What do you think about the flooding in Houston?

What do you think about the flooding in Houston?

Go ask /x/

Houston's a shit hole flooding or not

Had we built the wall..... But no, liberals will likely blame our President for this as well.

On my way down with my boat to get free shit

Luckily I'm off at college, my house back home is flooded up to the doors right now though. My whole neighborhood is underwater.

Wow, you're a real gem

God's punishment for Texans thinking they're really better at any and everything all the time. Like, always. Because, you know, Texas.

But we are.

name five, shit kicker

>floods Houston
>lesbian mayor
Maybe God's punishment for that
Or maybe he's targeting all the nigs who left New Orleans for Houston after Katrina

God's divine punishment.

For the gays.

Damn that's a good idea

Food
Jobs
Culture
Conservatism
Money

we have a nigger mayor now.

Houston a few weeks ago

my bad
previous mayor pictured

>Shitty Food
>Slave Jobs
>Absolutely no Culture
>Conservatism!!!
>Money in the hands of a very small elite minority

There, fixed that for you

Texas has the best food in the United States. Tex Mex is god tier you fucking fag,

Houston now

Texas... food...

So like, southern fried disgusting white trash shit? Austin has good food. Want to know why? The fucking hipsters and millennials that actually have good taste in food. The rest of Texas is awful BBQ, Texmex enchilada plates (literally tubular shit quality tortillas drenched in food-colored green "sauce"), and food out of Paula Deen cookbooks.

it's warm,
it's nice
>not reading q#ran
i like swimming
>but not in a town called venice

today is 27 august...not 18 january, you faggot

Fake News!

God tier if you're white trash taking Gomer and the illegitimate gaggle of kids out for Sunday dinner on your disability checks.

Yeah come down to Texas try to loot. That's a great idea.

>awful BBQ

We found the queer, boys!

kruez's market in lockhart, tx. best bbq ever

Better than New Orleans? Better than San Francisco? Better than New York City?

Put the pipe down Bubba, your regional confusion is showing.

Lol. Sure.

I know everyone is really happy to see the flood happen and it was a really big party where it hit, and I see where you're all coming from but i can't help but think there might be a downside. It just seems too good to be true, you know?

I can personally cook all that retarded cancer culture into a hole.

You can argue on the internet all you feel like, it can't take your virginity away.

sure we will, and cutting funds will be the topic ;)

Houston may be a shithole, but we do keep the lights on in this faggot fucking country. Ala petrochem, cattle, Texas instruments, and Lockheed. As well the med center.

You will feel this.

and 2 Dumbfuck Republiscams former Presidents

Austin has decent BBQ. Franklin has decent BBQ. Everywhere else is ketchup trash meat for fake white trash cowboys with no tastebuds.

I bet you wear skate shoes and don't eve skate

>Mmmmm crank.

Lololololololololololol

GOOD GAWD u r a gay reaching faggot

Been all Around and I would Say Pretty much Houston is Great but Haven't tried much @New Orleans

I'm a bastard metalshit and kind of beach bum.

=I can bar-b-cue.

I live in jersey village. No flooding here and my Whataburger is still open. Fuck yeah

homosex detected

All of those things in not Houston?
Yeah. Because we can trust people who talk like you type to handle them.
That's why this country collapsed economically already.

NYC food is shit. New Orleans is the only thing that is close to tx food. But is only of you get coonass food

i think it is what americans deserve for electing trump

It took another to find me sweetheart

>food
From the Mississippi or mexico
>jobs
Minimum wage
>culture
From California and new york
>conservative
Paid for by Isreal and Russia
>money
Debt
>military
Regularly threaten US military with civil war
>only state that was a republic before joining union
Which you had to join cause mexico was fucking you up
>huge thunderstorms
I'll give you that, storms in Texas are bigger.

Dude, you sound like the most self-righteous, reaching faggot on the planet. Just stop. No one gives a fuck about you or Houston. You're not as special as you think, snowflake.

i made it to HEB on 249 and louetta this morning...cypress creek was way out of its banks

sorry Sambo, we can live without you. There are refineries everywhere there's a coast - even in California. There is nothing that you do or produce that we couldn't do somewhere else.

