Be me

>be me
>Have annoying nig nogs living upstairs from me
> blasting erika and ghost division at volumes just below blowing out my speakers
>need new songs to piss them off
>drunk af
i need new songs to piss them off please suggest new nazi songs to blast

my repeated songs for the last hour
youtube.com/watch?v=keXfiffBzFw
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

im wearing earplugs from work at the steel mill i work at to avoid blowing out my ear drums atm and they have been banging on floor for the last few min but not chimped out yet
im bald bearded blond haird blue eyed ready to not give af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc
youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
youtube.com/watch?v=1a9-s23Rz6w
youtube.com/watch?v=f8D3epKRfuk
youtu.be/AvxVkF8lCAo?t=1s
youtu.be/3uSM-ihNGHs?t=1m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=yM9fchOLX9I
youtube.com/watch?v=E71XpcmArmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8iUScGzhIC4
youtube.com/watch?v=a7mbwo4rSFU
youtube.com/watch?v=O_b4s3jGYpM&t=16s
youtu.be/PgMFBAEgboQ?t=1m5s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e6sWmBh3jzI
youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ6ZikZfnuk
youtu.be/31d2n1GvGRU
youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
youtube.com/watch?v=GjaqsOWKcPs
youtube.com/watch?v=tRweb9BB2LA&t=629s
youtube.com/watch?v=AEWDjX31QYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8fwPJnHeOaY
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiVz9SyCwk
youtube.com/watch?v=gc4siSSgzb4
youtube.com/watch?v=N-gaDEYSQI4
youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfn5hzzzAbc
youtube.com/watch?v=NB9YIdQ3UjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good for you!

sanic

>Listening to fascist songs anywhere else but Fascistball IV

Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8oFKS84-yc

Have you never heard of Johnny Rebel?

that'll get the fuckers triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004

my current version has far more bass

youtube.com/watch?v=1a9-s23Rz6w

not a redneck nor into redneck shit

currently playing

honestly im just waiting for the cops to knock on my door to telling me to turn it down but ive already checked the levels outside and you can just barely hear it from outside my house so il see what happens

then you're as big a nigger as they are, you want to annoy some shitskins but don't want to be obvious, grow some balls you pansy

i wish i had some way of proving to you guys im doing this shit..
comon i need some hardcore Aryan shit

what you want me to do? i live in Canada and have so many trees around our house burning a cross on the lawn will surely burn our house down

>annoying nig nogs
>bald bearded blond haird blue eyed
>ready to not give af
> just below blowing out my speakers
still not kicking their asses but acting straight up nigger.
>ready to not give af
you are what's wrong with white pride

now playing
youtube.com/watch?v=f8D3epKRfuk
and feeling underwhelemed

i will have you know the man of the house is a tow truck driver and could easily kick my ass. im hoping he kicks down my door cus i have a fucking claw hammer at the ready and im mother fucking ready for a home invasion.

nigger found

blasting since 4 am'ish now 6:21 his daughter stopped banging on floor half an hour ago and i need to up the ante

>needing a weapon
>needing an excuse to use the said weapon
>afraid of niggers
>chimping in his house
why don't you just leave this for the real men while you look for the pic related

>ready to not give af
>being afraid and hiding in his house
pick one

cus im fucking smart and even when im half drunk i know not to lose sight of the fucking end game bitch. he might kick my ass in a ring but il fucking wreck his shit if he breaks my door down while im waiting for it to happen

You can never go wrong with Cattle Decapitation, really.

youtu.be/AvxVkF8lCAo?t=1s

A Bolt Thrower will also do

not his house, he rents from the same the guy i have been renting from for almost 6 years with not a single instance of late rent, hes been here almost 4 months.

