Lady skeletor

Still living anorexia

eugenia cooney
no joke

youtube.com/user/eugeniacooney/videos

that thigh gap.

b is so fucking lame

Jesus christ they said the holocaust was over

You really don't understand this site do you?

fatty mcfatterson

HAHA BECAUSE WE HAVE TO BE SO IRONIC AND NOT GIVE REAL NAME BECAUSE WE FUNNY WE IS FUNNY NO ONE ELSE GET OUR SENSE OF TUMOR GET IT???? TUMOR LIKE IT SOUND LIKE HUMOR BUT IT IS TUMOR XDDDD OH FUCK LOOK AT ME I'M SO GO D DAMN RANDOM LOL FUCK I LOVE MY DICK HAHAHA JUST ME bEING raNDOM agAIN XDDDDD

Cuntarella

This mad nigga

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah pretty sure you're the triggered new faggot

very ugly without her sharpie.

bet she stocks up since all the back to school supplies are out now.

funny how she thinks this looks good.

it always gives me a strange mixture of sadness and disgust when i see extremely skinny bitches or fat whales.

Sid

Where's her ass?

in the coffin

She keeps getting thinner

ugly.
confirmed.

.. and thinner.

Death when?

Actually I think it might be you who don't get this site, keep lurking fag

I'd pay a ton of money for the chance to gape her ass. God damn it will never happen tho, why don't I simply kill myself then?

Hopefully soon

Rip

When ya legs look like fingers.

Holy Shit! She used to be hot!

her ass and pussy probably gape every time she steps with her feet apart.
shes got to have NO muscle down there
god id love to fist her and watch as it bulges up in her guts

Skeletorina

Nice concave

Has she ever talked about her anorexia in any of her videos? Is she trying to do anything about it or does she just not give a fuck? She has to be on the brink of death.

>mfw

She obviously is anorexic and needs help. But this is Sup Forums, the home of forever alones with their rapist virgin fantasies.

hard to believe shes american

>has never seen the video where her fat meaty pussy pops out

Post the webm when her flappy fanny falls out. Whos got it?
Thanks Mr. Skeltal

She seems to just completely ignore it. Idk how when 99% of comments she gets are about her weight and how she needs help. She's got skinnier during her YouTube fame and the only reason she even got the game was for being a skeleton.

fat and meaty does not mean tight and strong
trust me

Anorexic women cannot help themselves because in their eyes they still look fat. She needs help from doctors qualified to treat anorexia. Without help she will die.

She's obviously not getting any help. She's in denial. Her dumbass mum does videos with her and doesn't acknowledge it either. Kid's gonna be hospitalised soon.

good riddance, mentally ill people shouldn't get the opportunity to reproduce and pass on their defects