Wow!

Hey, did anyone hear that Wheel of Time is getting a tv show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh. Wow. Golly gee mister!

*unsheathes Power-wrought blade*
*opens a Gateway behind you*

*opens a gateway in you and splits you apart*
Walk in the light, kid

Wheel of Time is even more boring than Game Of Thrones

Daily reminder that Robert Jordan was the #1 aSoIaF fan and helped make the series popular

>ywn see Mazrim Taim revealed as Demandred
>ywn see Lanfear use a 'Finn wish to kill Asmodean
>ywn see Moghedien resurrect Forsaken
>ywn see Padan Fain replace the Dark One
>ywn see Perrin spare Mierin and join forces with her
>ywn see Ewan Finngar join the Fellowship and learn he is ta'veren
Why even live.

lol'd mbo

>tfw there aren't any more posts to reply to to make it seem as if I am authentically responding
welp

>a cursed item
>a sidekick
>but this time the sidekick is cursed
>villains that can't cross water
>a disembodied villain

HOLY RIPOFF OF LOTR BATMAN, I was fed up as fuck after the first book, thank god it had somewhat of an ending, but my god was it fucking shit

>Perrin will never finish chopping up that Aiel and leave him in a random village

Legend fades to myth.

Seriously, did you not understand the primary conceit of the series? It's literally a ripoff of everything

>Perrin will never strangle Faile, join Lanfear, kill Rand, corrupt all the wolves, become the new Slayer, and make randland great again

>tfw the golden crane is the last great WoT chapter that will ever be published

>tfw there will NEVER be outrigger novels

>14 posts
>7 posters
Wew
How sad

Not really just means no-ones samefagging

>ywn read how Lan and Moraine made it to emonds field in time

OMG, it's like AoL chats circa 1998! XD

*casts rolling ring of earth and fire at you*
*the last thing you see is my wicked smile*

I see too many white people there.

How will they solve this problem, Sup Forums?

Dunno why they didn't pick it up after the original pilot.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk

>Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?Illyanna?

I can never decide if these people are assholes for holding onto the rights, or based af for stopping any chance of a shitty tv show up till now

Was Rand white?

>I hear things now and then floating out in the air. For instance, I hear that word was floating about ComicCon in San Diego that I am displeased with Red Eagle. Too true. Too very true. In a few more months that last contract they have with anyone on God's green earth that so much as mentions my name will come to an end and we can see what happens after that. You see, among other things they forgot an old dictum of LBJ back when he was just a Congressman from Texas, when he famously, or infamously, said "Don't spit in the soup. boys. We all have to eat." Worse, Red Eagle though they could tell me they spit in the soup, or pee in it, if they wanted to and there wasn't anything I could do to stop them. You can't apologize your way out of that with me, not that they tried. There isn't enough money in the world to buy your way out of it with me. Not that they tried that either. So they get no further help from me. Once they are completely out of the picture, we'll see what happens.

-Robert Jordan, a few weeks before he died

yes I remember this, quite frankly harriet is a money grubbing whore and this sounds more like her trying to get yet more money out of this franchise then James being pissed, I'm leaning towards red eagle being based, they held onto the rights for no fucking reason, cept it blocked any show or film being made and that's probably a good thing

a half caste Irish/Arab with red hair

I have a theory about Harriet being a ruthless agent of the von Holtzbrinks from the jump but I'll spare this thread for now

>von Holtzbrinks
as in the publishing company? you've lost me

Yeah, I meant Holtzbrinck. I heard an interesting story about them once.

how the FUCK is he arab

Aiel =/= red headed arabs

This is now a Malazan thread. Why did the elder gods bring down kaminsod?

>Elayne ends up killing Demandred
>Lan checks his privilege
>Aiel, therefore Rand, are black
>Seanchan are white

Aiel can't swim and are Irish phenotype so it does kinda fit

>tfw want to talk WoT with Sup Forums but only on book 4 and want to avoid spoilers

What did you think of Rand beheading the merchant caravan and using the power to make their corpses bow down to him?

It wasn't the elder gods; it was some human wizards who were tired of Kallor's bullshit. The elder gods tried to contain Kaminsod as best they could.

I got through half of the first book before I stopped, apparently he gets more wordy and even less things happen so I said fuck that. I would rather read something worthwhile like the brothers Karamazov instead of genre fiction that's doing its very best to waste my fucking time

Good man. Russians are the best at every art. I don't know why this is, but it is. Music, film, painting, even dance. You name it. Great culture, they even won WWII. Underrated culture.

Fucking Russiaboo.

Looking for something new to read and considering either The Dark Tower series, Malazan, or First Law trilogy.

Any idea about which one I should start with, if any?

I feel really strongly about Tchaikovsky and also many Russian authors. America has produced some greats too, don't get me wrong.

>inb4 Perrin ends up black and Mat's a woman

>it's a Tuon episode

>it's a Semirhage episode

First Law for sure. Better and sadly shorter than Dark Tower (which is great too), and infinitely more fun than Malazan. Malazan is god awful.

There's the First Law trilogy and then three stand alone books in the same world and obviously tied in.
Also a young adult trilogy that isn't bad if you're aching for more Abercrombie. Also in the same world but you have to pay attention to notice it.

Do you really think Dark Tower is "great"?

I tugged my braid when I found out.

Try The Prince of Nothing by Bakker.

HOPE THE TROLLOCKS WONT LOOK TOO FAKE