Let's talk about some real shit for once

let's talk about some real shit for once.

i am sure you all have noticed that evil beings are among us that want to take our soul's, etc.

the bible said during the end times many people will fall prey to the bad ones but a few will remain and go to heaven.

let's discuss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waconia,_Minnesota
youtube.com/watch?v=jI1l1RfRQhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E-IEvjmeR1s
youtube.com/user/TribulationNowRadio
tribulation-now.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mercy has abandoned you, thrown you into the maw of the devil.

There is no escape for you, human.

They will take you down there.

lets not and say we did

and you are what? a demon?
do you mean me personally or humans in general?

why? scared?

>let's talk about real shit
>demons
ahh, those aren't demons they're just non-europeans

Wow this is one dead thread.
Specific topic or just end times general?

This is nonsense. You're trying to make Christians look like crazies.

>yfw your hometown is full of demons according to wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waconia,_Minnesota

>i am sure you all have noticed that evil beings are among us that want to take our soul's, etc.
Well, jews are pretty bad, but I think they actually after money and power

end times general with the sub topic of a few chosen people going to heaven

>120,000,590,600 demons

youtube.com/watch?v=jI1l1RfRQhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=E-IEvjmeR1s

Very long listen but if you have the time I do recommend it.

Summery- Jew rabbi admitting to things and such (them being Lucifer's children)

Believe it or not.

>Heaven
>Not Valhalla

Calm down there Hans

My face when my country is more Aryan than the Germans at this point

can you tell me where specifically it says that in the bible??
The end is near. I know this.
I can't tell you but trump is the second coming.

well hanz i fell for demonic bait already through retarded religous beliefs and peace ful shit, but i will say that it is headed toward end of times already, believe it or not that obama is the antichrist and he is going to destroy the world let me explain a little bit. During the times of the world peace talks some of the world leader hired private swat teams and other people to guard them just to stay with them because obama threw a huge tantrum that week. They know he has power out of this universe. He also quoted being the antichrist by saying "thats a legacy folks"

>the second coming.

I wonder if trump cumes twice in that hot daughter of his.

how do you know i am hanz?

The question is, what is trumps role, who is he.
The first horsemen? and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer"
Or a devil/jew trick. Or a distraction to hide something bigger.

The Bible says that hating somebody is equivalent to murdering them in your heart, and that any 'Christian' who indulges in hate is merely paying lip-service to God, and will go to Hell despite Christ's salvation.

Don't go to hell, Sup Forums.

almost all of us call germany hanz on here, is your name really hanz bro. I thought that really was uncommon name in germany.

op here.

i have the ability to feel if someone becomes president or not

worked with obama too

and this time i saw all candidates and i knew that trump will be the one best off but in the end NO one will be president.

so apparently something will happen that prevents that.

love is lies

and hate is the truth.

it's all a matter of which polarity draws you towards it.

no hanz is my call name on /x/ and you call people HANS not with Z
z is my call name.

> abrahamic religions
> true

Pick one

But you had a 50% chance of being right, and God said that only He has the power to know the future with certainty.

I pick Abrahamic religions, because Jesus promised us eternal life if we accepted his offer of salvation in the Bible. You should too, friend.

reminder that death is a result of becoming out of touch with the devine.

Its true, ive noticed this too.
So many evil people arounbd, that almost look like demons.
Kids are getting raped and no one cares, except some random still "humaine" government worker, who cant help the kid in the end.

Criminals dont care, cops dont act like cops, and no one respects cops anymore.

Everyone just tries to grab as much money they can and think they can then escape to the mountains or some other rich resort.

Truly End times.

Damn, and here I thought death is when your benis can no longer stand.

>Fag paradise full of christian cucks
> Vallhala

srry user if i ever walk the mysticism path valhalla is my home

>tfw some of my family members act like demons

welp hopefully i don't get eaten, when those fucking trumpets go off

Dont worry Bekka

Each and every one of us is promised our own little private "end times", and it comes right after you take your last breathe.

youtube.com/user/TribulationNowRadio

tribulation-now.org/

the trumpets already do go off. google "mysterious trumpet sounds in the sky"

Here's the rundown

There is an ancient evil satanic sect (let's call them 'the synagogue of satan', false jews who pretend they are jews but are not) that mostly consists of demon-human hybrids and is in league with fallen angels and with satan himself.

For millenia they have been working on a plan to 'take from the tree of life and become immortal' (read Genesis chapter 2 and 3 very carefully). They get their technological instructions for this from prometheian fallen angels (demons). The entire scientific revolution of the 17th and 18th century and the subsequent global industrialization are supposed to create the infrastructure necessary for 'taking from the tree of life', that is, to render humans physically immortal and grant them eternal youth. The big scientific discoveries were all demonically inspired.

At this point in history it is pretty obvious that human genetic engineering is how they intend to accomplish this.

Taking from the tree of life will trigger the guardian angels God tasked with protecting this 'tree' when he expelled Adam and Eve from Eden (again see Genesis 3). What will these angels do to keep mankind away from immortality? See Book of Revelation. Seven angels with seven trumpets, seven angels with seven chalices of wrath etc. They will turn planet earth into a smoldering prison planet hell for the wicked. The few 'good' people, those who stayed faithful to Jesus and God, will be evacuated into the 'new Jerusalem that descends from heaven' (Revelation 21), obviously some kind of spaceship colony that will orbit prison planet hell.

What should you, personally, do? Study the bible, pray, fast alot, abstain from fornication of anykind including masturbation, find a church and attend weekly, and dont be afraid to speak out the truth or even to die for your faith.

No one really knows how it's all going to happen in the end. Which order of things will follow, will rapture (those faithful being take up) happen before or after the times of tribulation. We can sit here for hours and days on end discussing it but again, no body knows. Christ said it himself in the last book. Not even the Angels know, nor him, just God the Father. When he says it's go time, it's go time.
I personally believe those truly faithful will be taken before the times of tribulation. Speaking for myself I don't think I am worthy of such mercy. I believe I'll be one of a multitude of Christians who did their best but fell short and must prove themselves during the years of tribulation. But once those prophets show up after the rapture, it's game on. You will see war like you have never witnessed before, only it will be the world vs the cross, we will become the hated, the hunted, the rebels. I'm perfectly fine with that. If I must fight against the hordes of hell on this planet whilst waiting for the final return of Christ, I'm game.

God bless and God speed fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Always remember your soul is in your own keeping alone. Fight the good fight. I hope you all find peace, in this life or the next.

>Very long
>An hour
I'll give it a listen.

tell me have you experienced a encounter?

>that want to take our soul's, etc.
You nigger
they can't take or own our souls only our spirit
The soul has a very strong connection to god its immortal in every sense of the world
The spirit is a culmination of will,body,mind,memory so it can be altered, destroyed or eaten
If anything evil beings are trying to deceive ,destroy or change our spirit so that our soul wants to take the wrong path because they themselves have followed it and want everyone else to suffer like them, with them at the end of it

It has always been like this from the beginning you weak fuck, stop nagging around and face it

It's the same for the ethernal krauts.

None of you are going to Heaven cause none of you have followed Gods instructions on how to get there. For starters you havent attended the Mowed Miqray(his called out assemblies) of which there are 7 a year. Go to blessyahowah.com if you want to actually learn about what God said.

Tribulation starts in 2026 and God returns in 2033(6000 on Hebrew calendar) so you've at least got your premise right.. Add me on twitter @jadeaube if you read through that site, good luck

an encounter? go on.

bump

>some real shit
>the bible
>falling for the literal jew
Sandnigger blood cults need not apply.

NO JOHN. YOU ARE THE DEMONS.