be Italians

>Born too late to walk the mountain roads of Peru and Chile
>Sunbathe on the beaches of Brazil
>Pretend I'm in Europe in Argentina

>Born just in time to watch an entire continent fuck itself over with poor governmental policies and basically nothing else

Thanks to la pachamama, disgusting shitalian subhuman. You are not allowed to post here. Go shoo shoo.

1 cunt doesn't affect the entire continent m8 just sayin

>you could be blond blue eyed whatever the fuck you want and still pass as local,

nah. there are plenty of blonde blue eyed Colombians, but no one here haves these "Northern European" features.

But you must also make sure to look as poor as possible to not being a target of Brayan and Yolmer

Yeah, sometimes when I go downtown I only wear a basic white tshirt, a pair of casual jeans and the most worn out pair of shoes I have to look as shit as possible

I can't tell you about the whole continent because I've never been anywhere other than Uruguay.

>implying Brayatan doesn't rob poor people

>I only wear a basic white tshirt, a pair of casual jeans and the most worn out pair of shoes I have
Wait. How does it work in Colombia? Here the flaites wear expensive shoes and are covered in brands like polo, lacoste, etc. and usually use expensive phones.

>Northeast
>nothing worth seeing

I already covered the Northeast worth seeing, the rest up there is the same as Bahia.

They're quite flashy here as well, although maybe poorer than their Chilean counterparts. Either ways, here they don't fuck around so I try to stay on the safe side by looking as poor as possible ( only when I go to dodgy areas tho)

better

He doesn't rob them.

He kills them after getting angry at them for not carrying with them something valuable enough for him to steal.

kek

Almost everybody has a smartphone with them tho, except for hobos

ayy

Falkland Islands.

this :^)

shhhhhh

not here can confirm got stabbed 3 times this morning

Why didn't they just throw the ring in the bottom of the ocean?

Is there something about proximity to the equator that makes areas shit?
>southern area of South America is fine
>northern area of North America is fine (disregarding any of Canada)
>Mexico and Central America are smelly and not so good
hmm

Venezuela Argentina Peru and Chile, maybe Colombia and Paraguay too, who knows

THIS
DONT COME HERE
STAY OUT

>not blonde
You are fine

THIS. Based Venezuela.

But those are all in the US, are you retarded.

>Sao Paulo
>safe

I sure love PCC raping my butthole.

this t b h

>Paraná
>RS
>Safe
Noice

irish advice for 2016

I thought southern brazil is white? (=safe)

the dutch as of 2017

>This
Uruguay is safe, Argentina and Chile are ok if you be careful

>switzerland
>worse than brazil

>france
was this banter?

You need to be careful in every country.

There are no safe places

No shit sherlock, but im obviously comparing it to the rest of south america

Rio is pretty safe, right?
asking for a friend

IIRC it doesnt even break top 60 most dangerous cities in brazil (not that thats saying much) bur i heard its ok for vacation just be careful

Chile is literal mordor plz don't come, we have natural borders for a reason.

W-what will happen if you're blond haired and blue eyed? Rape? Beheading?

Kidnapping, torture, beheading and rape. In that order.

Yes goblins love elf blood

you become brown, like them

USA