So

What's going to be the premise of this season Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

badselfeater.com/
fxnetworks.com/live-tv/Eastern
youtube.com/watch?v=sRko_9X0PT0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In on one episode of gay sex

badselfeater.com/

conspiracy theories

Wasn't it confirmed it was based on some real life colony that went missing in the 1700s or something?

What it is, this 'tune in and find out!' stinks of desperation.

Well, I was hoping for a 60's cult but I liked the isolated farm idea in the promos.

But leaks have confirmed the lost Roanoke colony although it's mainly set in the present day. Credible sources say the subtitle is "Mist" and Lady Gaga will be some sort of monster.

Spiders better not be in this show a lot.

Fuck spiders

If we're lucky

>tfw convince myself earlier seasons were better
>watch season 1
>its fucking garbage

what happend, how did the show trick us, were we just young and naive?

>After all these years, I have finally become The Fame Monster
^^Lady Gaga, probably

I thought season 1 was pretty good. I'm excited for this season premier tonight

/x/ and Sup Forums are shitting themselves over this you know. They think its going to give them brain cancer or something using secret languages.

Sup Forums here, and can confirm.
Also, the theme will be Mist

1 was GOAT
2 was decent
3 was muh gurl power
4 made me want to rip my fucking eyes out it was so bad
Didn't watch 5 because 4 was such shit
I'll watch 6 tonight

The fuck?

When did the countdown start? I didn't know about this

What the fuck is this?

>it was for abortion shit
HAHAHAH

i wish i had been aborted desu

I enjoyed the 50's "Atomic Monster" promo and got all hyped for something during those years.

I hope they just focus on one story idea instead of making it a circus of unexplored ideas. Honestly I would like it more if each episode was a new story.

What youre looking for is
the twilight zone
The outer limits
Tales from the crypt

yeah I know, but more of a good thing it gooder.

Who's streaming the premier?

>2
>decent
Asylum was the best because it went balls out with its premise.

second this, need link

fxnetworks.com/live-tv/Eastern

American Horror Story: Hollywood

The teasers wern't misdirects, the film takes place at a studio that makes horror movies.

Potential themes to explore: Murder on the set, Phantom of the Opera style saboteur, movie producer who hurts and sexually abuses women desperate to get roles, Shadow of the Vampire style thing with a director using a real monster in their movie, cursed props, a film with real gore cannibal holocaust style, haunted studio lot, etc. It would even give an excuse for Gaga to be as retardedly over the top with her acting and wardrobe this time around.

>showing 8 month old fetuses aborted for grave medical conditions and pretending every abortion is a late abortion
TOPKEK

>American Horror Story: Hollywood

But American Horror Story: Hotel already did the Hollywood storylines. I call bullshit.

This sounds pretty good desu

a show with an interesting and specifc premise like "anthology series that deconstruct and play homage to horror media" wont probably be made by someone else for a long time, but is a premise that we want to see done well.

if we keep telling ourselves the show is good, maybe well believe it

Every season is an expansion of an image or theme set up in the previous, which is why people always look back to the last one for ideas when speculating what the next season will be about.

Please explain this further

>I hope they just focus on one story idea
>I would like it more if each episode was a new story
did you even used your brain when writing that?

>Episode 4
>Finn is hunting some black bitch in a cornfield
>While running she looks behind her, knocking into a scarecrow
>Queue tractor sounds
>Kathy Bates and the retarded girl ride in behind Finn and the retard says something snarky
>They all close in around the black girl, Kathy Bates and the retard get off the tractor
>The scarecrow is Lady Gaga and everybody breaks into song and dance, singing Bad Romance. Finn is getting buttfucked with a corncob.
>Even the tractor is dancing
Fuck this is the worst season yet

I hope it's not based on Hollywood. Monster movies are cool, but we already sort of touched on this theme with Hotel, especially with the numerous flashbacks. I'm hopeful for the not-thematic elements though, Hotel was a pretty good season considering the shit they were putting out previously.

Anyone have a not shitty free stream for this tonight?

What time does this start tonight?

27 minutes.

is there a twitch?

They all take place in modern times, with throwbacks to lore in the past.

I'd find it hard to be about a lost Roanoke colony.

Asylum was the best, because it was true horror - not fantasy vampire sex bullshit.

Asylum was good until the last 2 episodes, which were just alien filler bullshit and old Sarah Paulson farting around.

