Bodybuilder/gym Sup Forumsros, need some advice. Looking to get a seriously good bulking prohormone...

Bodybuilder/gym Sup Forumsros, need some advice. Looking to get a seriously good bulking prohormone, but can't seem to find too much in the way of legit stuff after the 2014 prohormone ban. Anyone know where I can get some good stuff online?

No reason ever to consider prohormones, if youre afraid of pinning then look into SARMs but they're really inferior to even just test cycle.

Gym bros. I just wanna see you naked

>prohormone

Junk. They will still shut you down and give you bad sides. If you going down this route start researching steroids. Cheaper, it works and for the most part what your doing is introducing natural additives to the body.

I had pretty good results when taking prohormones. I'm not afraid to pin either. Just don't know where to get legit tren. I also have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to legit juice.

they will do this to your balls

>they will do this to your balls

instead of this

>
>>they will do this to your balls
>instead of this

and instead of this

Search reddit for steroidsourcetalk and choose reputable source from there. I see you have no experience with them since youre looking for tren without test base or without even doing test only cycle first. You should do first cycle like 500mg test weekly to see how your body handles the androgens

>Looking to get a seriously good bulking prohormone, but can't seem to find too much in the way of legit stuff after the 2014 prohormone ban. Anyone know where I can get some good stuff online?
I'd recommend steroids but since you're already this stupid you'll just damage yourself with those too.

Bulk for a few years and stop being an idiot looking for a magic pill.

Also tren is pretty much the second most widely available steroid there is. You're doing something extremely retarded if you can't get it.

Been lifting for three years. I've put on a solid 32lbs. I look good, but I need that push. I want to be bigger. I admit I don't have much knowledge of how to take steroids. And I've found places online to get Tren, test, dbol, etc. But I've been told to stay away from online steroid sales. I don't know of anyone locally who could even hook me up. How should I go about this?

this is now a ball licking thread

I've been lifting for less than 2 and I'm at 210kg Deadlift, 200kg Squat and 130kg Bench

Only recently did I start experimenting with gear because I learned the value of not taking shortcuts

If you've really been lifting for 3 years you'll understand that steroids are smarter, safer and better in every way

For locally, you want to get in with the guys on gear at your gym and bring it up when appropriate, simple.
For online you order with bitcoins like everyone else. Even simpler.

Stop being dumb and do your own homework.

>this is now a ball licking thread

>hat steroids are smarter, safer and better in every way

see

>Bodybuilder/gym Sup Forumsros

All the good prohormones are gone. Just get the real deal. Cheaper. Safer. More effective.

kek

Why don't you all just stop being such women always obsessing over how you look? It's really pathetic, lads/ladies.

>Safer

implying

this

If you actually believe that you're too dumb to offer anything useful to this thread

>Why don't you stop cleaning yourself, shaving your face, doing your hair, wearing anything other than carcasses and not eating til you're obese, it's pathetic

Spotted the neckbeard

Also the extreme majority of people don't take steroids or work out for looks

>You're either obsessed with how you look, or don't look after yourself at all

Keep proving that gym fags are retardedly stupid and insecure, fella. Isn't it time for your protein?

> Steroids Are Cheaper

>Exercising is obsessive
Keep proving that neckbeards have no common sense and are deeply insecure about themselves and project that into disliking anything seen as normal, fella. Isn't it time for your WoW playthrough?

Except it actually is. Most prohormones are extremely hepatoxic. Granted things like tren are as well, but at a different level. Methylated compounds are not liver friendly. But prohormones that produce things like testosterone are usually methylated where as a legit test cypionate in oil does not damage the liver.

Learn before you speak on topics you know nothing about.

Also theyou are cheaper for what your getting. You can run a great cycle of real gear for around 400 dollars, where to get the same results with prohormones will more than likely cost double, due to them both not being as effective and all the ancillary stuff you tend to need.

>Common sense
>If you're not obsessive, you can't be healthy and hygienic

Well.. Nobody ever accused gymrats of being smart, I guess. Btw laddie, nobody sees the lifting 6 days a week, calorie counting, bf measuring, protein chasing guys as "something normal" If that isn't you, you could just say it's not that way for everyone but.. It is you, isn't it? You have an addiction fella and I hope you get the help you need. Spend some time away from fit and Sup Forums in general so you might learn what people actually see as normal.

>Insecurity triggered, going into projecting nonsense mode
Maybe you should stop imagining the lives of gymbros and experience reality for a change kid. I hope you come to terms with reality eventually

>Damage limitation activated
Muh realityyyyy

Funny thing is, I'm a training physiotherapist. I know people like gym"bros" like you know the measurements of your biceps and bf. Too many have blurred the line between being healthy, and being obsessive. Do you really disagree or are you just trying to limit your level of butthurt?

>Methylated compounds are not liver friendly.

tell that to acetominophen

Whatever projection helps you cope son. I don't need to disagree because I live in that world and know you're projecting because you're worried you might be wrong for whatever reason
You're the one obsessing about defending your made up reality and getting butthurt

yeah, cause rhoids never did anything bad to anyone ever,

Of course they did, they're inherently dangerous. But saying they cause your balls to drop off is the first sign of an idiot who doesn't understand the basic physiology of testosterone in the body and is inevitably followed by the other roid rage media bullshit

What part is made up then, sensei? I'll concede if you can make 1 solid counter argument..
But alas, you absolutely do need to disagree, because you're whole lifestyle comes collapsing down if you think for one second that it's actually not the heroic and healthy pursuit of greatness that menshealth convinced you it was. You ever had one of those days where you ate something you enjoyed but wasn't particularly healthy and then you hated yourself for the rest of the day and had to workout twice as hard to feel better?

>I'll concede if you can make 1 solid counter argument..
If you're majoring in psychology you should understand you can't just make up a bunch of bullshit and expect counter arguments, reality doesn't work like that either
I'm not sure why you're so butthurt and desperate in the face of people making choices you don't like and need to make things up to support your belief, but like I said, I hope you find solace with the world

maybe do it naturally you fucking pussy ass nobody

>you're whole lifestyle
your*

You dumb fucking cock sucker. Your mother is a slut for cock and cum.

I'd like to say at least you tried, but you really didn't..

Sheeit son... Your absolutely right mate, can't deny it. She IS, and it rubbed off on me. That's why I now spend my days at the gym with like-minded individuals.

>That's why I now spend my days at the gym with like-minded individuals.
Home gym.

That was pretty funny fella, well done.