Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
How do you cook?
>Be me, 23yo
>Parents kick me out
>Don't know anything
>Starving at new shit apartment
>Buy hot dog roller with money from parents because seems easy as fuck

Now I'm lost. How long does this shit take, when can I eat this?

Just eat it. Hot dogs are pre cooked.

>How long does this shit take, when can I eat this?
those look like small logs so you can start right now

Holy shit you're retarded. You can cook a hotdog in a microwave or even just a pot of boiling water. 30-45 seconds in the microwave, probably 6-10 minutes in boiling water

I cant even begin to understand your rationale of buying hot cylinders rather than a set of pots and pans. Literally just eat eggs and any meat you fucking degenerate retard

20 min if frozen, microwave until hot if they are still cold in the middle

You bought a fucking hotdog roller? You should have bought a toaster oven or at the very least a microwave......

Really? They're still frosty they're so froze. I don't think it's safe to eat frozen meat

You should let them mealt for a while before cooking.

wtf clean that shit it literally moldy on the ends of the rollers.

This is too stupid to be b8. No one could think this up unless it was real. Peoples' minds don't work this way.

kek

Eat some vegetables you idiot

It just won't taste good, but the meat is already cooked. It isn't raw. All you are doing is heating them up.

Posting in epic bread

They are frozen you daft bastard. Who buys a fucking hot dog roller with mold on it, instead of essentials like others have said, pots and pans

Still fully cooked, would be safe, albeit hard to do

>buys hot dog roller
>mfw

>hot cylinders

Kek

I can load the whole thing for the day.
Who's retarded now faggot

What the fuck is a "hotdog roller"..?

you should have bought a griddler. You can get a nice sear on a hotdog with a griddler

Can you even call eating 10 hotdogs a day surviving?

Go back to sucking Muslim dick you Eurofag.

there's no reason for a hotdog cooker, all it does it keep it warm so that it can sit in a gas station until it's sold.

If you want a cooker, get a rice cooker.
I make a pound of ground beef or chicken, a cup or so of rice and then heat up some frozen vegetables(corn, bell pepers w.e)

Then I store them in the fridge and have burritos all week. Only takes a minute to build the burrito and then a couple to heat up.

You think I could roast carrots on it?

You're right, it's living the high life

I bought it from a gas station, guy said he hasn't used it in a long time

You can eat carrots raw

How much was it ?

Carrots are best consumed raw. Just like chicken

No, vegetables are disgusting raw. They have to be cooked

Do you not know how to use Google? Like fucking god. Damn.

This is a special kind of autism, thank you for existing user

>there's no reason for a hotdog cooker, all it does it keep it warm so that it can sit in a gas station until it's sold.

That's what I want it to do, sit in my apartment and be ready to be eaten at anytime while I game or come home from work or wake up for breakfast

why the fuck would you buy a hot dog roller to cook hotdogs when your barely surviving as it is? no wonder ur parents kicked ur dumbass out

cool gonna try it

Well then op can try to cook a carrot on his hotdog thing, and it probably won't work very well

Try it.

OP: That was a retarded purchase.

They pre-heat the hot dogs, most likely by microwave, and then stick them on the rollers to keep them warm and ready for consumption all day.

You should microwave (1 min), boil (until they are submerged in boiling water for 1 minute for every dog being boiled), or grill the dogs, and then try to sell them out on your front yard.

You're jealous of my genius plan, I know you're searching "hotdog roller for sell" right now in your search bar

how much did that thing cost?

So your first food adventure is going to be eating 8 hot dogs? Dude.... Just move back in with your parents.

why not just cook them in a pot of water?

Lmao just let them sit in room temperature for a few hours

He had to pay extra for the mold

Euro-fag detected.

>ITT nonviable dipshits

>People don't eat hotdogs in Europe.
You're woefully misinformed user.

OP hasn't mastered the skill of boiling water

probably told him it was "seasoned"

op will manage to burn the water

No, asshole, you can't cook anything on it.

You could like cook some carrots like a sane person, and then put them on the "hot cylinders" like an insane person and then leave them out all day to sell.

I gave him 65 dollars

Dubs of truth. I only use a bbq or griddler for my wieners

A thawed hot dog, in my cheap ass microwave with a turn nob instead of buttons, will cook in about 15 seconds. Any more than that and it will burst open and start to crisp.