Good luck, hope you make it out of this okay but please don't think for a minute that we need you.

The fuck are getting that?
It's just the truth. All of those things have huge hqs in and around H-Town.

You're fucking pathetic. Just be a goddamn man for the first time and admit you aren't the goddamn greatest thing in the world.

New Orleans has some of the best food, man, great stuff. Moffelettas from any deli are excellent, not to mention all that crayfish and softshell crab, some damn good stuff.

Good luck tomorrow, they have to get semi trucks in there somehow. And the only think you'll get from the national guard is MREs so you'll have your butthole plugged up for a few weeks from constipation

I heard. Did u happen to take at look at lonestar college. I heard it got fucked up pretty bad

God's punishment for fag enabling.

I'm sorry, I don't think I'll take the word of someone who composed this sentence.

>But is only of you get coonass food

Houston. Ship. Channel.

>Checkmate. There is not a thing you do in your day that isn't totally relying on Houston.

Have you heard of Washington state. Double the production, half the population, no state income tax, and eastern wa is basically Texas. West is green with trees, central is green with cash, and east is green with nukes.

Right you need the rest of the state's to stay alive we just need us.

mother's restaurant on Poydras and Tchoupitoulas. awesome shrimp poboys

What ever happened to flood girl last night? Jen?
And pizzabro? He alright?

We have plenty of food.

drove right by it. didn't see anything out of the ordinary

Good luck paying for it to get to Florida.
Jesus you're dumb.

Fuck off then.

>Check em

What about potable water

They got what they deserved for not believing in climate change.

You mean the wall with holes like a chainlink fence? No wonder you're a Trumpanzee. You're retarded.

Anyone know?

If florida wants something they can come and get it.

Nice quads

#EmbraceTheFlood was fucking great too.. Wouldn't mind hearing how it turned out

Six cases of water. 5 bottles of wine and 1 bottle of vodka. Just killed the bottle of rum. I have more water at my store.

>He thinks you can keep wetbacks out.
>Miserable squalor and absolute corruption.
>Or go to America and live comfortably for the rest of my life, and descendants lives.

That's not how currency works.

nice quadz, yo

Nah bro, nah. I live in California. We pay more in Federal Income Tax than we receive back. We grow more food than ANY other state. We also grow stuff you can't. We have a complex industrial structure that builds Teslas and nuclear weapons. We give you the music, television, and movie entertainment that you gobble up. We have redwoods, the Sierras, desert and fucking Malibu and San Diego beaches.

Nah man, we're good - you keep being you though. Oh, and don't forget to say how shitty California is and we'll just retort - weed is legal here.

Not enough alcohol

Fuck Texas, All of it, in its hillbilly ass until its gone and take Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas and fuck it lets just say the south along with it. World would literally be a better place.

2 5 litre boxes of red wine and a 12 pack of shiner bock. killed one box of wine and working on the second.

This. That city was overdue for a thorough douching.

What are you on about? Just exchange credit like a normal state.

Is there floodwater outside? Show us some pics user

3 more feet before my house floods

Don't give a shit about your beaches, tesla, redwoods,or the liberal brainwashing trash you spew out of your cucked state. Cali, could disappear and no one other the Cali fucks would care.

Wish I was there for a swim where nobody can tell me to get out of the because it closes and then opens again for a new sesh for other customers

jealous much?

it's fucking over mostly trump supporters so it's a good thing. They can rely on their god emperor to clean up the damage.

hope the storm floods the entire state, then the rest of the Dirty South

Please send help. I'm stranded and hungry.

Yeah of not then I got some purple haze stashed away.

nothing to see. my street is empty. it was completely underwater this morning...but it drains pretty quickly

I live in New York, I can't send shit

The military is bringing food and water

No not at all. I was actually hoping and praying that Cali would acutally secede from the union when Trump was elected

Give your god emperor a call.

Houston is a liberal city full of niggers and spics