Will our lord and saviour die Petyr Baelish die???

Will our lord and saviour die Petyr Baelish die???

I swear to god if he does I will kill everyone responsible for it IRL I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN LIKE THE FILTHY ANIMALS THEY ARE!!!
MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYWAYS SO I SHALL DEVOTE IT TO Petyr

He ain't die yet. I say if he survive next episode he will survive the season

stabbed by arya this ep lol

He's not with the Lannisters so I think he will be good

hes gonna die in ep7

chekd

I'm pretty sure he won't die.
That would make no sense. He is looking for the throne since season 1 (mostly), are they just going to kill such a mysterious and key character out of nowhere? no..can't believe it, for real

do you even watch the show?

Yes I do. Your point nigga?

most likely getting stabbed/ his throat cut with the dagger he gave bran.

CIA

Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing.

The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?).

Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei.

Jon and Daenerys return to Dragonstone.
Theon has a fight with an Ironborn at the beach of Dragonstone.

Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.

Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood (her last scene)

Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya.

Jon's true parentage gets revealed by Bran and Sam.

Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.

Jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.

Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.

SUCK IT, NIGGERS.
(oh yeah, spoilers)

what the fuck??? fuck off!!!

you're a big guy

for you

I will chop off my dick and eat it if this happens.

Thanks
Can't be arsed watching that shitfest anymore but I still wanna know how it goes

when is the hound gonna fuck arya

these are the last few hours you have with it then

He will die
and i hate entitled sansa and shitty arya, the shittiest starks survived

Hate to tell you, but yes, this is what happens.

Let's just say that what happened on HBO Spain a few weeks ago wasn't an accident./

Just because tonight's episode hasn't been leaked doesn't mean it hasn't been watched.

Enjoy your dick sandwich tomorrow, all of you faggots.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? ANSWER ME!!!

/r/freefolk
fucking kneelers

liar liar pants on fire

The next episode IS the season finale.

reported to police

Remindme! 12h

This.

That.

All I can say is that although I'm older than many of you and could give more info to tip my hand, I'm still Sup Forums to my bones, and this bit of subversion is coming to you courtesy of the very trolls you can only aspire to be.

When you watch this show tonight, remember, I told you what is going to happen.

I did not disappoint.

>23.98 fps

Apply this to got

The whole story is a dream sequence in the mind of some paralyzed kid in a hospital. Mark my words.

Fixed, bitches

haha nice job man