>ITT: you

you're an idiot

>>Buy hot dog roller
r u 4 real

Buy a cheap rice cooker. Follow the instructions.

$20 worth of rice can feed you for months. Add canned tuna and frozen vegetables (both cheap as shit) to the water as it cooks to get more than one food group.

If you need more flavor, add in a scoop of canned soup mix (cream of mushroom, broccoli, etc) to add some variation.

You can eat for a couple bucks a week, and cooking is literally one button.

this has got to be a troll

funny thread though

They have these in convenience stores but it's basically those metal cylinders rotating, which rotates a hot dog that is either heated by the metal rollers or by a heat lamp or some sort of thing

Basically you use it to cook garbage for slobs to eat.

how much money did your parents give you?

Hell I kinda want one. OP you might be the next trend starter.

HOTDOGS, THIS MAN LOVES HIS HOTDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS

You can see why they kicked him out, right? lol

Go to /ck/ and absorb knowledge.

just get a microwave

Those fags are amateurs

But still could teach OP some basic things

From what I can find on Amazon, OP spent anywhere from 30-150 bucks

His looks professional, not like the $30 machines I was seeing at all. I'm guessing he spent about a hundred on it.

A hundred bucks can buy you a pot, a pan, and a lot of healthy groceries too............

its not like they even disowned him, there giving him money to support himself, "aka buy the hotdog roller"

i feel sorry for any roommate who has the displeasure of sharing a room with op.

I'm rooting for OP. It's time for scurvy to make a comeback.

No way, it's best when it's medium rare, like steak.

>65 dollars

says he spent $65. 50 for the machine, 15 for the mold.

> Be 23
> DonĀ“t know anything

Seems like the least of your problems is a hot dog roller. I would be ashamed to be your parent.

I honestly thought those were glazed donuts

No, they don't. They aren't frozen to start wit and take about an hour to heat up.

I can find brand new hot dog rollers for less than that on Walmart, plus they have a steamer feature so they can actually cook the dogs

How did you know that? Are...are
you a wizard?

I paid 65 cash

still waiting on that shit

> havnt touched a fruit or vegetable in over 6 years

starting to think its a myth.

Sweet mother of down syndrome

Oh whoops

op please tell us more about the life choices you make, you seem very interesting

>i can load it for the whole day
>now whos retarded

Godspeed OP, you fucking retard with moldy hot cylinders

Lol you think I'm gonna live with another person

this one, where do you work ?

pics of your basement.

It's worth more than 65

mfw

It's worth exactly what some sucker will pay for it.

Bleach is a great way to season your food! Pair with ammonia for a spicier flavor

uhhh, your 23, been kicked out and funded by your parents and your preparing your 3 square meals on a hotdog roller.....

something tells me your not going to have an option.

so apparently 65 dollars.

Sounds utterly grotesque. People eat this shit?

As homo-erotic as this sounds, make a pintrest. Tons of recipes, the easiest of which I've come to find are vegetarian meals.

Get some canned beans or watch some cooking shows on tv faggot

>>Buy hot dog roller with money from parents because seems easy as fuck

You bought a dedicated machine to cook hot dog sausages because you didn't know what else to eat? Did you parents kick you out because you're retarded or something?

That could have been 2/3 of a month of buying your food from McDonalds...

Dude, just scrap the retarded hot dog roller thing, and go buy a pot and pan from good will for like $2 a piece.

Then start easy: Boil water (put water in the pot, and turn the gas on to medium high, when it starts to bubble a bunch, it's boiling), and stick pasta in there for about 10 minutes.

If you want to be adventurous, put some Ragu from your grocery store in your frying pan and heat up until it seems hot on top of your pasta. Protip: The ragu will take much less time.

Also, buy eggs. Crack them and spill the contents out into a bowl, mix the eggs up with like anything at all until it's one, homogenous goo. Then put some butter in your frying pan. Heat the butter up and swirl it around so it's like a cooking lube.

Then put the egg goo on the hot butter with heat on high, stirring it around so all the goo gets heat and doesn't get too much heat. Like 2 minutes later change it to low heat, and keep stirring it around.

Congrats: You have pasta and scrambled eggs.

>Did you parents kick you out because you're retarded or something?

Seems like the general consensus.