try this list op

youtube.com/watch?v=yM9fchOLX9I

youtube.com/watch?v=E71XpcmArmQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8iUScGzhIC4

youtube.com/watch?v=a7mbwo4rSFU

youtube.com/watch?v=O_b4s3jGYpM&t=16s

good luck with the nig nogs

now playing

scratch that now playing

kinda how our grandparents were "stupid" and "lost the sight of the end game" when we saved your asses in WW2. So what if the nigger does not break down you'r door? Are you going to keep chimping, drunk, yelling "I don't give a fuck! I don't give a fuck" and then going to go o work tomorrow telling how you rekt the nigger?
>inb4 you can't because these a nigger in your workplace and you are afraid of him too

holy fuck i had to turn it down LOLOLOOLOL

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e6sWmBh3jzI

i just want the fucker to move out, i have a fucking agenda bitch you cant goad me into being the faggot you think i am

>pays his rent in time for 4 months
this? this is the merit you give to your friend. this is the sole example you give to me as to why look up to him and see him as a man. when has paying your rent in time for 4 months somehow become an example how white men shine? Just give back your skin color, you are wasting it

this nigger has broken the lease agreement and i have lodged a complaint due to the fact his daughter bought a cat when there is a no pets rule declared in the agreement and they just hid it when he gave notice to come and check then they brought it right back in, fuck them both.

>be black family
>weird little white guy from downstairs never given you trouble before
>usually just shuffles awkwardly past you, mutters a reply when you greet him to be friendly
>for some reason he's started blasting autistic nazi music for the last two hours at top volume
>consider calling the police but you don't want him to get arrested over a spergout, maybe he'll take his meds soon
>besides they'd probably shoot you

anyone got the webm of a black guy fucking a hitler painting?

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74

white zimbabwe national song

they know EXACTLY why this is happening which is why its now 6:50 am and they haven't even knocked on my door once.

This. They'll start calling ANTIFA

i have played by the rules since day one and will continue to do so as i please, no nig nog sympathizer can deter me. i stand with speakers blaring and a clean heart with hammer in hand ready to drawn blood.
i hope beyond all hope he kicks my door down.

Pathetic, I wonder how long you have to sit there sweating and clutching your hammer like a fucking psychopath before you realise your dicklet murder fantasy won't be playing out today

Pulling on the Boots from Romper Stomper.

For annoyig neighbours this song always worked the best:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ6ZikZfnuk

Try it but make it LOUD

übermensch - heil dir

bitch im having a blast lol i can hear every sound they ever made in this house while im home. and i had no problem with them being black, but once they broke the lease agreement by bringing a cat into a house that does not allow it, yeah i have allergies and it affects me, i even told them so and they tried to play it off in the face of our land lord and then hide the fault knowing they broke the lease agreement... the land lord told me that there is little he can do without proof and im not ready to break into the upstairs to get said proof so il do what ever the fuck i want. i work nights at a steel mill and i know i am always awake while he and his daughter sleep, i shall torment them at my leisure.

>Sabaton
>nazi music

just ghost division really.
im not assuming the views of sabaton and i will openly state i have no problem with any black peoples.. just niggers, and every black person knows what i mean when i say this.

>just niggers, and every black person knows what i mean when i say this.
Everyone knows who you mean.

Okay, okay. Let me offer you some perspective.

>They broke their rent agreement with a cat
>Okay sure
>You could always take ANTI HISTAMINES
>So to get even your going to play loud music 24/7
>And more than likely violate your own rent agreement
>Then get thrown out and become homeless
>All because you couldn't take
>ANTI HISTAMINES

in all honesty its his daughter who brought the cat home and the guy himself has been a cool guy but as soon as his daughter brought the cat here there has been nothing but fighting in the house and so i have my speakers placed strategically beneath her room.

WOW! You shove them. Now you can go to work and tell everyone how you rekt them

Did you even talk to him about his daughters cat?
Kinda lame if you didn't before going fullretard.

Your going to get thrown out of your house because you are a drunk idiot. They would be well within their rights to call the cops and have them force you to turn the music off.

Stop being a bellend. Your going to end up homeless

Well then your a faggot now stop wasting our time nigger

do you know how much a box of ANTI HISTAMINES costs in Canada ??? i sure fucking do and its just under $50 for a month! am i supposed to just foot that shit and pump my ass with chemicals cus my fucking asshole neighbors refuse to obey the rules they agreed to?????

