A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

be proud of it, don't let the hate phase you, you're better looking than them at the end of the day.

Lmao fuck them op, you should just ignore. As much as teasing is annoying and sucks, if you let it get to you and make it force youself to conform you essentialy let them win

Yeah I agree with the other guys, but if you wanna look more like a girl maybe start dressing more feminine. Start wearing leggings, short shorts, tank tops and stuff like that

When did this website become so queer?

youngfags don't belong. me

you will probably be a lesbian when you are older.

Your copypasta is old, stale, and tasteless.

This copy pasta has been on Sup Forumsas long as I have and that is a very long fucking time. Hey maybe you can come up with some OC who knows folks might actually believe that bull shit too?

Be a man

Dress slutty.

tits or GTFO

Old pasta is old

tease them back
push your boobs against them flirtatiously

Newfags*, you newfag

show tits to prove you're a girl

Just ignor them. most people that make fun of you are seriously damaged already. and when you get to collage no one acts like that. or if they do they're drunk or mentally incapable. you do you, you look great doing it. it's hard to block them out but if it's super annoying just go to a teacher. better resolved than left alone.

Sucking dicks is a good place to start

Why does this copypasta keep getting dragged up?

Some thoughts for you.
Grow your hair longer.
Wear ear rings.
Put on a small amount of make up.
And don't worry about it!

why does your dad keep getting dragged up?

XD you got him!!

Include me in the screencap XD

sick burn m8

Subtle

Post ending in 32 tells me what to do

kys

You look great

it's the beiber cut

try styling it a different way
otherwise don't give a fuck about what others think and you be you.

OKAY ALL YOU STUPID BETA CUCKS ,
THIS IS A BAIT THREAD ,FROM SOME BORED LITTLE FUCK WHO WANTS / LACKS ATTENTION ,
this gets posted ever fucking day and shits up the boards..
hey the more you know...

youngfag you do look like a boy here, then again who gives a shit, if you want to change, change. if they are forcing you to change, get them to chem lab and throw acid in their face. But I digress, pretty soon your natural hormones will start kicking in and u'll change.

>they all change by the time they finish school.
>and they will never remember this post or thread or the fact that I asked you to throw acid in their face.

Prove you're a girl with tit pic

what is google reverse search?

hard to tell if this is a troll or just so sad.
most folks would look at U as a kind of Tomboy.
if U want them to see U as a Girl, you need to wear outfits that tell them your a Girl.

try wearing something like this at school, it might help, (maybe.)

This

Young is not the same as new fuckface