The only Season to remain remotely consistent so far is Season 1.

Watching this promo, I can totally see how this could be right on the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRko_9X0PT0

holy fucking shit, we are almost there, when is the new season returning senpai its already fall!!!

FX show threads are prime Sup Forums brotherhood, i'm excited to journey on this 3-4 episodes of good starter then 15 episodes of retarded bullshit

Asylum was good but it had too many story lines going at once. You had a Nazi scientist experimenting on people, aliens, a serial killer, the devil possessing people, an asylum run by an evil nun. Season 2 was multiple seasons worth of story lines going at once and the end result is that none of them get fully fleshed out cause there's not enough time.

This story line overload is Ryan Murphy's M.O., he does it for all his shows. Sometimes it works well (e.g. The first 3 seasons of Nip/Tuck) but usually it doesn't.

About 17 minutes.

Where's the stream?

Is this the live thread?

Mr FX Shill,
Can we get a stream thats not behind a fucking cable subscription?

Fuck off poorfag

That feel when I'm full set up to stream it, like I do for events like a new Venture Brothers season whenever that rolls around, but I won't just to spite you. Specifically you.

Any links to a stream?

the edge is real

ahh fuck, so tonight is the first episode than, damn i just saw a trailer guys i think i have to skip this one, maybe will watch in the morning when i am off from work or something, this looks too much for me, i am trying to sleep tonight, first episode is always terrifying

Is this the official live watch thread? This is the first thread that I found.

I'll join you next week once Mr. Robot is over.

Ever heard of this thing called " basic cable"?

I'm in the UK

Blimy!

1 and 2 were good, IMO. And 5 was passable.

3 and 4 are unsalvageable

MERCEDES BENZ

ROANOKE

ROANOKE
O
A
N
O
K
E

BLACKED

S6 KEKERY

A white gang playing knock out

>Lily Rabe and Sarah Paulson playing the same character

DUUUUDE WHHAAATAT

>a gang of Trump supporters

WE WUZ FOCKUMENTARIES N SHEEEIT

C U B A
U
B
A

Cool, it's the black doctor from The Knick.

season 3 when?

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

I enjoyed how the "knockout" game was executed by white kids when 99% of all videos were of black kids beating up white people.

>that fucking doll m8

I've always thought dolls were creepy, but I still saw the Child's Play series. But that fucking thing is by far the most disturbing entry in the collection of spooky figurines. Remember when they talk about a dolls eyes, and how they're dead and there's nothing there? Well those eyes are "alive," and they communicate emotion the way the eyes of a person do. What does this pair convey? Malice? Scorn?

That's why that doll is so unsettling. We're able to sense how an inanimate feels. The wrongness of the idea, plus the flight response that's triggered when we sense malevolent intentions, is why I'm going to be a little pissbitch and not watch the premier.

Is that Chaz Bono?

White people are bad lmao

Ryan Murphy is a nigger loving fuck

Ye dant wan dis hause ere boy.

>NO TITLE SEQUENCE

TRIGGERED

Yes

>knockout game played by white kids

Dropped

What doll?

>I enjoyed how the "knockout" game was executed by white kids when 99% of all videos were of black kids beating up white people.

why do some of you have to turn everything into a race thing?

Wtf there aren't racists in back woods north Carolina?!

American Horror Story: Sweepstakes

They bought the house though. They didn't win it.

AHS is the new Dexter

>NO SUBTITLE

HUMONGOUS WHAT?

Damn I missed the first few minutes..

wtf I hate North Carolina now

This one.

so what themes did you want?

>Roswell
>Children of the Corn
>Scientology

>2016
>Willingly submitting yourself to anti-white propaganda

Because modern pop culture is always a race thing.

And I've spent way too much time on Sup Forums getting redpilled.

Interracial couple were attacked by a gang and the woman miscarried.

Now they've bought a spooky house in Ronoake

Shut the fuck up

Why is the lead prosecutor fucking OJ?

>so what themes did you want?
>>Roswell
>>Children of the Corn
>>Scientology

exsplain, i get the children of the corn shit but this so far is just southern horror

>now
Wtf!

dem raycisst white pppl h8in on us interractial coupll

is this fake

>pig = cop

bravo

>Tooth horror

NOPE

NOPENOPENOPE

Yes, it happens. What's the problem?