My doctor today thinks I have 6 months

My doctor today thinks I have 6 months.

>Heavy drinker since 2011
>Sedentary lifestyle
>Horrific anxiety to the point I can't function or even read the text on my screen unless I'm drunk every single day
>Doctor says my liver tests were nearly 20x higher than the normal amount
>Says my liver is inflamed and my body is shutting down so she gave me 6 months to live

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-Not-Die-Discover-Scientifically/dp/1250066115
tprrga.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could you imagine yourself stop drinking out of the fear of dying or do you not care and accept the fact that youll die and keep drinking

Assuming that you die in 6 mo, do you plan to do/fulfill anything before then?

Why are you drinking?

Since you're going to die, go out with a bang. Buy a gun and kill as many as possible.

Here you go m8
amazon.com/How-Not-Die-Discover-Scientifically/dp/1250066115

What are you going to do with your computer... you know after? Dibs..

I can't stop. I drink, get sleepy, go to sleep for 3 hours, wake up and then I need to drink in another hour. My body feels like a warzone when I wake up and I haven't drank anything.

I started getting really bad anxiety out of nowhere in 2011 and it took over my thoughts and life. I have no idea to this day where it came from or why it started happening.

I have no money to my name and no car anymore. There's not really much I can do but sit here and lurk.

Nah, I don't wish harmful shit on other people.

It's a potato from 2009, you wouldn't be able to do much with it. It's an Emachines with a decently quick dual core CPU. It has a Radeon 7770 HD in it so it can't really do much if you plan on doing vidya.

do you think pineapple is ok to use as a pizza topping?

george best drunk for 20 years, kenny Sansom drunk since 2014 gazza drunk for at least 10 years, hurricane higgens drunk everyday for 40 years... you've got more money than these wankers?

>female doctor
Lol op get a second opinion. Women are incompetent in literally everything they do.

Maybe she has a feminine penor.

Not my thing but if you enjoy it, good on you. I try not to judge people if they enjoy things I don't.

I don't have money. I do online writing/freelancing, just enough to keep buying alcohol. I don't go to the bar, I drink at home so it's cheap to get Vodka 1.7L bottles. $18 for a Kamchatka 90 proof bottle.

Have you thought about going on a raping spree?

nuttin to lose

Why not just commit yourself to one of those christian recovery programs? They take you in, let you go through withdrawal and then put your ass to work.

leave womyn alone

lucky !

Dont they send you to withdrawal and to a mental hospital to deal with your anxiety? Cause that's what they'd do in europe... if you want to live, buy a planeticket to europe. The doctors here go to jail if they dont treat people with life threatening conditions.

I'm sorry but what? I work in a doctor's office and 6 months to live because of an inflamed liver? Get a new doctor ASAP OP. Or just go to the ER and say you're going through withdrawals. They'll detox you and hold you for a few days to monitor you. Also, don't go to a small town hick ass ER, go to a big city.

No, I haven't. Not really a fan of spending that time left in prison.

I've never heard of those. I've looked into Rehab and that shit is super expensive. It can cost tens of thousands a month, which a lot of insurance doesn't cover.

No they don't. If you mention anxiety, they push pills on you and schedule blood tests here. If you say you're suicidal, then you'll probably go to a mental hospital.

Go out like a hero, get drunk one lost time, and kill as many jews and shitskins as possible. Break the Breivik record!

are you a racist?

Being a hero to Sup Forums isn't something I want to leave behind as a legacy.

No. Just a random image I saved.

lol not in america. your level of health care depends on how much money you have and if you dont have much youre fucked.

Sup Forums BTFO

Than do it in some weird way, so people would remember that, instead of the ethnicity of the jews and shitskins you killed.

oh look a hillary clinton supporter

Lel nobody gives a shit about that hag except you nazifags. Why do you faggots keep bringing her up?

No... no I wasn't. I didn't care for either of them.

why the fuck didnt u get help

A lack of insurance which means no doctor's office would see me. You have to pay a co-pay upfront or they won't see you. Things didn't get really bad until this year. I could not drink and feel okay until mid this year.

op you do realize this is the classic scare the patient so they change their ways. I was given a year remaining because of reasons and i am still alive 3 years after the diagnosis. Although I really would not mind passing anytime now.

This is what I said earlier. You won't die in 6 months because of an inflamed liver. She's fucking with you and you need to seek another opinion and try to cut down your alcohol intake.

I was not talking about bulgaria or spain you retard. Nobody in 1st world countries like germany, france or scandinavian countries would perscribe you benzos before you had a stationary therapy. At least if you are not 65+ years old. I've been in stationary therapy for anxiety twice and i never took a benzo. They give you soft medication like seroquel or pipamperon or shit for the time you wait until there is a free bed in a mental hospital. I'm pretty sure that OP would get emergency admission as long as he is not lying about his current state.

Nonsense. Cash works everywhere. Done it personally.

Also, Obamacare requires you to have insurance. If you don't have it, you opted out to pay the penalty or qualify for Medicare and just never bothered.

Third, all hospitals in all states are required to deliver lifesaving care, regardless of one's ability to pay. Been that way for, oh, decades.

Lastly, *muh anxiety* is the shittiest, most Millennial excuse imaginable. Fwel like I should point that out.

Isn't that a chance for a lawsuit or does this fall under medical placebo bullshit ?

I'll try this again. OP, do you experience any of the following?

>Yellowing of the eyes or skin?
>Bloody stool?
>Severe fatigue?
>Fainting?
>Swollen or red palms?
>Sudden weight gain due to water retention?
>Rapid sudden weight loss?

If you answered no to any of that or even just one of them, I sincerely doubt your liver is in trouble yet.

well they even said you may be able to change this if you turn your life around etc. Nothing was said to be for sure.

>Lastly, *muh anxiety* is the shittiest, most Millennial excuse imaginable
It's easy to tell people that if you've never had to go through it. For most, anxiety is just excessive worrying. For some, it can make you think you're dying and completely cripple you to the point of disability.

That sucks, Sup Forumsro. 98% of people will die in their lifetime though so it's not uncommon.

Best advice I can give you is do something meme worthy on your way out and live forever in meme form on Sup Forums.

tprrga.com/

A friend who was addicted to demerol went to turning point GAINESVILLE ,GA, it was his third attempt, liver was only about 15% functional. still alive and does weed and alcohol socially.
treatment was free his cost was room and food, drug and alcohol test weekly and you get ejected when you fail.

M8 go out and take a credit and live life

kek what
i think 100% people die...

Same according to my past doctor my amphetamine addiction should have killed me n a heart attack 6 years ago.

I haven't even had a non-lethal heart attack.

What? I have an inflammed liver, drank heavily like you for the same amount of time. I had 50x higher then normal for some enzymes in my liver. I take my vitamins and suppliments and I'm in recession. I don't have 6 months I got my life back.
How fucking bad is it? Cirrhosis?

recession? I thought the economy was racing ahead and everybody has plenty of money? you did not mean remission?
what vitamins and supplements?

I meant remission yes ty user