Why is american beer so, heh, piss poor?

Why is american beer so, heh, piss poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Oettinger-Original-Pils-inkl-Pfand/dp/B008H4MHES
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, I drink Canadian beer.

idk, i try and like all sorts of piss

>Selling point
>Alcoholics hold poor standards

Because when you say "American beer" you actually mean cheap, low-quality macrobrews produced by multinational corporations while ignoring the expansive small and craft brewing market in America while championing the small and craft brewing markets and ignoring the massive presence of cheap, low-quality macrobrews produced by multinational corporations outside America.

Not all alkies drink paint thinner and engine coolant.

Nah bra. South African macrobrewed beer is actually pretty good. They started selling bud here and noboy is buying it. Black Lable- 3 mil mineworkers cant be wrong.

thats because " cheap, low-quality macrobrews produced by multinational corporations" in other countrys sell better beer

This is good beer

What is even light beer? Never heard of it here in germany. Is it calory-reduced or is there less alcohol in it?

Anything under 5%.

why do you always have a conversation about this
you are prob that guy no one really likes but he has beer so they still hang out with ya
and everyone gets hammered so they dont have to hear you talk about the taste of the beer
no one fucking cares i am drinking my 20 year scotch

why is everyone obsessed with us americans and our modern/pop culture?

cus' your country became the source of entertainment for the rest of the world, basically.

man, don't you have anything local within your own countries? aren't you supposed to be rich with culture?

>same reason you think all russian women are fat, ugly, and full of diseases
you are trying the shitty ones

Demonstrably false. Keep your Becks piss to yourself.

Why is the world's highest rated beer a beer from Michigan then?

how can anyone be into beer? it makes you bloated, raises your estrogen, and is inferior in taste to almost every other alcohol

Is beer, dare I say it... pleb swill?

We do have shit going on and stuff. I guess the same for other countries, but it's not as entertaining or influential as yours. For example: My shitty-ass country just tries to be America, so anything that happens is based on what is happening there.

which country?

Guatemala. It's like a little Mexico, but without the annoying accent and more call centers.

You get the idea.

arent yankees making beer of corn ?

no, thats our soda

Because big beer isn't the only American beer. Try some micro brews and then get back to me faggot.

Microbreweries in my country:
>3.20€/0.5l in a bar
Macrobreweries in my country:
>3.20€/0.5l in a bar
PRO TIP:
Any german macro is better than any american micro

i wish i lived near the border so i could get a qt indigenous latin girl.

You do know that
Paulaner
Mönchshof
Schöfferhofer
Radeberger
Jever
Öttinger
Bitburger
are all "big" breweries, which taste bad by german standarts but are better than any non-european beer nonetheless (except Öttinger, that's cheap af festival beer)

because you picked the worst beer on the planet

isnt beer harem now in germany?

What are some good German brews?

What does that mean?

fuck you faggot.
in Texas drinking Shiner watching the rain come down.

Dragon Stout and Nigerian Guinness, so good

If you are white, you can get basically any girl in my country. Just don't be a fucking weeb or an extremely beta faggot and every girl will pretty much jump straight to your dick.

The cons is that if you have a relationship with an indigenous girl, she will become pretty fucking arrogant because she thinks she's above her race. Your wallet will be drained in stupid shit.

He means hallal I guess, or however you spell it. Because all ameritards are convinced europe is more sandnigger then anything else now, and america is white af lmao

I personally prefer regional beers since i'm franconian. Ammerndorfer is my favourite.
I never met anyone disliking Zirndorfer, Augustiner or Grüner. All of those are usually served as "hell", which means they are pale lager beers. If you're more into pils you may enjoy Weltenburger a lot.
Some secret tips from my area are:
Günther
Sonne
Zunft (dunkel variation of Sonne, very smooth)
Huppendorfer
Simon
Weißenoher hell or keller
If you are more into the sweet beers, radler (50% Beer 50% Lemonade) may be more your thing.

SA macros are nothing special, either.

That's not to say that American macros aren't just about the worst in the world, or that the macros from my country are better than SA. Just that having a reasonably drinkable beer is not a point of national pride.

You spent the better part of a century ramming it down everyone's urethras and systematically purchasing or killing local media so that there's very little else left.

Beer tastes awful no matter how it is made so removing as much of the "flavor" as possible while being cheap as fuck is ideal.

Except the stuff sold in plastic bottles like öttinger

>>raises your estrogen

Oh, you're one of those guys.

Festival beer
19 cent per can

>Oh, you're one of those guys.

This is great
It's from a bigger regional private brewery
4,39€ for a 2litre six-pack
Best darkbeer, has the aroma of a dark beer but still has the dry taste of a northern beer
It's alot better than most more expensive beers
Was zum Teufel hast du grade über mich gesagt, du kleine Schlampe? Du solltest wissen, dass ich meine Ausbildung beim GSG9 als Jahrgangsbester abgeschlossen habe, in mehrere Kommandounternehmen gegen Al-Kaida involviert war und über 300 bestätigte Tötungen habe. Ich bin in Gorillakriegsführung ausgebildet und der beste Scharfschütze im deutschen Bundesheer. Du bist für mich nichts als ein weiteres Ziel. Ich werde dich mit einer nie zuvor gesehenen Präzision vom Antliz dieser Welt tilgen, merk dir meine verdammten Worte. Du denkst du könntest hier im Internet so eine Scheiße über mich erzählen und damit durchkommen? Denk lieber nochmal darüber nach, du Wichser. Während wir uns hier unterhalten, habe ich schon mein geheimes Netzwerk aus Spionen kontaktiert und deine IP-Adresse wird grade rückverfolgt, also mach dich besser auf den Sturm gefasst, du Made. Der Sturm, der das erbärmliche kleine Ding, das du als dein "Leben" bezeichnest, auslöschen wird. Du bist verdammt nochmal tot, Junge. Ich könnte jederzeit überall sein, und dich auf über siebenhundert verschiedene Arten töten, nur mit meinen bloßen Händen. Aber ich bin nicht nur im unbewaffneten Kampf ausgebildet, ich habe auch Zugriff auf das Waffenarsenal der Bundeswehr und ich werde es aufs Vollste ausschöpfen, um deinen elendigen Arsch von diesem Kontinent zu blasen, du kleiner Scheißkerl. Wenn du nur gewusst hättest, was für eine apokalyptische Rache dein kleiner "witziger" Kommentar provoziert hat, hättest du vermutlich dein verdammtes Maul gehalten. Aber nein, das hast du nicht hinbekommen, das wolltest du nicht, und jetzt wirst du dafür bezahlen, du verdammter Idiot. Du wirst in meinem Hass ertrinken. Du bist tot, Junge.

