Hey metalheads, what song got you into metal first? Mine was master of puppets...

Hey metalheads, what song got you into metal first? Mine was master of puppets, my older brother wanted to show me "real music" of the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xFc86tzFG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hammer smashed face Cannibal Corpse. Ace Vantura movie! Epic

I think it was Symphony of Destruction

Painkiller - Judas Priest

Hangar 18 by Megadeth got me into Metal in general.

Blood Semen Orgasm by Intestinal Alien Reflux got me into Brutal Death Metal/Slam which is what I mostly listen to now.

Oh shit, actually it was Hangar 18 and not Symphony of Destruction like

Nice band and song name on the second one, they must've just put some body fluids and parts into a jar and then picked 3 at a time

Haha, I wouldn't doubt it.

Dude, there is no TOOL on there. Maynerd is a metal god and Danny carey is drumlord

Oldfag here I grew up on shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=_xFc86tzFG4

Mine were "Blut im Auge" by Equilibrium and "Through the fire and the flames" by Dragonforce

I thought I would see tool as well. I also was looking for in flames

Push It by Static X

In Flames is on there on the bottom row.

Headless Cross and Nightwing by black sabbath, after that fateful day my music taste has never been the same.

I'm legally blind

Have a higher resolution version?

Killers. Iron Maiden

As a kid I listened to Attacker and stuff like that because of my dad and gramps. But what got me into metal now was In

Disturbed-Indestructable

>743362095
OP here, im afraid thats the best I got. Google periodic table of metal and I bet you can find it

i remember my older brother getting me and my other brother into pantera. it wasn't until a few years later from yahoo radio that i found cradle of filth. from there it's just an expansion into the holy fucking large world of metal.

As a backstory I was raised in a very religious household and homeschooled until high school. When I started there one of the first friends I made was a guy that I sat next to in class that wore jeancos and airwalks and listened to a lot of pop punk like blink 182. I wasn't ba fan but he hated that I'd never been exposed to a lot of music and would bring CDs for me to listen to. The song that initially hooked me into heavy rock was until it sleeps. But the one that cemented my love of metal, gave my parents a heart attack, and is why I play guitar to this day was cowboys from hell. Still one of my all time favorite songs.

Was raised my metalhead parents. One of my earliest memories from when I was a kid was going to sleep with my parents blaring stuff like Pantera's Cowboys from Hell

Back in 98 I was getting into drawing short comics, covers and stuff. Friend got me Oceanborn cause he thought the cover was lit, it all started there. I didn't even like it at first but tarya's voice grew on me. Checked out some other bands, subgenres and 19 years later still a metalhead.

>blaring stuff like
>fucking to stuff like
Ftfy

...fuck, thanks for ruining that memory for me

Kek happy to be of service

"Hey Mrs. Dramaqueen" by Eskimo Callboy.

Deadnight Warrior - COB

That pic
>Nu Metals actually in the list
>Sathyricon with an h
>Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir & Dark Funeral, Deicide, At The Gates, In Flames, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom are all manchild surface-level joke bands
>Canibal Corpse was written by a brazilian.
Got any other amazing charts like these? Maybe I could get fucking Babymetal on the speed metal part next time.

Strapping Young Lad, "SYL". and the rest of the Chaos Years album. thanks, Brad.

be quick or be dead iron maiden

Found mercyful fate/king diamond by accident. Also there are two listings for exodus and I swear one of those better have been ment for anthrax

I'm an actual old guy. My parents would throw parties and nothing but sixties and seventies rock would be played. It wasn't to far of a jump from Led Zepplin and Black Sabbath to the eighties metal like Scorpions, iron maiden, mettalica and megadeth. Then there was a dearth in the nineties of decent metal. Then I found rammstein and liked them.

In response to an anons post earlier, I wouldn't class tool as metal. Rock yes, not metal. Deftones are good.