Just bought my wife a vibrator which I plan to give to her as a random gift next week...

Just bought my wife a vibrator which I plan to give to her as a random gift next week. This will be her first ever sex toy. What are your thoughts on this? Anyone else ever given one to a girl?

Pic related, it's the one i bought her

does the little piece go in the butt or on the clit?

That's the best thing to do in a relationship, show you're comfortable with her pleasuring herself when she wants to. It's easy for guys to fap but girls are harder to get themselves off. So they need toys. I've bought over 7 different toys for my gf and I use a few while I go down on her. Like an ultimate orgasm cause she usually squirts

That piece works either way. But it's a clit tickler

I'm planning to give it to her and then just leave it completely up to her. I know she doesn't masturbate at the moment, I'm hoping she'll be curious enough to want to try it, and then possibly use it with her later on

how can you not masturbate?

I masturbate all the time haha, my wife does not

Yes she does, she's lying to you to save your ego.

I have previously told her that I like the thought of her pleasuring herself, and I just bought her a toy specifically for this. I don't have an insecurity problem haha

cuck

op dont do it, you might as well invite jerome over if youre at that point

Congratulations. You are about to be cucked by an 8" piece of silicon and machinery.

The girl gets a good vibrator and you are no longer necessary.

> the only reason girls stay with me, is because they do not know about vibrators
Must be though keeping that a secret.

Im not worried about this.

Besides, only 4.5 inches is insertable, and I'm 7, I'm sure its completely different, i just want to get her more open to exploring these things and open up new ideas in the bedroom with my wife.

> beta faggots

I've bought my wife heaps of toys and we use them semi-regularly.

She prefers a 'real cock' though, so most of the time, the toys are just a waste of space.

No matter how much a girl loves her vibrator, it can't replace a real dick. Even if the vibrator is bigger than you and pumps her full of heroine after even orgam, it doesn't replace a real dick

Yeah this guy gets it

its not about her having fun alone, its about you letting her
I bet jamals there 5 hours while youre at work because you enabled such thinking in her to the point where its ok

You sound 16

I've never masturbated in my life. You probably can't even comprehend it, but whatever.

> it's about you letting her
Man, she must be so grateful that you gave her permission to pleasure herself.

dude just get her a full size magic wand. According to multiple sources it's the "best gift they've ever received." Seriously, this vibrator is world changing and she'll thank you forever

It's because it is comprehended that there's an incredulous and surprised reaction.

I don't know what this is. I just went online and browsed through a few until i found one that I thought would be good for a first timer

nothing wrong with her hand and fingers, and maybe toys if she bought them herself
but YOU giving her toys is the same thing as inviting dequan over down the line

Why would you get her something like that?
also what makes you think your wife is a perv like you?

Hope that thing will ruin your marriage, or better, have her cuck you for your own stupidity

I know jamals not there when I'm at work, because she doesn't have a black eye when I get home.

If she wants to get herself off, I can't stop her. How's it any different from a guy using a fleshlight?

'Allow her' like she's some sort of captive / property...
> enjoy being single

She loves me and craves my dick, why would I have any insecurities?

I know she is not a perv like me. I don't actually expect her to use it for probably 1-2 weeks until she gets curious. I know my wife

Sooo, it's not just up to your whim, whether she may masturbate or not? That seems so nice of you, but don't you think she'll just stay in bed and shlick all day, if you don't keep an eye on it?

You're using your penis to overcompensate for other insecurities

>allow her
I said giving her toys, stop skewing my words
you can't stop her, but all you do by "embracing her femininity" as cucks like to call it, is telling her she can do whatever she wants and doesnt need you for sexuality
whereby if she does it by herself when she wants, she (hopefully but not likely in your case) thinks of you, and wants you to reach what she can't later that night

Woah Woah Woah. OP Wtf are you thinking. Don't get a vibrator for your wife. Is your cock not good enough? Do you want to desensitize her? Do you want her to feel like having sex with you is better than a machine designed to to pleasure woman? If you ever want to have real sex again do not get her one.

My ex got me one similar to this. His cock was fat and sex was fantastic. He bought me a vibrator for when he was working and I was asleep alone. I soon started locking him out of the room so I could fuck the vibrator. I wanted nothing else but more batteries and for him to get out of my face. This is a death sentence for your sex life. If you still think you should get one, lock it up. Bring it out sparingly.

Why not just attach it to his body?

Ok, I won't give it to her. You've changed my mind

So, you're telling me the only reason why girls are having sex with you. Is because they think they need you to get off and you're too much of a faggot to point out masturbation to them?

Literal retard.

We got some.

>girls
girlfriend, wife, or sister, the core part of my argument revolves around the christian value of monogamy
masturbation is natural, toys are unnatural but everybody uses them anyway. and yes, they KNOW they need 'me' to get off because sex with your most loved one is above just 'sex'
willingly GIVING her sex toys opens the door to 'hey do it without me' and eventually 'do it with him he wont know' and in extreme cases, 'do it with him while he watches'

She is going to be pissed if this is the only random gift you have ever gotten her.
Even more pissed if it's for an occasion

I have no insecurIties because I legitimately only care what my wife thinks about thinks me.
If she has a problem, she'll tell me and vice-versa.
As mature adults, we talk about things and don't chimp out over shit like sex toys.

