/bet/

>college is where you're supposed to make life-long friends
>be me make literally 0 (zero) friends
Anyone want take bets on how long until seppuku?

can I get a discord invite to make some friends

F

You have to get off your ass and try.

no

stinking normie

Join a fraternity. I wish I had. Unlimited supply of puss puss. Or play sports. Sports suck you dry until your spirit is broken though, but at least you look good doing it. Frat stars seem like they have fun but a lot of them end up getting fat quick.

Then don't complain like a little bitch.

i bet that you don't do it

huh?

I had an apartment off campus, but all the university "activities" or parties all seemed lame as fuck. I live in Canada and we were doing that shit in highschool (drinking age is 18 here), but in the states there was all these retarded 19/20 year olds "gettin turnt" off half a dozen 3% piss-beers, it was embarrassing. To go from being able to legally go to a bar and watch strippers after class in grade 12, to not even being able to buy alcohol was really weird

I just went to my classes, then went home, I really didn't miss too much, and since I was paying for it I really didn't want to be fucking around partying everyday like in highschool

I didn't make any friends my freshman year. Join a club.

oh, I'll also add, the strippers in the US dont even get naked. What the fuck is with that?

In canada we have girls fingering themselves on stage and blowing ping pong balls out of their pussies, where's the passion?

>college is where you're supposed to make life-long friends

not really

college is just supposed to be a springboard for making job connections to start your career and having a good time along the way.

you can make friends in all avenues of life, don't need college to do it.

i want a discord invite as well

>didn't make friends
>didn't make connections
>didn't do any research/clubs/internships etc
>got crap grades
>this cost my dad tens of thousands every year

I'm literally the worst lads

your parents should have cut your ass off after the first semester

Is there a dorm lounge with a tv? Go in when its empty and put on shot you like (sports, Vidya, w/e) and ebentially people will join in. Just be nice and accept becoming that guy.

any1 got picks for ncaa tonight?

i hate the meme that every kid thats middle class or above just goes to uni automatically. unless you have a clear idea of what you're going to accomplish when you're there and how it's going to improve your life, you shouldn't go in the first place.

>I did this all the time and no one ever came in except to ask when I'd be finished

normies only like basketball and football, all I ever watched was baseball and sometimes hockey

I also played intramural sports with random faggots and never made friends with anyone. even the people who signed up for the random teams because they didn't have enough friends for a full team would sign up in twos or threes. fucking faggots

you're right senpai I'm fucking retarded. At least I graduated, I guess that's something. good degree from a good school, hardly matters though since I fucking hate what I did and have no other qualifications

what u m8s think of

NCAAB * Furman vs. E Tennessee Under 139.5?

>At least I graduated
it's not a total loss then. you're a bit more marketable with a degree from a decent school. i've seen much worse. kids who go to a uni they live 15 min away from and they still shell out several grand of their parents money for a dorm because "they gotta have the college experience" and then they drop out after 2-3 years or switch majors so many times it takes them 7 years to graduate. then they justify it away like it was okay to waste all their parents money like that

Vocaroo yourselves rapping this and you'll get the invite

*laughs*

PGA?

PGA IS MY HOME BROTHER!

PGAAAAAAAAAAA!

PGA, WHERE I FIRST LEARNED HOW TO BET,
MACKERS DROPPING TIPS LIKE HE MAKES THEM GIRLS WET,
LOSES SOME BETS, GOES DOWN A CUNT,
BUT YOU KNOW A MACKERS TIP IS ALWAYS WORHT A PUNT,

TALKING ABOUT MY HOME PGA BROTHER!

THESE OTHER TIPPING GROUPS ARE JUST FAKE,
MACKERS DROP YOU AND MAKE YOU SHAKE,
FUCK ALL YOU HOES TRYING TO EAT MY BANKROLL,
DONT MAKE ME MAD OR ILL PUT YOU IN THE HOLE,

SO SO SHREWD, HE IS SO SO SHREWD

HIS NAME IS MACKERS, HE WILL LEAD US TO RICHES
ALL OF HIS FUCKING HATERS, ARE SCARED LITTLE BITCHES!

what is this?

did they finally find all the 6 million bodies from the holocaust?

join a frat or a club

how new are you?

>what is this?

Wrong answer