Are you cut or uncut?

Are you cut or uncut?

I'm not circumcised.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uncut master race

I was forced to be circumcised when I was but a wee baby.

Cut for medical reasons (phimosis). Didn't had any impact on relationship or sex afterwards. Just another look. Cutting your little kids is sick, though.

this
i want my dick skin back

Me too :c

uncut
btw cut ones are usually bigger

My great grandfather had to get circumcised at 86 due some medical thing.

nvm then jews can keep my foreskin

I'm cut, but I don't remember much about it. In fact I don't remember anything about it. I was a new born, and new borns cry all the time anyway, so what's the difference?

Im proudly and luckly uncut.

How ia circumcision possible if the earth is actually flat?? Think about that for a minute.

Eww

Nasty

I'm uncut.
I grew up in a country where we didn't have cereal magnates butting into whether people fap or not.

Yeah I'm circumcised and I thank God every day for it

The difference can be seen in brain scans and have been proven.

>[citation needed]

fuck off, you wish...

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
Here you go, this is an article that sites peer reviewed studies.

Why on earth would this be true you absolute fucking moron.

that cites*

Just roll the skin back idiot.

uncut

Yes, I'm cut or uncut.

Are you Shrödingers penis?

Intact or not mutilate, the real name.

uncut master race

femanon here with a warning to my sistas n gayfags

UNCUT IS GROSS!!!!!

I have been with two uncut guys in my life and will NOT be with a 3rd

I thought the nasty smegma stick was just something with my first experience but my second uncut guy was even WORSE and he lived in a literal mansion!

It doesn't matter where a guy is from or how much money he has, if they have an uncut cawk it will be a horrible experience!

You're welcome.

Wew

Thats fine, I'm just gonna ask you to cut of your clitoral hood then. I don't wanna be licking the nasty stuff that can hide under there.

cut off*

No you're not
No it isn't
No you haven't
No you didn't
No he wasn't
No he didn't
Yes it does
Yes it does
No it won't
No we're not.
Fake and gay.

Nice try.

>29 minutes ago
>28 minutes ago
>both single word replies with capitalised first character
Could you even try to not be spotted next time?

No

Ok cool but no one asked to see your cock. Fag. Go back to /lgbt/

Yes

What did you think of my citation?

i am but it was for medical reasons

>Are you Shrödingers penis?

Yes, I am. Or not.

Touché.

That's hilarious...
I'm the "Eww" poster and I did not post the other, but must have been a near hive-mind incident.
I thought that you really, really tried, but the earth is still fucking flat as a pancake, so...

What does the faulty notion of a flat earth have to do with circumcision and it's effects on the brains of babies?

Uncut because not a jewish faggot. 'Fixing' what doesn't need to be fixed is just plain stupidity but some people really are stupid.

I was circumcised against my will and it fucked me up so bad I couldn't walk for the first year of my life

Wow, nobody has ever in the history of mankind heard that joke before.

Uncut women are gross, that flappy shit needs to be cut off

it's all slimy and shit, eww

I'll never sleep with another uncut women again, and I will make sure that all my daughters will be cut

It's sad that many children are victims of this sadistic practice. These victims spend the rest of their life claiming that they didn't want/need that 'piece of skin' anyway.

It's a condition similar to stockholm syndrome, if they refuse to feel victimized by this, they don't have to face the idea of being mutilated with the consent of their parents or take responsibility for having done this to their children.

Great call, mah nigga. The more I listen to the pro-circumcision nonsense the more your comment makes sense.

Thanks, also nice double dubs.