Dear /b

Dear /b
Roll or not, that is the question.

>smoking paper

no rolling is for niggers and is a waste of weed, load it in a bong just enough for a fat rip

I haven't smoked in 10 years... Lately I have been reminiscing about the good old times. Maybe I should score.

you really should

Let's do it. It's Dr. Grin spoon :)

// n = last digit of this post, if even: roll, if odd: bong

if n % 2 == 0; //even
else n!= 0; //odd
return 0;

you should.
imagine how high you will get after 10 years.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
how does she taste?
how much do you have?

Smoke with me. Everyone should smoke now, make a roll /b

yeah dude just let him hit his plug up at 5-8 AM and go score so he can come back to fucking smoke with you

you fucking massive faggot.

Just 1g, I don't know yet but smell is very nice, like citrus.

Yeah it could be pretty wicked... Or I could end up getting really paranoid and sketching out . Either way, it is an experience.

home 10 mins ago with this
coffee brewed
rollin' rn
god bless the weekend sweet anons

Already smoked and don't want to get higher because I'm contemplating on going to buy beer. I'm not sure whether I should buy 24 or 48 cans of beer. I bought 24 a few days back and drank them too fast. So, my question is, 24 or 48. Don't have a car so will have to carry them home.

In my country is 13am. Faggot ;)

>13am

>13am
>mfw

>13am

Always buy the cheapest beer to $ ratio. It is not like you are never going to drink again and it will save you money.

Go to your local headshop, get some metal screens, and smoke from a pope like a normal person.

>13am

Brb

tfw the first joint of the day
what you retards doing with your days?

dumpin' some feel good animals

And stoned.

Good game, stonerbro. Gonna go buy the beers now. Looks like it's nice clear cool weather too.

get the 48 my son
no regrets

Cannabis will be legalised in the next 15 years, discuss