Live action versions of these are all happening

Live action versions of these are all happening.

>Beauty and the Beast
>Mulan
>Winnie the Pooh
>Cruella DeVil (origin story bullshit)
>Dumbo
>Snow White
>Pinocchio
>Fantasia
>The Sword in the Stone
>The Little Mermaid

Alice in Wonderland, Maleficent, Cinderella, and Jungle Book were pretty bad so idk why I made this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKLwW90g8UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pete's Dragon remake is supposed to be pretty good.

>tfw they won't ever do live action Atlantis or Treasure Planet cuz those bombed.

Idris Elba as Beast.

Cast Belle.

Pete's Dragon was very sweet.

SHORT DISNEY STOCK NOW

the movie is already well into post.

Emma Watson is Belle
Dan Stevens is Beast

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jesus christ how horrifying

Disney's '''''Live action'''''
>2-3 people in the whole movie
>surrounded by a CGI shitfest throughout it

I loved Treasure Planet as a kid, and I still think it's one of the best looking movies Disney ever made; after rewatching it recently I've come to understand why it didn't do well. It really couldn't make up its mind about what it wanted to be and suffered because of it.

Atlantis was kino desu senpai.

Treasure Planet should have been a TV show.

>name is Maleficent
>name literally means evil
>"she was good and pure the whole time guys she dindu nuffin she loved aurora"
>cruella deVil
>CRUELla DEVIL
>"she was actually a good person who was driven to her obsession with fur coats by the evil white man"

jesus christ somebody stop disney

>mary poppins returns
What could possibly be the premise? Another family?

>name is Maleficent
>name literally means evil
>"she was good and pure the whole time guys she dindu nuffin she loved aurora"

>cruella deVil
>CRUELla DEVIL
>"she was actually a good person who was driven to her obsession with fur coats by the evil white man"

jesus christ somebody stop disney

emma stone is in talks to play cruella btw

>do well with pixar and marvel
>crap out turd after turd

Disney what's wrong?

>No Aladdin

>On July 15, 2015, the studio started developing a live-action comedy adventure prequel called Genies that is being written by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift, while Tripp Vinson is on board to produce via his Vinson Films banner. The film is planned to lead for a live-action Aladdin movie.[92] On November 8, Disney revealed it had originally planned to use Robin Williams' unused lines from the 1991–92 recording sessions for the film, but his will prohibited the studio from using his likeness for twenty-five years after his death.

they have to be extra careful with aladdin so they dont piss off the sjws and muslims.

>cars 3
>toy story 4
>incredibles 2
>pirates of the caribbean 5? 6? idk
>tim burton ruining dumbo

who even asked for this

Alice in Wonderland and Jungle Book made 1billion that's why.

Hollywood doesn't make middle eastern movies post-9/11.

Unless it's about killing Muslims.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>live action Mulan
Uhg why live any more, gonna be a huge shit fest

I thought Jungle Book was pretty good. King Louie was one of the best character adaptations I've ever seen. He actually looked and talked like some sleazy gang leader.

Rami Malek as Aladdin? Is he too old? Can frogs sing? Michigan J Frog seems to do pretty well

The lyrics in the original Aladdin opening song said
>Where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face,
it's barbaric but hey, its home

youtube.com/watch?v=DKLwW90g8UY

The song starts at 0:28.

the worst part about all this they actually made that story in the second? movie, the one when she is paralleled with real life artist yayoi kusama's obsession with dots and patterns.

and even after they made Cruella mor likebale she still smashes a dogs head in with a pail at the end of the film

Disney movies are gay

his song was shoehorned as shit and didn't fit his new character

>Is he too old?
he's too ugly

It will be female empowerment at its worst. In the original, Mulan was brave but was pretty much useless in combat, with her will conquering her honest biological inferiority. In the live action she will beat men twice her size like it is nothing and every line she says will be feminist babbling.

that whole scene when he's chasing mowgli through the temple felt like a videe game boss

>Rami Malek

Aladdin needs to be a twink, not a frog.

Jungle Book is great you fool.

Aw fuck.

>his will permitted
How did he know?

Yes it looked out of place, but that's such an iconic song people would give Disney way too much shit if it wasn't in the movie.

Do you mean in terms of the CGI or because it seemed like a video game chase? I hadn't thought about that

or, they could just have not forced the two songs in to try and appeal to 30+ year olds who might have seen the original when they were kids. both were boring to watch, the characters were just standing there with nothing happening except the song. compare that to a standard Disney song montage which is usually to convey character development and can last days or even years in-story, like the Lion King.

seemed like a game chase where you have to avoid getting grabbed by him and run out of the temple in time before it collapses.

Just shows how (((Hollywood))) is out of ideas.

Maybe, just maybe its time to start giving new writers a chance

It's a good thing P.L. Travers never stopped rolling in her grave so she doesn't have to start now.

The Jungle Book was great, Jeremy.

DELETE THIS

Treasure Planet was neat, but I can agree that it should have been a TV series with movie finale.

And no Martin Short robot, seriously he was annoying.