How much will this fuck me up?

How much will this fuck me up?
>That silver piece of foil hides half a tab of acid.

normal dose of shrooms is 3g. 2 hits of acid is a good time. idk what you are trying to accomplish maybe have that crap at breakfast with some cereal and you might see a rainbow in your lucky charms

tell me when you do 3 tabs while snorting coke.

Nigga you just went full plebeian.

Have any chance of knowing which acid ?
Sulfuric acid
Nitric acid
Hydrochloric acid
Etc. ...

Tell me when you take any amount while experiencing heavy (meth)amphetamine psychosis

Ohh 3 tabs non faggots drink a hand fulls of liquid while snorting .25 grams of Molly every couple of hours learn how to trip little boy

To Ben honest that won't "fuck you up" at all. Depending on what you consider fucked up. You may get some visuals but it's gonna just be a body high for the most part. Could go south in a hurry too. The only sort of bad trips ive had is from taking small amounts of psycodelics.

>not eating molly by the gram

that sounds like a terrible drug combination

OP here, thank you, I'm go take them now

OP here, The intensity and absolute rudeness of the public is exactly why I love this site, we need real constructive criticism bow days. I love the reality of your mindsets

go on, im listening..

unless you have zero tolerance to psychs, it won't "fuck you up". ppl microdose as a sub for adderall these days, and unless its really clean dose you'd feel the cap more. Eat em on an empty stomach. 3.14/10 combo don't be scared

why would you save that quantity of shrooms? wtf are you gonna do, microdose?

as a doctor I have to agree with him

Won't get you fucked up but you will have a good time unless the acid is bitter

Bitch, please.

take it all, post results

Niiice what is that goldcap?

psilocybe cubensis

Shitty acid is shitty. Don't trip on that shit, throw it away. Get a real amount of shrooms and do those. Like a quarter, eat half, see how you feel. If your good eat the other half tomorrow. Rinse and repeat brother. Fuck acid, it's shitty and the next day your whole body will hurt. Besides, mixing the two will really cause an issue. Psychedelics aren't all the same. Salvia, shrooms, and acid all react differently. Don't mix them at all.

>ITT
>i do drugs better than you
>please pay attention to me

>hand fulls of liquid.
lol

Sounds like a waste of coke summerchild

have you ever been mellow while being hyper and hallucinating?

Nah man, Colombia flip is the best. Takes away that sluggishness when you first start to come up and give you all the energy you need to go enjoy the world.

>Never had an acid hangover.
Maybe you were thinking of MDMA

I need to find you

Drug addicts thinking it's cool to be a weak minded pathetic losers. Anyone can do drugs dumbasses. Doesn't make you special or a badass in any way. Quite the opposite tbh

lysergic acid you fucking retard

you cant become addicted to psychedelics, artard. The tolerance lasts too long to do them frequently