I'm a cop ask me anything

I'm a cop ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/two-men-arrested-in-connection-with-charlottesville-violence/ar-AAqLupe?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck are you on here?

How many black people have you shot today?

how do you like being a security guard?

how do you handle people doing things considered normal?
jaywalking and the likes

Are you naturally more violent towards black people than white people,without knowing their crime?

Do blue lives really matter?

Thoughts on niggers?

how many other cops in your precinct including yourself that you know of are full time racists? how ingrained is racism and racial profiling in the culture of your job?

I love uniforms

If you caught a 19 year old with drugs and she offered to be your sex slave in exchange for letting her go, would you?

Good question
Almost none in my town
Most of the time it's really slow so it's often just like being a security guard
Most officers won't really care unless something happens because of it. (I.e a car almost slamming into you)
The handful of occasions when I had to pin down a black man I did feel more endangered.

Depends. Does she have a feminine penor?

Are you a real cop or do you get around on a bicycle?

Whats your opinion on weed ?

As one I would think so
I need to think about this
Honestly, it's almost all white people. So when this kind of a thing comes up (never) it fades off pretty quickly.
I want to keep my job

I was feminine when I was 19. Smooth, skinny, shaved.

I got used by a big burly fat corrupt cop and I had so much fun I came up his tie and hit his hat (I was lying on my back)

I get to work on a bike
I believe it could be a harmful drug but the law in MA states its legal for use above 21. I will bust kids for using it around the high schools though.

Hot.

Back seat of his squad car. 2001, so no dash/uniform cameras.

I put money towards dry cleaning his uniform.

>so no dash/uniform cameras.
That's a shame. I would have loved to be able to see it.

Do you racially profile?

I will admit that I have subconsciously. I'm not going to go pull up to a group of black kids on the street but I will slow down just to make sure. I probably would slow down if it was just some white kids.

I would have loved to have a copy too. I was a whore that day. Pulling his duty belt, riding like a cowboy

How do you feel about people owning and carrying guns?

I support the second amendment as much as the next guy but If you're carrying a gun on you concealed you need a license.

How /fit/ are you

/fit/ enough to pass the physical exam with flying colors

Why don't you shot every nigger on sight just for lulz?

Why the fuck has it taken so long for your brothers in blue to fucking do their jobs & uphold the law?

msn.com/en-us/news/us/two-men-arrested-in-connection-with-charlottesville-violence/ar-AAqLupe?li=BBnb7Kz

People think that the police are some unified army. We can't be everywhere at once and band together to stop crime. You need more people in the force and better coverage.

>2k17
>msn.com

Its true that cops have pubs for cops?

Somewhere, not here.

How often do you see other officers using drugs? What's most likely to get someone pulled over?

>Dat pic
Nigga, doesn't care. He's...above the law.

Law is for pussies. Fuck the police, law etc.

If you look under age and you're smoking you will probably get pulled over.
>London cops

>Under age
Does it matter? You can't really out them behind the bars anyways, right?

>Victoria, australia

Nobody's saying you guys are fucked up because you weren't there. These brothers of yours are fucked up because it took them TWO FUCKING WEEKS to do any goddamn thing about it!

>>White male
nd Airborne veteran

I get the "unified army" thing, I do. But c'mon, man! The video was out two fuckin' weeks ago, what POSSIBLE reason could they have had for not doing shit about it?

I bet if it was Antifa beating up a white supremacist, the fuckin' Nazis & Trump media would have been all the fuck over that shit 20 seconds after it happened, calling for scalps & everything.

If you can't attack the message, attack the messenger. Ad hominem. Who gives a fuck where it came from? If it happened, it's a fact & you can't argue with a fact. The source is irrelevant. If fuckin' World Weekly News, Playboy Magazine & Fox News (which they aren't) all had the same article, at what point would you believe it?

Then again, Reich-wing assfucks aren't known for their debating skillz.

Weird, in high school I'd ride around and get stoned everyday. Only got pulled over twice for using phone and when someone ripped my bumper and plate off.

Cigs, no. Weed, can and have.
Often because we will get a call from the high school that some kid looks really high in class.

Shit

What's the actual charge?

REMEMBER ACAB.
REMEMBER ACAB.
REMEMBER ACAB.

It depends on who did it, the amount and the location.

I hope you stay safe, OP.

how fucked would your precinct be if there was a massive leak of white supremacist names and the places they worked?

fuck off antifa/anarchist/trash faggot

Probably nothing much would happen. The current political atmosphere supports xenophobic gestures

are you trained in the academy to only harass poor people or does that come later?
pic unrelated