Ask, and you shall receive ;)

Ask, and you shall receive ;)
Tell me what you wanna see (all inquiries welcome) pan sexual girl here, I'm a 22 yr old filthy naughty girl ready to be used

I love you and i ask you to become my sex friend !

Where are you from ?

Fist your cunt slut

Invite your neighbor over, suck his dick let him cum in your mouth, then kick him out and show us the cum.

Give us a pussy pic, and a doggystyle side view. Kik and/or skype would be great

Stick a candle up your ass and then light it

This

I second kik

One sec, no neighbor, gonna go wake up my roommate with a surprise ;)

spread that meaty wet pussy :)

What kind of pans are you attracted towards? I'm more of a kettle kind of person myself. I have a 2 liter steel kettle filled with jizz at my apartment, but the rats are starting to learn their way around the traps so I might have to get rid of it soon

DP yourself with a double sided dildo

Timestamp or gtfo
>pan sexual
>carving for anonymous cock
Im normally quite accepting for all these tumblr sexualitys, I legitimately think they kinda are not that stupid, unlike the gender stuff wich is full-grown cancer,
But what you ask in this thread is pretty much the only one thing a pansexual would never be interested in

Cute pic to hold you over during bj

stick a toy up your ass and spread your pussy

Sounds good, i need to see that meaty pussy of yours filled with cum

frying pan in vagina

GTFO you fucking retard.

I india man show vagen

This is also great

Waiting on his friend to come over with party favors, then i will be able to entertain you gentleman with 2 dicks :) just getting started

Make him nut hard!

He was shocked to wake up with a warm mouth on his already semi hard cock. I wont be posting as much, gotta earn my cummies. WIll post all afterwards

You fucking tools fall for this shit every time.
Sad.

Photo(3) is posted after photo(4) but you gullible faggots believe that is happening right now, or this is actually even OP.

Every. fucking. time.
And I get shit for requiring a timestamp.

Take a fucking bath and then you'll just be a slut

Ok your right im being lazy using old pics, but his friend really is on his way. Stay tuned boys i promise you wont regret it, i can take 2 cocks like a fucking cum slut

Yes, fucking wankers have honestly and truly ruined this place. I don't know why I still bother. Its overrun.

Then post fucking timestamp you fake fucking neckbeard.

MMkay. Post fucking timestamp tits then. Its fucking simple. But you can't, faggot.

A few days ago on a similar thread I posted 3 separate screen caps showing that the 3 pics that OP posted were years old and not even related. Didn't matter. Daft idiots kept feeding the troll.

why do all the disgusting chicks label themselves as "pansexual"? we get it, you want to fuck your dog.

There's a very good reason for the rule. But growing up in this era, they are taught to bow and scrape for anyone with a vagina, or even claiming to have one, so they can't imagine actually asking for verification.

Neck yourself newfag, these rules were put into place for a reason you dumb ass nigger

How about you show basic hygiene? Shit girl I feel like I got fleas just looking at your picture.

Bruh, did you even read: