Anyone here ever shared your wife or girlfriend? Or had a MMF three some with her?

Anyone here ever shared your wife or girlfriend? Or had a MMF three some with her?
Were you jealous?
How did you handle it emotionally?

Haven't yet but will soon. Will come back with results then.

SAGE goes in the options field

Do you have something planned?

bot respond XD
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

What does SAGE mean?

you put it in the options field
when you have a cancerious thread like this, you put i there before you post something.
the thread will not 'bump' so it will go to page 16 and 404

I let my brother fuck my fuck my girlfriend

why

please jewbot, let this thread already die
no one will respond to it anywayz
SAGE

gf

gf riding best friend

gf going to blow bf

You dont share people you intend on being with permanently you mongoloid.

The thought turns me on so much. I often fap to the thought of having my gf lying up on top of me and fucking her ass then spreading her legs and them someone else fucking her pussy. Sometimes I also fap to someone else fucking her while she sucks my cock or even I just watch. But I know that if it ever did happen I'd be incredibly jealous and probably not hot at all. I guess some things should just stay fantasy

I'm just asking a question fucktard.
Go back to your shota thread

OP is just curious? Fuck out of here.
OP isither 30 year old virgin fag or going to let Mungo Jerry.

Why u so upset? Lol

I have. It's really fun. Watching her like that, fucking her while she sucks cock. Dp is pretty fun too.

the fuckboy had a hard time getting hard, so i started fucking gf in front of her while she sucked him off... well he finally gets hard and i flip her over his way, he gets off and i pull her back for sloppy seconds... the thought of my cum going in deeper than his and getting her preg makes my blood rise and my cock diamonds to this day

Were you jealous?