BWAHHHH be a fucking man and confront them you tool

10 hours keyboard cat.
Or 10 hours vevuzuela.

Grow up. If you spent less money on alcohol you could afford the drugs and I doubt they cost that much.

Your going to get thrown out of your house and loose your job over a fucking cat. Grow up user, look at the bigger picture here.

lol thrown out??! my land lord is 100% on my side and has told me he wishes there was more he could do and it "is in my hands now" i took that hint and currently running with it. there is no other recourse i can take so i am all my limit i can stand waking up with crust coating my eyes from allergic reaction with a itch in my thoat that persist thought the day leaving me with only 2 fucking hours of peace unless i pay extra for some bullshit meds i dont want to even ingest.

No you will get evicted. Because they cops are now involved.

Well good luck you fucking man child.

been hours now and they have not even knocked on my door once, though i tell them constantly that im having allergic reactions to the cat.. they know why im doing this and they say/do nothing.

i am the one who knocks and it is they who ignore me.

youtu.be/31d2n1GvGRU

opa war sturmfuhrer bei der ss

going out for a smoke while i loop this
youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
brb

All genres of music or any specific ones?

why you don't just fire up their appartment ?
problem solved.
you have no balls ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GjaqsOWKcPs

youtube.com/watch?v=tRweb9BB2LA&t=629s

>Nazi Black Metal

youtube.com/watch?v=AEWDjX31QYQ
send em the fuhrer's compliments

Skip to 1:00
youtube.com/watch?v=8fwPJnHeOaY

youtube.com/watch?v=tgiVz9SyCwk

youtube.com/watch?v=gc4siSSgzb4

nothing red neck i not a hill billy i am full blown Scottish and i know far better than any black person who claims subordination and colonization from the British! my ancestors know terror and suffering more than they!!! in excess of thousands of years! nay the hatred of the British is ingrained into every woman raped on her wedding day! i will stand idle no longer and hope he confronts me!!!!!

Is now playing at volumes just blow blowing my speakers

for our ancestors blast ye bag pipes

now blasting
youtube.com/watch?v=N-gaDEYSQI4

Dude - you're Scottish and not playing bagpipe music laf? C'mon.

Skrewdriver

Have you played any moonman yet?

like i haven't been doing that since day one,
i will never stop. but now lines have been crossed and they know it. if i had half the skill at the pipes as my father i would play them all i could... in his memory only mp3's could stand in in the light of our clan macinnes

>t. woke white guy

The final solution sabbaton

Play some boer jams. I love this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ

i have nothing but pride in my heritage and all my people have spilled blood in the name of i will not stand idle with the spirit of my father above me.

What's that ear rape thing? A new trend?

thats hilarious

9:05 and not a single knock at my door

i am at a loss in the face of the lack of confrontation after how many times i knock on their door and slip notes under the inside door to them they refuse to acknowledge me. fuck it im off for another smoke... i swear cancer will answer me before they do.

why wont they even speak to me...

i hope to any and all gods they answer me..
now blasting
youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA

>home-work cycle living space marines

blasting this now

my desk is fucking shaking

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfn5hzzzAbc

dont stop till u are #1 in deutschland

mfw OP has been niggering for almost four hours now and the nogs upstairs are still ignoring him
>they act more white than OP

Harold, this is your mother, come back home child.

man i am near on the border of committing a hate crime, god knows i am trying... im just not going to give them the satisfaction of getting the law on their side.
at least i can deprive them of the sleep they deprive me of

i will give him the honor of not being full nigger because he is Jamaican but i have met his ex wife who is full nigger and his daughter who bought the cat is at fault as much as he for allowing it.... hes been great till she moved in... then there's been nothing but fighting and litter box smell from above so i must hold him equal at fault.
hes a good guy and i sort of hate doing this to him on his day off but i need to make a point.

This oughta do the trick:

youtube.com/watch?v=NB9YIdQ3UjE

blasting it

its good ear rape il admit but i want something il enjoy