estrogen?

sand nigger?

is she worth it?

Because even the macro brewed stuff everywhere else is better than the stuff in America

Almost. Read above.

5.0 tastes so much better tho

You have to be at least 18 years old to be on this website, son.

amerifag here

beer here sucks. big time. even the craft brews in houston are hoppy as fuck

i brew my own

>pic related

irish red and kölsch

Despite all the smartassed answers you will undoubtedly receive, the single truthful answer is this:

They're jealous as fuck. Even with as shitty as things are at home right now, it is still the greatest nation on Earth. If shit realy hits the fan, these knuckleheads know that we all of a sudden forget about racism or LGBQTxyz rights, gay marriages and even just who the fuck the prez is at the time. Before all that bullshit, americans are americans and to fuck with us is to kick the hornet's nest, or to poke the bear, so to speak.

We make damn sure we protect the turf on which we have our petty infighting first, and the we do our petty infighting about racism etc, and the world is obsessed with watching us. Regardless of what they're saying, their actions speak volumes louder than their words, and their actions confirm and solidify that we are the celebrity champions of the world to whom the rest look up to, though their cute little pride will never admit it.

Cheers!

You can't be serious

looks good, user.

It's cheap as fuck cancerbeer but öttinger is piss

5.0 IS Öttinger you dumb cunt
amazon.de/Oettinger-Original-Pils-inkl-Pfand/dp/B008H4MHES

beer is for niggers, tell when it's about the good shit instead of this trash that you just drink to get drunk.

Because you chose a mass produced american beer, made for the purpose of having the most people drink it. Which excludes a distinct taste that will have people either like or dislike it.
Every country in the world have their version of this sort of beer. The Danish version is called Carlsberg, it's equally as shitty as coors light, but Denmark is still known for making good beer.

thanks.

belgian witbier in the fermenter

belgian witbier in the glass

looks cheap af

>America while championing the small and craft brewing markets

someone has to keep the hops market expanding

they don't care about beer their just mad because America became a superpower instead of them as shown by them calling all American stuff is shit.

leaf here to brag about the only thing his country is halfway decent at

Be careful about what you claim of non-americans, I used the danish example because that is where I am from.

just like your mom!

sorry, of course not all non-Americans

Euro lagers are all the same. Doesn't matter which country.

Ive always hated every beer ive tried but im on here so you can imagine how many social gatherings ive been to to try more beers. Bud, corona, modelo, montejo, shock top all tastes the same (garbage) but the extra garbage is pabst and heineken

It's not. Most of America has better access to fantastic beer than Europe, where you faggots are drinking red wine and coke if I remember correctly

wtf dis you just say about my mum you fucking nigger faggot

interesting

Europe has been making beer before America was even an idea. There are so many versions of beer here that almost everyone would be able to find one they like.
You're clearly speaking from a lack of experience.

also interesting

>This one type of beer is always this one type of beer

Wow, really?

i live 10 km away from the german brewery that won the world beer award 2017
the beer is fucking amazing

oh please - nationalism based beer? just stop you little five year olds. There's good and bad beer in every country - thanks to a more global based economy, anything you do in your country can soon be figured out by somebody in another country. "But my tastes are so much more refined than theirs!!" No, it's not. Just stop this stupid stuff.

How about we just introduce good beers to each other instead?

but it's simply not true
American beer IS pisswater, no exceptions

you should go to oregon, washington state, and colorado....they have some really good craft brews

>I'm religious and obstinate about beer.

>I'm religious

No one drinks that corporate shit. Micro brews are the best sway to go.

We don't fucking want people like this here. They'll start drinking all our great beers and those micros will turn into the macros that make all that pisswater beer...

t. Washingtonian

belgian beers are the best
/thread

Have you ever had Italy's version of Heineken? Tastes like poisoned carbonated water.

perhaps he meant religiously obstinate

mexicans drink the hell out of bud light for some reason...i was offered a bud light....i politely refused and said "no way, that shit will turn you into a mexican"

Belief held in spite of evidence to the contrary.

Try some Colorado micros man. Tommyknockers is good shit.

i've been to a few in colorado springs. storybook brewing has a killer english brown ale. my buddy carved all the tap handles for the owner

And it's odd because I see quite a few white people drinking Coronas, Pacificas, Modelos, Dos Equis, and such.....

But yeah beaners like bud lights and budweisers

>Nobody likes you, but I am very smart and attractive and interesting, trust me
>I'm drinking my 20 year old scotch

You sound very insecure.

This

coronas from mexico are actually pretty good. the USA coronas suck ass.

hipsters in my neck of the woods are drinking pabst blue ribbon

>Belief held in spite of evidence to the contrary.
>That's his definition of religion and not athiesm
Lmao

And when I was a young buck, PBR was what you bought when you didn't have much lol

I been drinking the shit out of Red Hook ESB for afew months now