Your heroes

Your heroes.

How is he racist and homophobic? Just because he's white and straight.

You're part of the problem, moralfag.

And you live in your parents basement.

kys jew

Oh no a person with an opinion that differs from the societal norm VS actual niggatry

*you're

...and this is what happens when society values sports and entertainment above everything else. This was a symptom of the collapse of most human civilizations since the dawn of recorded history

>hurr durr shut up and change the channel to ESPN

A true hero would have assault far more women

Don't you know; all white straight men are racist and homophobic.

you smart
keep posting
your opinion means so much to us all

>Implying we don't see this as watching two sweaty monkeys beating on each other like savages
They aren't heros. We watch them the same way we like seeing a wasp fight a spider to the death or two birds fighting for a female in midair fights. When two blackies start shit in the streets we don't look up to them. We wanna see BLOOD AND GUTS AND HEAR THE SCREAMS OF THEIR AGONY AS TEETH FLY BONES BREAK HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS

>racist and homophobic
Fuck off faggot, those words mean nothing here.

Speak for yourself, faggot.

>implying racist and homophobic is bad

it is against white poupoul ....

Also I can think of a few situations in which women deserve a slap. Black women? Jesus we've all seen how those baboons can act, I'm not surprised they find themselves getting a beating from time to time.

>clinging to the white winer of a fight becaouse hi is same race as you
>clinging to the black winer of a fight becaouse hi is same race as you
INSECURITY INTENSIFIES

who are they?
i have no inernets

nobody is perfect

How is he homophobic? His Trainors brother is gay and he went to his wedding. He also said he rodent care if gay people get married.