Spoilers: Justice League Story Details

- There's six major action sequences in the film. One action sequence takes place in a remote village where Vikings still exist and guard one of the motherboxes. The Vikings leader goes by the name Viking Prince and appears to be metahuman. Two more action sequences in Atlantis and Themyscira with Steppenwolf and Parademons retrieving the other motherboxes. A tunnel action sequence, the final battle and Deathstroke vs. The Justice League.

- Mera will appear in two action scenes. The Atlantis invasion and final battle.

- Deathstroke's mission in the film is to retrieve Lex Luthor for Amanda Waller who was taken by the Justice League so they can get information from him. Deathstroke will fight the League, without Superman and Aquaman, and successfully retrieve Lex Luthor.

- Amanda Waller and Batman will disagree on how to handle the invasion. Bruce believes that people need to see the new world they live in while Waller wants to contain the situation. Waller also disagrees about metahumans and believes they should be controlled while Bruce sees them as their best line of defense. Waller has gathered more metahumans since Suicide Squad.

- Superman will be in the film for 11 minutes or less. Lois will have even less screen time.

- The original plan was for Steppenwolf to to die after Aquaman stabs him in the chest and Wonder Woman would follow by cutting his head off but the ending was changed.

- Darkseid will appear at the end of the film. He will be the villain for Justice League Two and there's more plans for the character in the future. Geoff Johns is really interested in adapting Darkseid War.

- When Bruce tries to recruit Aquaman, he declines but changes his mind after Steppenwolf invades Atlantis. After joining the League, Aquaman fights for the position of leader. Cyborg also declines the invitation but after his father is kidnapped, he changes his mind.

- Alfred will have about the same amount of screen time as he did in Batman v. Superman.

you know why you don't spoiler tag these spoilers? cuz you know they're 100% bullshit.

I'd pierce her with my sword if you know what I mean.

The movies will suck.

/Thread

>Lois will have even less screen time

THANK FUCK

she's more likely to pierce you with her hip bones

>A remote village where Vikings still exist
>The Vikings leader goes by the name Viking Prince and appears to be metahuman.

Stopped reading right there

>Superman will be in the film for 11 minutes or less

The fuck is wrong with these people? Do they think people are paying money to watch Cyborg and Aquaman?

>where Vikings still exist
Stopped reading right there
WTF is wrong with DC?

People don't care about Superman anymore, much less for Snyderman

So believe actually believe this bullshit, you're not even trying at this point.

That being said it won't surprise me if this is real, it's Snyder after all

*So people

>caring about capeshit
>caring about DC capeshit

LADS

>11 minutes

Nigger they are still filming and haven't even begun post production and editing. There is literally no way they could have a number like that already.

Some of it it's basically confirmed to be true. Other parts are basically people making shit up after new reveals like the Deathstroke part. Suddenly everyone "has a source" that Deathstroke will be this or that, when there was nothing about him before he was revealed.

And they care even less for the rest of the case, except Batman. You can't have a JLA movie without Superman, it's just retarded.

When are they gonna realize that they need to nuke the DCEU from orbit and just start fresh.

This is all fucking bullshit. You're gonna tell me that Viking shit in the trailers isn't a flashback, it's just a weirdo village out in the middle of no where? Fuck you and fuck that idea that's stuck in my mind now. I totally believe Aquaman stabbing and Wonder Woman cutting off Steppenwolf's head and Superman only being in it for 10 minutes. Those are sadly believable.

>it's just retarded

DCEU™

A universe where Amazons, Gods, Atlanteans, Aliens exist but Vikings can't?

Cry more, check the web, or reddit or every other media. Ppl are hype for momoa man and flash. Stop whining.

>tfw still no Michael K Williams as Black Manta even though he has practically begged James Wan on Twitter to cast him

So, another kino?

Thanks DC

Do the immortal Amazons live in a remote part of Greece? Do the Atlanteans live in a remote part of Florida?

>Amazons can exist somewhere, Atlantis can exist. A small isolated viking village. ..LOL NOPE

At this point I don't doubt Wan has another actor in mind.

>Ppl are hype for momoa man and flash
>hype for flash

jej

They are filming in Iceland aren't they? Iceland has more descendants of Vikings than any other country and the population is small.

>Do the immortal Amazons live in a remote part of Greece?

Yes.

>being this much of a pleb

Anyone short of MKW or Michael Jai White is fucking stupid, to be honest

>inb4 it's some light skinned fuckboy or Michael B Jordan

Supes is in for only 11 minutes? What kind of shit is that? WB literally based their entire cinematic universe off MoS, and now hes been reduced to a background character?

Fuck this shit

Imagine if is Tyrese Gibson

How the fuck deatstroke defeats batman let alone flash ww and cyborg with him

I like Tyrese as a person and he has been the lead actor in a good movie before, I wouldn't be upset but it wouldn't be who I'd choose

MKW looks like the type of guy you cross the street to avoid bumping shoulders with which is perfect for Manta

>le Justice League is worthless without Superman meme

All of this is bullshit, where are your sources? How do we know youre not pulling this out of your ass?

Deathstroke has beaten the Justice League before.

In one of his most defining moments as the world's greatest Mercenary, Deathstroke is hired by Doctor Light as a bodyguard against the Justice League. He alone battles and almost defeats the entire team consisting of: Elongated man, Hawkman, Atom, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Zatanna, Wally West (Flash) and Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern). Unfortunately, while Deathstroke is embroiled in trying to gain control of Kyle's ring, Green Arrow jumps Slade and stabs an arrow into his right eye, making Slade lose his temper and thus leading to his defeat. This embarrassment would start a long and bitter rivalry between Green Arrow and Deathstroke, one that would last through One Year Later and even into Green Arrow's wedding to Black Canary.

What good movie would that be? Has he ever been in a serious role? Don't get me wrong if he bulls up and adds scars to his face, he would probably look badass but does he have the acting chops for a serious villain role?

He was pretty good in Baby Boy playing a manchild dead beat father that gets beat up by local teenagers