Are you ready for tonight?

Are you ready for tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ

>BLM is dumb, but people who think BLM are dumb are also dumb!

yea can't wait

don't own a goybox sorry

HOLY SHIT YOUVE SEEN THE EPISODE ALREADY!?! CAN YOU SPOIL IT FOR ME?!?

Not sure considering that complete asspull finale in season 19

South Park satire is a formula at this point. Is anyone actually impressed by this shit?

>implying anyone is going to be watching this on a TV

This is too true.

The last season ultimately had no point, the finale fizzled out without having anything interesting to say about anything.

The first two parts of the final 3 eps were great just because the last part floundered doesn't invalidate the rest of a great season

Also tfw they didn't burn the whole foods down all coomb bya a la walmart

I am tired of it too, obviously Matt and Trey acknowledged how faggy they are with everyone getting tired of Stan and Kyle's soapbox speeches, but one or two episodes a season end up making it all worth it.

They want to end it but CC won't let them go.

source?

You mean in like 2007 or 08 when they signed a contract that goes into 201X? They weren't forced to sign it.

This.
The south park gen X indifference is getting on my nerves.
MDE World Peace is much more relevant these days.

MDE isn't even a good show. It made one or two good sketches so far whereas most of it misses by a mile.

I'm still amazed they actually developed the fucking Kinoest of Kino's.

They are like agnostics. Non-commital fagbags that think they are superior for being oh so rational with their enlightened neutral standpoint.

Fuck SP.

If you know for certain whether there's a God or not why don't you share the proof you have with the rest of us? It would prevent a lot of unnecessary trouble.

Why would I have proof? And proving a negative is impossible.

So you admit you don't know whether there's a God? I think that makes you an agnostic.

Is it out on emule yet?

>being an overzealous christfag is better
>being a fatass arrogant fedora tipper is better
I'll stick with neither. The two above will give you shit regardless of what you believe in. Call me a nihilist or whatever helps you sleep at night, I don't give a fuck.

>MDE World Peace is much more relevant these days.
for you