Do you think Peter Dinklage would see himself as above roles like goblins, imps, elves, dwarves, etc...

Do you think Peter Dinklage would see himself as above roles like goblins, imps, elves, dwarves, etc. now that he has been in films where his height wasn't a focus of his character? Do you think that an actor like him needs to break free of these kinds of roles or do you think that you should just keep taking these if the money is good? Would Dinklage look down on someone like Warwick Davis now that he is best mates with normal sized actors like the guy from Robson and Jerome and even extra-normal sized actors like Melissa McCarthy? Are Warwick Davis's standards too low?

Would Dinklage resent the accusation that he stole someone's tiny thunder? Is there room in Hollywood for multiple pint sized performers?

garbage thread. you could have spent the time typing this shit out doing something better like tying a noose

Dinklage played a dwarf in the 2nd narnia movie.

But now he's broken the mainstream, he won't ever to put on a degrading costume ever again.

What's your problem?

I'll tie one if you use it

They're genuine questions I've wondered about. I don't have a problem. What's yours?

>What's yours?
You are.

Like I care. Go cry about it somewhere else.

okay

He played a scientist in xmen movie

Yes, he is getting good roles that aren't predominantly about his height. There's no way he'll go back to putting on costumes to play magical little creatures whereas it seems Warwick has only that to look forward to. People will hire W.D. when they need a dwarf or elf. Whereas Peter will just be hired because he's a good actor.

what the heck is this picture

bro did you really spent time making a weak ass pepe to go with this week old but already stale pasta

>Dinklage
>Good actor
Nice meme

He's always going to be casted as a dwarf. He can't be stupid enough to think otherwise.

I didn't make it. It's not a pasta. It's a continuation of the discussion.

I don't think he will. He will always be a dwarf but he's not always going to be cast as a dwarf. He will just play characters who happen to be dwarves. There's a difference

>muh contrarianism

Why is his daughter in a toilet?

Warwick Davis is the man. Dinklage is crap. Warwick's role as the Leprechaun alone is already better than the GoT role.

Little faggot still needs to prove himself. I wouldn't pay to see him, but I'd pay to watch Warwick

Praise Kek

ahem