Was it the greatest con job so far this year?

Was it the greatest con job so far this year?

no because magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7e3660210ef679c029d17672d2025a36ce82909a&dn=Boxing.2017.08.27.Floyd.Mayweather.Jr.vs.Conor.McGregor.PPV.720p&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Con implies nobody knew their motivation. Literally everyone watching knew it was gonna be an exhibition fight to make the two fighters richer.

This.

we had about 20 people over and everyone paid $5. Made little extra myself and they watched a great fight for cheap will having a fun saturday night party. What would you rather be out doing on a saturday night? on Sup Forums crying about your planter warts on your face?

In what way was it a con?

The europoors are angry that the eurofag lost, so to placate themselves, they are perpetuating this "con" job theme.

Mcgregor underestimated boxing, its a marathon not a sprint. He was so gassed, he could barely lift his arms after the sixth round. Shit, when the bell rang in the eighth round, he wasn't in there more than 30 seconds and he looked up like, OMG how long before the bell?

>paying when literally every motherfucker was streaming it on twitch
You're the reason this nigger has a billion dollars dumbass

It was real life Rocky vs Thunderlips.

Not sure what anyone thought it was going to be.

I think McGregor did really well for an amateur boxer in his first boxing match against one of the greatest boxers of all time.
There's nothing to be ashamed about, and I don't think McGregor underestimated anything.
How many amateur boxers fight 12 rounds against a pro in their first ever match?
It was pretty predictable that Floyd would be able to avoid most of Conor's punches and then Conor would gas out in the later rounds.

i think maysweather is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

I would be equally impressed if Mayweather would last 3 rounds in the octagon against McGregor before being stopped, considering Floyd's lack of experience and limited skill.
One guy is really good at boxing and the other guy is really good at fighting.
We already knew this.

Wish I could've seen the after-battle sex these men had with each other

For what it was, it was entertaining and McGregor did much better than I expected. The outcome was obvious the moment the contract was signed, but it was still a fun fight.

Not just the 2 fighters. The people behind the scenes probably needed some more money

Hell yes, a monster-size fraud. McGregor became a human punching bag after Mayweather gave him the first few rounds. Mayweather rips us off one last time.

I don't understand how it was a fraud.
Two dudes fought a legit boxing match.
The guy who everyone knew was going to win, won.
If you thought something different was going to happen, you're just dumb, not a victim of fraud.

Naw...
People are just this dumb. They eat this garbage up. The price tag of this fight was well received.

Explain that to the people that bet their kids college funds on McGregor.

>itt people who think it was a straight up fight

It's about as legit as pro wrestling. Did anyone really think that Mayweather wasn't going to get his 50th out of this? It was a 'fight' to make two men millions and millions of dollars, nothing more.

I would try to explain to them that they are stupid and should refrain from making any big decisions without first consulting someone smarter than themselves.

Do you think they were pretending to punch each other?

Fucking Zoidbergs

Are you suggesting the fight was fixed and that Mayweather and McGregor conspired together to have the match stopped in the tenth round due to fatigue?

>It was a 'fight' to make two men millions and millions of dollars, nothing more.

That's every PPV match ever.
Do you think they're just going to punch each other in the head for free in front of millions of people?

how is it a con? sure it was rigged, but it was entertaining nonetheless

It was not rigged