I'd like the pink translucent one in my ass

Not the only random gift I've ever given her, I regularly do get her gifts. No occasion, but I will probably get one or two completely different gifts to give her at the same time

Ohhh, I get it. Have fun with your arbitrary morals and 'correct' way to enjoy intercourse or your body for that matter.

the bud goes into the little piece and you smoke from the shaft

Judgmental cocksucker

>Did you inject all the marijuanas?
You are making almost no sense, but from what I can ascertain, you're a faggot 12yo who's spent too much time on 'the chan' and needs to grow up a bit.

Like it or not, women no longer need men for any sexual or reproductive purposes. Whether it's dildos, vibrators, wands, plugs, etc all the way through to using stem-feels to fertilise am egg, men just are needed for sex / reproduction.

Show us your bitches toddies

having fun watching Tyrone go to town on your woman I guess. not only are you unironically replying to my posts, but you spout liberal feminist bullshit at the same time.
men are naturally bigger, stronger, and tougher than women, outlier cases would be purged outside of civilization excepting tough women.
I bet you're not a cuck but some degenerate loser making the woman work while you sit there thinking she only needs you for your dick

woops forgot that one

What, did you really want to argue, that Christian monogamy is the one true form of sexual intercourse?

>I bet you're not a cuck but some degenerate loser making the woman work while you sit there thinking she only needs you for your dick
Funny, that's exactly the same I said to you here Also,
> natural fallacy

Post your bitches tiddies you fucking cuck

You're on the wrong board.

By the time you strip all the Sup Forums shit from your post, there is nothing left.

Please pack up your utter faggotry and leave.

correct, you did say that to me, but I told you A. not "girls" but wife, and B. it is true, as I said, because sex with your most loved one is better than masturbation or any regular sex
your argument being?

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
I'll take that as an admission of defeat

His cock was 8 1/2 inches and super thick. He couldn't get me to orgasm like the jackrabbit cunt/clit vibrator could. I could double orgasm. That's two. One in the cunt one on the clit. Two at the same time. Why would I need a cock if I could have a little machine that works 10x better. He hated it after a while. His cock was useless to me.

sounds like you needed a bigger one
maybe a darker one

Tits or GTFO you fucking cunt.

My argument being, that while you say only your dick gets them off and that's good. You accuse me of thinking, only my dick gets them off, which is somehow wrong? I assume you're hung up on the word girl, because it doesn't fit your emotional base assumption for sex?

Anyway, so you're on the line of argument, that sex can only fully be experienced as an expression between to people who love each other. That is a nice subjective impression you have there. But I can tell you from quite a few people, that masturbating seems to be far more fun for them.
> inb4 well you're not in love then
That's a great circular conclusion.

> sex is the best, if we have it in the context the church has taught us, if it's better in another context it's degenerate. If it's not good enough, you're not doing it right/you're not in love

But yeah, i hope you enjoy the missionary position for the rest of your life. Everything but is pretty darn close to degeneracy.

it doesn't sound like that at all

lol @ weird /b creeps and their faggy fetishes

swing and a miss
MY argument being, that if you encourage other ways of finding pleasure, the whole 'sex with a loved one' thing becomes null, and andre steps in because pleasure over sentiment, it's what you wanted right?
also my primary belief is in monogamy, whether you do it with bondage, scat or pain, as long as you're having fun together

that looks nice. What's the price tag?
been thinking of getting my wife pic related. but $200 is expensive.

I don't see how there's even a discussion on this.
It's a thoughtful gift which shows her that you are open to talking about your sexuality between the two of you. It will not lead to daiquan arriving while you're at work. If that were the case then daiquan has already been there way before you get her a toy. It'll show her you are secure and wouldn't want her to feel that it's a bad thing to do. Using it to get her riled up before you go in making everything sensitive so you can wow her is a plus too. Nice break and change of pace from having to go down on her too.

See, to me
> if you encourage it becomes null
Sounds like
> if she figures out a way to have fun without me, she'll probably leave me

It's like your forbidding her from doing something, out of the fear, she may change her mind about you, sex or whatever.
That's why I think that kind of behavior is rather a sign of jealousy and insecurity.
Wouldn't you want a partner, who is conscious of his/her choices and still picks you over others. Than someone, you seemingly have to keep in a gated area, so he/she never figures out the grass may be greener on the other side.

there is nobody like that lmoa

The site was having a sale, $70, 50% off apparently.

And there we have it
> humans in general suck
> i can't trust them to make decisions on their own
> since they may decide differently than me and that is not ok!
> better keep them in artificially induced state of ignorance
> so they'll do what i tell them to
> cause I'm better a deciding things than everybody else

sweet thanks for the heads up. hope it doesn't end before next pay period.

>dildos are a gateway to cheating

it's insecurity and lack of self worth that people are not open with their partners.