vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would

I wouldnt

samefag

kill it with fire?.........or pour concrete all over it and the send it to the bottom of the deepest known spot in the worlds oceans?

>samefag

Proof?

Dumb animeposter

fagfag

dont faggot yourself dingle berry

Dumb animeposter

You need grow up. This board is for
18+.

go back upstairs jimmy, the adults are talking

You're literally posting some of the most immature shit I have ever seen on this site. You need to fuck off and hang yourself.

Fucking stop this shit already.

LOGGING IN

Bum-p

Why can't you get some damn taste and move on to the superior furry log?

Dubs logged

SLIDDING DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT.
PRAISE LOG.
FUCK DANI FILTH.

Bump

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your logposting for two whole years now.
Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained.
The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years.
That's the amount of time you've spent posting pictures of logs on Sup Forums.
While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep,
muttering "creamy steamy dreamy log slidding down my fucking throat" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you.
You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a forced shitty meme.
Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother,
all because you'd rather spend your time asking anonymous posters on imageboards if they would suck a log of shit out Andy Sixx' asshole.

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit.
Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become.
Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile.
At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with stupid fucking pictures of logs.

fuck off newlog

/if only we could upvote posts.

There is a place you can do that. You should go back there

Does this answer the question?

vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj

He logs me like a feces when I am wake
I've been logged inside your throat-shaped ass for weeks
I've ddreamt into your creamy logs pit ass
I wish I could eat your loggy logs when you shit ass

I believe in a cream filled log,
Just listen to the rythm of his fart,
There's a log we could suck on now,
Slidding shit till the sun goes down
I believe in a cream filled log,

Hey.
Wait.

I've got a new brown-plaint.

Listen logster.
There are way over 700 logpics by this time. Day by day new logs are invented. Tell me- how do you cope with sadness of not embracing a log?
How do you even live with yourself knowing that you are cucked from logs everyday. You- not sucking creamy dreamy steamy log of shit.
SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT EVERY MOMENT OF MY EXISTANCE. It is really dreamy feeling which you will never experience.
I feel pity for you. Logless shill detected...

vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs

Where do bad logs go when the die?

Please get some taste and post logs that actually look appealing.

I'm disappointed logsters.

I wake up and there's no log threads up, then I post one and everyone's slidding out of the woodwork? There needs to be a logthread up at all times, don't forget!

Whos loggin for andy?

FUCKING STOP POSTING THIS DUMB BULLSHIT

SLIDDING FOR DUBS

Why andy's logs are full of caper?

Dubs logged

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Logsucker (I suck Andy's Creamy Logs down my fucking throat for those of you who are immature). I draw Log memes on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my gag reflex and playing superior Black Veil Brides albums. (Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Creamy Ones, Rebel Logs,We Suck These Logs)
I train with my throat every day, this superior toilet can suck clean through Andy Sixx's asshole because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other toilet on earth. I earned my anus license sixx years ago, and I have been getting filled with more creamy logs every day.
I suck massive, smelly brown loafs expertly, both girthy, clogging ones and slimy, explosive ones, and I slurp corn-studded ones as well. I know everything about Andy Sixx's personal biography and his Logshido code, which I swallow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am moving to Hollywood, California to attend a Black Veil Brides performance to learn more about their magnificent throat-cramming abilities. I hope I can become a porta-jon toilet for BVB's tour bus or Andy Sixx's personal yard!
I own several hot topic chains and belts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hollywood, so I can fit logs in my throat easier. I hide in public toilets and suck logs of shit as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to produce a big one as steamy as Andy's.
Wish me luck in Hollywood!

dubs logged

OH MY FUCKING GOD

dubs logged

Throat clogged

Old McAndy had a log
Slidding down your throat
And on this log he had some corn
Slidding down my throat
With a suck suck here and a suck suck there
Here a suck
There a suck
Everywhere a suck suck
Old McAndy had a log
SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT

I want Andy's Buttloaves

LOGGED CLOGGED

Can someone explain this SHIT to me?

Ultimate pasta. Someone please save

I already saved it to post in future log threads. Kek

Forced meme will always be forced

Not if he eats more fiber!

andy sixx is a shitty meme

Grow up

Andy Sixx pinching a loaf on your tongue is shitty?

>shitty

fags saying "this aint a meme" ironically becomes a meme itself

MAGA

MAGA.

MAGA..

MAGA...

MAGA....

MAGA.....

MAGA......

MAGA.......

MAGA........